The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 preorders have started in 60 markets of the world. An unofficial report has revealed that the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge are breaking preorder records.

According to Sam Mobile, a tech journalist from Russia, Eldar Murtazin has tweeted that both the newly released smartphones, Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, are smashing preorder records in 60 launch markets that also includes Russia. He has also revealed that there is great demand for the Galaxy S7 Edge that sports a dual edge curved screen than the regular Galaxy S7 smartphone in Russia.

Murtazin has stated that 64 percent people have preordered the Galaxy S7 Edge whereas the remaining 36 percent have preordered the Galaxy S7. In the previous year, the Galaxy S6 Edge with dual edge curved display was found to be more popular than the Galaxy S6.

In the U.S., the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge preorders began on Feb. 23. Both smartphones are expected to release worldwide on March 11. Since there is more than a week remaining for March 11, the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 preorders are expected to reach even higher numbers.

The impressive preorder status of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge smartphones indicate that Samsung fans are greatly appreciating the new features that have been made available on both phones. Features like water resistant chassis and microSD card slot that were absent on the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are now available on their upgraded models.

According to Tech Times, customers who have preordered the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge through T-Mobile are expected to receive the phones before the global release date of March 11. AT&T is also going to ship the Galaxy S7 Edge before March 11. Even Sprint customers are also pegged to get their Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge before the official release date.