- Hague Court Rules Against Russia, Awards $50B To Yukos Shareholders: Reuters
July 28 2014 3:46 AM
The claim in the Hague was made by subsidiaries of Gibraltar-based Group Menatep.
- Hospira Aspires To Save On Taxes With $5B Danone Deal: Reports
July 28 2014 3:15 AM
President Barack Obama has criticized companies for harming the U.S. economy by “cherry-picking the rules” to avoid taxes.
- OSI Group Replaces Food-Scandal Hit Unit's Leadership
July 28 2014 1:53 AM
The company also said that it is conducting a “thorough internal investigation” into possible failures by former and current senior management.
- 3 Banks Accused Of Manipulating Silver Prices
July 27 2014 11:23 AM
First gold, now silver. A new lawsuit accuses top banks of rigging the daily silver benchmark price.
- Scandal-Scarred Food Firm In China Pulls All Products, US Parent Says
July 27 2014 2:35 AM
OSI Group indicated it would “withdraw from the marketplace” all products made by Shanghai Husi.
- Tyson Foods To Shut 3 Factories, Cut 950 Jobs
July 26 2014 1:33 PM
The largest meat processor in the U.S. denies that the move is related to its recent acquisition of Hillshire Brands.
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Stocks To Neutral From Overweight
July 26 2014 5:29 AM
Goldman Sachs downgraded its global equities allocation to neutral only in the short term, as the brokerage is still overweight stocks in the longer term.
- Citigroup Unit To Pay $5M In Settlement Of SEC Charges
July 25 2014 4:45 PM
The Securities and Exchange Commission said the unit, LavaFlow Inc., is settling the civil case without admitting or denying the charges.
- Maybe It's Time To Rethink Amazon's Growth Story, Again
July 25 2014 4:31 PM
Amazon just said it might lose close to a billion dollars next quarter, and investors barely blinked.
- 'Inversion': Newest Buzzword At Wall St. And Washington Intersection
July 25 2014 2:16 PM
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has demanded legislation to limit corporate tax inversions be implemented retroactively from May.
- Verizon Plans To Slow Down 4G LTE Speeds At Peak Times
July 25 2014 2:16 PM
Verizon Wireless is set to begin throttling 4G LTE users with its Network Optimization initiative.
- Apple iPhone 6 Reportedly On Production Block
July 25 2014 1:58 PM
New iPhone 6 headsets are now being built, according to reports from China.
- Kenya Home To 5 Top African Startups In Mobile Tech
July 25 2014 1:20 PM
DEMO Africa recently named five Kenyan startups among its top 40 list.
- MH17 Victim's Credit Card Stolen At Crash Site
July 25 2014 12:58 PM
One of the 298 victims in the Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash reportedly had his credit card stolen from the site where the plane went down in eastern Ukraine and used by pro-Russian rebels who looted the area.
- Where Do The World's Millionaires Live?
July 25 2014 12:44 PM
A newly released study shows which cities have the highest percentage of millionaires.
- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Railing To Keep Oil Routes Secret
July 25 2014 11:48 AM
Norfolk Southern's lawsuit is believed to be the first time a rail company has gone to court to keep information about its routes confidential.
- As Amazon Stock Plunges, So Does Investor Patience
July 25 2014 11:07 AM
Amazon stock prices sank in the second quarter of 2014, but the Fire phone is expected to turn fortunes around.
- Why Is Pornstache Leaving Season 3 Of 'Orange Is The New Black'?
July 25 2014 9:38 AM
"Orange is the New Black" fan favorite, Pornstache, won't appear in Season 3 of the hit Netflix series. Find out why Pablo Schreiber won't be returning.
- Google Celebrates Chromecast Birthday With Free Music
July 25 2014 9:37 AM
Google is celebrating Chromecast's birthday with free subscriptions to Play Music All Access.