- Easter 2014 Quotes: 25 Sayings To Share During The Christian Holiday
April 19 2014 12:04 PM
A list of quotes to help celebrate Easter this year.
- Deal, What Deal? Pro-Russian Separatists Aren’t Going Anywhere
April 18 2014 12:31 PM
Despite an initial agreement by Russia, Ukraine and the West, agitators refuse to lay down their arms and vacate government buildings.
- 3 Facts You Need To Know About Good Friday
April 18 2014 9:46 AM
Good Friday, also known as Viernes Santo, falls on April 18, 2014.
- 300-Million-Year-Old Herbivore Ancestor Fossil Found In Kansas
April 17 2014 8:53 PM
A fossil belonging to the first terrestrial carnivore has been identified as Eocasea martini.
- Anti-Semitic Leaflets In Ukraine Bring Jews To Forefront Of Uprising
April 17 2014 3:49 PM
Questions swirl over anti-Semitic leaflets distributed in eastern Ukraine asking Jews in the region to “register” with pro-Russia separatists.
- Ukraine On ‘Brink Of Civil War’ As Diplomats Reach Agreement
April 17 2014 1:46 PM
Ukrainian, Russian and Western diplomats try to quell deepening unrest in Ukraine, but on the ground, the situation remains tense.
- Tiny Molecule Solves Major Fertility Mystery
April 16 2014 4:28 PM
Scientists have identified a protein that is essential for the fertilization process between sperm and egg.
- ‘World’s Most Haunted Island’ For Sale In Italy
April 16 2014 11:39 AM
The Italian government is selling a 99-year-lease for Poveglia, one of the world's most popular "haunted" destinations, to reduce the country's debt.
- Passover 2014: 5 Facts You Need To Know About The Popular Jewish Holiday
April 14 2014 8:15 AM
Passover begins on Monday at sundown.
- Top 10 Quotes To Share For Passover
April 14 2014 8:08 AM
A list of sayings to share during the weeklong Jewish holiday of Passover.
- New Drugs May Eradicate Hepatitis C, But Are They Worth It?
April 11 2014 3:00 PM
Two "miracle drugs" show potential to cure hepatitis C in about 90 percent of cases. They come with a hefty price tag, but two patients says that's small compared to the results.
- Living Organ Regenerated For First Time In Mice
April 09 2014 11:56 AM
British scientists successfully rebuilt a living organ for the first time in genetically modified mice.
- There May Be A Neanderthal In Your Family
April 08 2014 4:38 PM
A new genome analysis method has confirmed that Neanderthals interbred with Eurasian ancestors.
- Permafrost Thawing May Lead To ‘Way More’ Carbon Dioxide In The Atmosphere
April 08 2014 11:34 AM
Melting permafrost in places like Sweden may lead to an accelerated warming trend, a new study suggests.
- Small Volcano Island Fuses With Another Off Japanese Coast
April 07 2014 2:41 PM
A small volcanic island that emerged in November has merged with a nearby island, according to data from NASA's Earth Observatory.
- 520 Million-Year-Old Shrimp Has Earliest Known Vascular System
April 07 2014 10:38 AM
Researchers uncovered a 520 million-year-old arthropod fossil that has the first-known cardiovascular system preserved in remarkable detail.
- 907-Pound Tuna May Set A Record
April 04 2014 11:34 AM
The Pacific bluefish tuna caught by New Zealand angler Donna Pascoe may be the largest of its kind to be caught via rod and reel.
- Skydiver Captures The Moment He Was Nearly Struck By A Giant Meteorite
April 03 2014 3:28 PM
Anders Helstrup, a Norwegian skydiver, has recently shared footage of a large object that passed by him during a jump. He claims it was a meteorite.
- 112 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Chase Reconstructed In 3D
April 03 2014 12:40 PM
Dinosaur footprints excavated more than 70 years ago have been constructed using 3D technology. The findings, published in the journal PLOS ONE, reveal a dinosaur chase that took place during the Cretaceous period.
- Chupacabra Caught Alive In Texas?
April 03 2014 9:43 AM
A Texas family claims the "strange" animal caught in their backyard may be a baby chupacabra.