Jersey Shore star Snooki has revealed that she is in fact, pregnant and will get married to her fiancé Jionni LaValle. Both Snooki and her fiancé learned about the pregnancy after New Years.
Snooki revealed to Us Weekly that she was worried about the pregnancy because she was drinking.
It was New Year's Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy, Snooki said.
Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, told Us that she is 15 weeks pregnant for LaValle, who she has been dating for almost two years. She also said that she has different priorities now that she is about to be a mother and wife.
I don't care what anybody else thinks, Snooki said. As long as I know I'm ready and he's ready.
LaValle, who like Snooki, will be a parent for the first time, intends to do things right.
We are not going to screw this up, he told the magazine.
Here are 10 interesting things to know about Snooki's fiancé Jionni LaValle:
- LaValle grew up in East Hanover, N.J.
- He is the youngest of four kids.
- He is from a family of wrestlers and wrestled in high school.
- He is a wrestling coach for kids and is attending school in order to be a gym teacher, Snooki told Jay Leno, as reported by ABC.
- He is into fitness and helped Snooki with her weight loss.
- He shares Snooki's love of pickles and often made her pickle pancakes.
- He is a Miami Dolphins fan.
- He is not a fan of celebrities or being one.
- He gets along well with her family and has vacationed with them to Disney World.
- He is not a gorilla juicehead and so Snooki wasn't smitten at first sight.