Rob Kardashian is reportedly in seclusion again and has cut himself off from his family and friends. The news comes just days after the former "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was rushed to the hospital.
"Even after his medical scare, Rob acts like he wants nothing to do with the world," a source told People magazine. "He doesn't respond to texts from people that are genuinely concerned and checking up on him."
Kardashian has spent the past few years shying away from the spotlight and abandoned his family's E! reality show. There are also reports that he's been battling depression and a supposed 100-pound weight gain.
People reports that the Kardashian family will come up with a "new plan" for the 29-year-old after the holidays are over.
"They are of course very concerned about Rob, and have been for a long time," the source said.
As previously reported, Kardashian was taken to the hospital Dec. 29 for stomach problems and was supposedly diagnosed with diabetes. Sources told TMZ that Kardashian didn't know he had the condition.
According to a report this week by People, Kardashian's unhealthy lifestyle is starting to take a toll on his body, and he's on medication to "control his blood sugar."
“He was also told he needs to rethink his whole lifestyle," the source said. "He needs to see a dietician and change the way he eats. If he doesn’t change his lifestyle, he was told that it could have serious consequences.”