- Malaysia Airlines To Cut 6,000 Jobs, In Wake Of MH17, MH370 Disasters
August 29 2014 3:42 AM
The company will cut 30 percent of its workforce in a $1.9 billion restructuring, following the twin air disasters that have damaged its brand.
- Will 'GTA 5' Reach The PC?
August 28 2014 11:21 PM
'GTA 5' may not reach the PC, according to an alleged interview with Rockstar.
- Do Big Food Acquisitions Really Boost Sustainability?
August 28 2014 9:30 PM
Major food corporations buy small companies dedicated to sustainability in order to help their own practices -- and their images. Does it work?
- Google Exec Megan Smith Reported In Line For US Chief Technology Officer
August 28 2014 7:34 PM
Smith is a leader of the secretive Google X lab.
- German GDP Stumbles On Fears Of Ukraine War
August 28 2014 3:15 PM
Falling German investment and trade with Russia is only partly to blame for the economy's recent faltering.
- Small State, Big Losses On A Wall Street Gamble
August 28 2014 1:34 PM
Rhode Island's embrace of "alternative investments" has generated large Wall Street fees but small returns that have cost taxpayers millions.
- US Railroads Move More Crude Oil Amid Drilling Boom
August 28 2014 1:14 PM
Oil companies are increasingly leaning on railroads to ship crude as pipeline capacity fails to keep up with demand.
- Apple Patent Reveals Combined NFC And Wireless Charger
August 28 2014 1:10 PM
Apple's future devices may feature technology that allows wireless chargers and NFC to share circuitry.
- HTC Announces The First 64-Bit Android Smartphone
August 28 2014 1:06 PM
HTC follows in Apple's footsteps, implementing 64-bit computing in its latest midrange smartphone.
- Alibaba Founder Becomes China's Richest Man
August 28 2014 11:01 AM
Jack Ma, the founder and chairman of Alibaba, is expected to get even richer when the company conducts its IPO this year.
- Apple Patents Iconic Fifth Avenue Glass Cube
August 28 2014 10:52 AM
Larger glass panes were installed in 2011 as part of a $6.6 million renovation project that replaced the original Apple glass cube design.
- Russian Energy Giant Ditches US Dollar For Ruble
August 28 2014 10:28 AM
The currency switch is a protective measure for Russia, since U.S. dollars can be tracked and controlled by American officials.
- Microsoft To Sell Kinect On Its Own For $150
August 28 2014 10:21 AM
Xbox One is struggling for sales against Sony's PlayStation 4.
- Is Your Tweet Being Read? Now You Can Find Out
August 28 2014 9:50 AM
All Twitter users now have access to Twitter Analytics, a feature previously only available to advertisers.
- US Economy Expands 4.2%
August 28 2014 8:45 AM
Stronger consumer spending and business inventory spending lifted the number after a harsh winter slowed the first quarter.
- Social Responsibility Essential For Big Food To Thrive, Say Experts
August 28 2014 6:16 AM
Major food companies need to invest heavily in corporate social responsibility if they hope to continue to thrive.
- Qantas Airways Posts Its Biggest Annual Loss
August 28 2014 6:11 AM
The group, which was profitable for the last 18 years, now plans to cut down on capital investment for the next two years.
- Microsoft CEO Nadella Expected To Visit China Amid Antitrust Probe
August 28 2014 2:57 AM
China's SAIC has charged Microsoft with violating the country's anti-monopoly laws in a case involving Windows OS and Office suite apps.
- Hello Kitty Shocker: Not A Cat, And Tweeters Are Devastated
August 27 2014 9:07 PM
Hello Kitty isn't a cat and Twitter users struggled to handle the news Wednesday.
- FBI Probes Possible Russian Hacking Of JPMorgan
August 27 2014 7:13 PM
Russian hackers might have been responsible for the apparent cyber-attack on J.P. Morgan and one other bank.