- 112 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Chase Reconstructed In 3D
April 03 2014 12:40 PM
Dinosaur footprints excavated more than 70 years ago have been constructed using 3D technology. The findings, published in the journal PLOS ONE, reveal a dinosaur chase that took place during the Cretaceous period.
- Chupacabra Caught Alive In Texas?
April 03 2014 9:43 AM
A Texas family claims the "strange" animal caught in their backyard may be a baby chupacabra.
- Moon’s Age Found Thanks To New ‘Geologic’ Clock
April 02 2014 5:40 PM
Planetary scientists have determined that the moon formed nearly 100 million years after the start of the solar system, a new study suggests.
- Pollard Himself Opposed To Deal: Source
April 02 2014 2:13 PM
A Zionist leader who has spoken with him says the spy does not want to be freed in exchange for Israeli concessions.
- Dingo Not Just A Wild Dog? New Classification Gives Animal ‘Sky-High’ Importance
April 02 2014 10:37 AM
New findings dispel long-held beliefs about Australia's largest land predator.
- Why Do Zebras Have Stripes?
April 01 2014 5:27 PM
A new study poses an explanation to why zebras have black-and-white stripes on their bodies.
- April Fools’ Day 2014 Quotes: 15 Sayings To Share On The Prankster Holiday
April 01 2014 10:36 AM
A list of sayings to share on April Fools' Day 2014.
- 'I Don't Think They're Going To Find It'
April 01 2014 5:19 AM
Some search and rescue experts have grown doubtful that any debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will be found.
- Swedish Family Catches 15-Inch Giant Rat In Kitchen
March 27 2014 10:00 AM
Since gaining Internet fame, a 15-inch rat caught in a Swedish family's home has been dubbed "Ratzilla."
- 520 Million-Year-Old Sea Creature Pulled Off A ‘Major’ Evolutionary Feat To Become ‘Top’ Predator
March 26 2014 4:24 PM
A new study found that an ancient sea creature known as Tamisiocaris evolved into a filter feeder, resembling modern whales and sharks.
- Hammerhead Shark Takes Kayaker On 2-Hour ‘South Florida Sleigh Ride’ [VIDEO]
March 26 2014 2:35 PM
Adam Fisk, a Florida Atlantic University senior, was dragged in his kayak for two hours by an 11-foot hammerhead shark.
- Goats Are Smart? Study Shows Animals Have ‘Excellent’ Long-Term Memories
March 26 2014 10:26 AM
A new study conducted by researchers at Queen Mary University of London suggests goats can learn new tasks quickly and have a remarkable ability to remember them for months to come.
- There Is ‘Goo’ In Our Bones?
March 25 2014 4:51 PM
A new study has proposed a new structure for bone mineral where the chemical citrate creates a "goo" that prevents bones from shattering.
- Two Fossils Belonging To The Same Turtle Bone Discovered Centuries Apart
March 25 2014 1:17 PM
An amateur fossil hunter found the second half to a giant sea turtle bone unearthed more than 160 years ago.
- Tolkien Reading Day 2014: 25 Inspirational Quotes From The Books Of J. R. R. Tolkien
March 25 2014 10:19 AM
Tolkienists around the world will gather this Tuesday to celebrate the works of acclaimed fantasy author, J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Animatronic Doll Performs ‘Disturbing’ Dance In New York City Art Gallery
March 24 2014 4:44 PM
An animatronic doll created by artist Jordan Wolfson has amassed a viral following.
- New ‘Glasshead Barreleye’ Fish Discovered With ‘Mirror-Like’ Eye That Points Upwards
March 24 2014 3:18 PM
A fish with a cylindrical eye that points upwards was discovered in the Tasman Sea located between Australia and New Zealand.
- New Gully On Mars? NASA Spacecraft Spots Feature Not Visible 3 Years Ago
March 24 2014 10:32 AM
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has captured images of what appears to be a new gully formation in the southern highlands of Mars.
- Malaysian Woman Claims To Have Spotted Missing MH370 Airplane In Indian Ocean
March 21 2014 2:14 PM
Did a Malaysian woman onboard a Saudi Arabian Airlines flight on March 8 spot debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370?
- This Is How Much Food 9 US Fisheries Are Wasting
March 21 2014 11:03 AM
A new report published by the nonprofit conservation group Oceana exposes nine of the "dirtiest" U.S. fisheries.