- News Corp To Acquire Move Inc For $950M
October 01 2014 6:03 AM
The deal will give News Corp an 80 percent stake in Move Inc, which owns two real estate listings websites.
- Divided We Sell? EBay, PayPal Ripe For Buyouts After Split
October 01 2014 5:24 AM
Apple Pay allows consumers to make transactions with their mobile devices, an area where PayPal still lags behind.
- France Defies EU Partners With 'No Austerity' Budget
October 01 2014 5:06 AM
Previously, France had promised EU partners it would bring its deficit below 3 percent by next year.
- UK Watchdog Begins Investigating Tesco's Books
October 01 2014 4:56 AM
The company had announced last month that it had overstated its profit expectation for the first half of the year by more than $400 million.
- Sainsbury's Cuts Full-Year Sales Forecast
October 01 2014 3:26 AM
The group trails troubled market leader Tesco and is battling with Wal-Mart Stores' Asda to be the UK's No. 2 grocer.
- New iPhones To Release In China On Oct. 17
October 01 2014 1:46 AM
The announcement came a day after the Chinese government approved the use of both iPhone 6 versions on the country’s wireless networks.
- JPMorgan Faces Class Action Lawsuit For Misleading Investors
September 30 2014 10:35 PM
Despite efforts to dismiss the case, a judge ruled JPMorgan will face a class-action lawsuit over $10B worth of mortgage-backed securities.
- JPMorgan To Face US Class Action In $10 Billion MBS Case
September 30 2014 8:15 PM
A federal judge said JPMorgan Chase & Co must face a class action lawsuit by investors who claimed the bank misled them about the safety of mortgage-backed securities it sold before the financial crisis.
- Pharmaceutical Companies See Stocks Jump After News Of First Ebola Case In US
September 30 2014 6:28 PM
Some stocks jumped more than 20 percent in just one hour.
- Chinese Tourists Take The Cake - Literally
September 30 2014 5:40 PM
Luxury spending may be falling at home, but Chinese tourists are dropping serious money on upscale dining for the Golden Week holiday.
- Spacey Thinks Oculus Rift Could Change Storytelling Forever
September 30 2014 5:14 PM
Actor says Netflix allowed 'House of Cards' to break from the tyranny of Nielsen ratings.
- Oil Prices Tumble On High Dollar
September 30 2014 4:19 PM
U.S. oil prices slid the most in 17 months on Tuesday, with international oil prices close behind.
- Reddit Wants To Give Its Users $5 Million
September 30 2014 3:29 PM
Reddit planning a new cryptocurrency? You bet, after $50 million in fundraising.
- These Are The 4 LNG Export Terminals That Have Won US Approval
September 30 2014 3:19 PM
As of this week, U.S. regulators have approved construction of 4 facilities and nearly 10 more are in the pipeline.
- Netflix Movies And TV List October 2014
September 30 2014 2:38 PM
Netflix will be adding more than 40 movies and 16 TV shows Wednesday for streaming.
- Lousy Comcast Service Is ‘Simply Not Acceptable For New York’
September 30 2014 2:08 PM
Comcast’s low-ranked customer service is under scrutiny in New York as officials there delay their merger vote.
- 'The Worst Merger In History'
September 30 2014 2:05 PM
Starboard sees AOL's strengths as complementary to Yahoo's weaknesses, a source says.
- Why The US Is Telling Argentina How To Pay Off Its Debt
September 30 2014 1:56 PM
South America's second-largest economy is battling American creditors in New York courts -- here's an explainer on the whole imbroglio.
- Meet Windows 10, Microsoft’s Next OS
September 30 2014 1:36 PM
It’s expected Windows 10 will be generally available by mid-2015.
- Pirate Bay Offers Free Movies, But Viruses Might Be Included
September 30 2014 1:32 PM
The Pirate Bay tends to attract malicious advertisers, and administrators have either failed to do their due diligence or simply ignored the risk.