- 'Inversion': Newest Buzzword At Wall St. And Washington Intersection
July 25 2014 2:16 PM
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has demanded legislation to limit corporate tax inversions be implemented retroactively from May.
- Verizon Is Going To Start Slowing Down 4G LTE Speeds At Peak Times
July 25 2014 2:16 PM
Verizon Wireless is set to begin throttling 4G LTE users with its Network Optimization initiative.
- Apple iPhone 6 Reportedly On Production Block
July 25 2014 1:58 PM
New iPhone 6 headsets are now being built, according to reports from China.
- Five Kenyan Mobile Startups To Watch
July 25 2014 1:20 PM
DEMO Africa recently named five Kenyan startups among its top 40 list.
- MH17 Victim's Credit Card Was Stolen And Used By Looters
July 25 2014 12:58 PM
One of the 298 victims in the Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash reportedly had his credit card stolen from the site where the plane went down in eastern Ukraine and used by pro-Russian rebels who looted the area.
- Where Do The World's Millionaires Live?
July 25 2014 12:44 PM
A newly released study shows which cities have the highest percentage of millionaires.
- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Railing To Keep Oil Routes Secret
July 25 2014 11:48 AM
Norfolk Southern's lawsuit is believed to be the first time a rail company has gone to court to keep information about its routes confidential.
- As Amazon Stock Plunges, So Does Investor Patience
July 25 2014 11:07 AM
Amazon stock prices sank in the second quarter of 2014, but the Fire phone is expected to turn fortunes around.
- Why Is Pornstache Leaving Season 3 Of 'Orange Is The New Black'?
July 25 2014 9:38 AM
"Orange is the New Black" fan favorite, Pornstache, won't appear in Season 3 of the hit Netflix series. Find out why Pablo Schreiber won't be returning.
- Google Celebrates Chromecast Birthday With Free Music
July 25 2014 9:37 AM
Google is celebrating Chromecast's birthday with free subscriptions to Play Music All Access.
- US Durable Goods Orders Rebound, Core Capital Goods Rise
July 25 2014 8:48 AM
The signs of increased business investment bode well for stronger economic growth in the second half of the year.
- Argentina Plans Default, Creditors Say
July 25 2014 8:26 AM
Argentina default seen as imminent, NML says.
- As New Devices Crowd Market, Apple iPad Remains Popular
July 25 2014 7:05 AM
Although Apple’s tablet business declined by 9.3 percent, it led Samsung in market share by nearly 10 percentage points.
- 'Big Mac Index' Suggests US Dollar Still Bloated
July 25 2014 5:55 AM
Based on the index, the Ukrainian Hryvnia was the most under-valued and the Norwegian Krone was the most over-valued currency.
- India Blocks WTO Deal On Customs Rules
July 25 2014 5:34 AM
Diplomats from the 160 WTO member countries were supposed to rubber stamp a deal on "trade facilitation."
- BSkyB To Pay $8B To Create Sky Europe
July 25 2014 4:55 AM
21st Century Fox is expected to use the proceeds from its partial exit from Europe to fuel its pursuit in the United States of Time Warner.
- Alibaba’s Yu’E Bao Fund Wades Into Deeper Waters
July 25 2014 3:39 AM
According to a report, the fund is shifting focus to longer-term investments and riskier products to sustain attractive rates of return.
- IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook
July 25 2014 12:01 AM
The IMF warned that richer nations in particular faced the risk of economic stagnation unless they took steps to foster sustainable growth.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Could Release Ahead Of Schedule
July 24 2014 9:26 PM
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may be on the market in early September -- ahead of expectations.