- World's Largest Apple Store Rumored For Dubai
August 20 2014 10:36 AM
Reports indicate that Apple plans to open the world's largest Apple Store in Dubai.
- Afghanistan Gives NYT Reporter 24 Hours To Leave Country
August 20 2014 8:57 AM
The Afghan attorney general's office said Matthew Rosenberg has been uncooperative with an investigation into his reporting.
- What Does ISIS Want?
August 19 2014 9:46 PM
ISIS said it killed American journalist James Foley and threatened to kill another if President Obama did not meet its demands.
- After One Beheading, ISIS Threatens Another Journalist
August 19 2014 7:34 PM
ISIS said the life of a man believed to be Steven Sotloff, a journalist who went missing last August, depends on Obama's actions in Iraq.
- Rockets Land In Tel Aviv As Fighting Renewed In Gaza
August 19 2014 5:59 PM
In Gaza at least two are dead, including a 2-year-old girl, in renewed fighting after the collapse of the latest cease-fire.
- China And India In Another Territorial Dispute In Ladakh
August 19 2014 2:26 PM
Confusion over the definition of China and India's Himalayan border has led to reciprocal accusations of military incursions.
- Dead Body Of Missing Israeli Soldier From US Found
August 19 2014 2:25 PM
Cpl. David Menachem Gordon was reported missing Sunday. His dead body was found in a drainage pipe near a military base in central Israel.
- China Cracks Down On 'Almighty God' Apocalyptic Cult
August 19 2014 1:37 PM
Followers of a woman who calls herself the reincarnation of Jesus are being arrested by the thousands in China, and some are accused of murder.
- Egypt Is 'Closely Following' Ferguson
August 19 2014 12:11 PM
Egypt, accused of killing hundreds of demonstrators, is urging U.S. authorities to exercise restraint in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Israeli Military Says 3 Rockets Fired From Gaza, Despite Truce
August 19 2014 9:24 AM
Three rockets fired from the Gaza Strip struck southern Israel on Tuesday, the Israeli military said, hours before a truce with Palestinian militant groups was set to expire.
- Massive Anti-Government Protests Erupt In Yemen's Capital
August 19 2014 6:35 AM
The protesters, who called for the overthrow of the government, expressed anger at corruption and an increase in fuel prices.
- Iraqi Forces Mount Operation Against Islamic State In Tikrit
August 19 2014 6:00 AM
Iraqi forces were advancing rapidly from the south but were slowed by landmines, roadside bombs and snipers.
- India Cancels Foreign Secretary-Level Talks With Pakistan
August 19 2014 1:59 AM
The talks, which would have been the first in two years, were cancelled after a Pakistani diplomat met Kashmiri separatist leaders in New Delhi.
- FAA Bans Flights Over Syria
August 18 2014 8:30 PM
The FAA issued a statement Monday night banning flights over Syria.
- Gaza Cease-Fire Extended For A Day
August 18 2014 6:21 PM
Israel and members of the Palestinian leadership will continue talks in Cairo as the cease-fire is extended for 24 hours.
- Obama: Mission In Iraq Is Not Over
August 18 2014 5:23 PM
President Obama said Monday that the "work is not yet done" in Iraq.
- China Helping North Korean Officials Seeking Defectors
August 18 2014 12:48 PM
Beijing is reportedly helping Pyongyang search for North Korean defectors who have escaped to China.
- Why Is The Mosul Dam So Important?
August 18 2014 12:22 PM
The biggest dam in Iraq is back under the control of Kurdish forces — a significant event given the dam's havoc-wreaking potential.
- Islamic State Beheads Hundreds Of Syrian Tribe Members
August 18 2014 10:30 AM
The Sunni militant group targeted the Shueitat tribe because it launched an uprising against ISIS rule in eastern Syria.
- Gaza Talks Have Yet To Reach A Deal Between Israel And Hamas
August 18 2014 9:27 AM
The cease-fire between Hamas and Israel ends on Monday at 5 p.m. EDT.