- Europe To Ukraine: We Have Your (Natural Gas) Back
March 07 2014 4:31 PM
Almost half of Europe's natural gas from Russia passes through Ukraine. Now Russian state-owned energy company Gazprom wants to stop the flow.
- Girl Scouts' Barbie Deal Brings Backlash
March 07 2014 2:51 PM
Activist groups called on the Girl Scouts of the USA to cancel their Barbie-themed badge program.
- Obama Energy Policy: Still 'All Of The Above?'
March 07 2014 2:47 PM
Oil and gas industry lobbyists are pushing back against the Obama administration's budget requests.
- NASA Admits It Gave Jet Fuel Discount To Google
March 07 2014 1:30 PM
The discount, which NASA is supposed to give only to government contractors, saved Google execs $3.3-$5.3 million over 5 years.
- Peruvian Mining Sector Presents Opportunities Despite Obstacles
March 07 2014 12:54 PM
Investments in Peru’s mining sector could reach a record $14 billion in 2014.
- 6 Most Important Takeaways From The February Jobs Report
March 07 2014 10:45 AM
The Feb. jobs report wasn't spectacular, but given current demographic trends, investors and job seekers will take it.
- Warren Buffett And The Keystone Pipeline: Cause And Effect
March 07 2014 10:44 AM
A survey found that 65 percent of Americans support building the Keystone Pipeline, including 51 percent of Democrats.
- Another Day, Another First For China
March 07 2014 10:05 AM
State-owned Cnooc becomes the first Chinese energy company to be granted a license to seek Arctic oil.
- How Budget Cuts Have Grown One Part Of US Defense Spending
March 07 2014 6:52 AM
The OGS fund reintroduced defense spending that would otherwise be cut, and its growth has exploded since 2013.
- Earnings For March 10-14: Urban Outfitters, Dollar General
March 07 2014 6:52 AM
Here's your cheat sheet for next week's earnings reports.
- German Industrial Production Up In January
March 07 2014 6:18 AM
Industrial production measures output at factories, mines, construction sites and utilities, with fifty or more employees.
- Fri Futures Signal Slow Start
March 07 2014 5:44 AM
At the end of a volatile week, markets seem ready for a breather ahead of data on jobs and trade.
- 15 Interesting Facts About Cereal
March 07 2014 1:12 AM
National Cereal Day is celebrated every March 7!
- What Obama's 2015 Science Budget Allocates For Research Funding
March 06 2014 5:38 PM
Most scientists aren't happy with the president's plan to keep research funding mostly frozen.
- The Real Culprit Behind China's High Housing Prices
March 06 2014 2:37 PM
A Chinese property tycoon blamed bureaucratic red tape for unsustainable housing prices.
- Apple And Israel Want To Become Closer Friends
March 06 2014 2:33 PM
Israel is known for its high-tech industry, and Silicon Valley has noticed. Prime Minister Netanyahu himself has visited to bolster ties.
- The Banks That Made Bank
March 06 2014 2:03 PM
Mergers and acquisitions hit a five year high in 2013 -- and the investment banks that helped facilitate the deals made a lot of money in fees.
- ATM 'Skimmers' - An Epidemic?
March 06 2014 2:01 PM
Thieves are able to use fake card scanners and cameras to record bank card data, and have been stealing profusely.
- 10 Quotes From Exxon Mobil CEO Tillerson To Analysts
March 06 2014 11:54 AM
Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson delivered remarks at an annual analyst meeting. Here are the highlights.
- Bitcoin Star Autumn Radtke Found Dead; Suicide Suspected
March 06 2014 11:40 AM
Autumn Radtke was called a “rising star” in the bitcoin community.