- Apple's Not Shutting Down Beats Music, But It May Rebrand
September 22 2014 5:42 PM
The company denied a report Monday that said the streaming service was done for.
- Premier League Payrolls Shift Under Financial Fair Play
September 22 2014 1:39 PM
London club Arsenal can now compete with billionaire-funded rivals.
- With Alibaba Now Public, Yahoo Loses Its Appeal
September 22 2014 12:50 PM
Now that Alibaba is public, that's one less reason for Wall Street to care about Yahoo.
- The iPhone 6 Frenzy Won’t Fix The Economy
September 22 2014 12:17 PM
The 10 million iPhones sold since Friday is an impressive number, but the surge isn't expected to have much of an impact on the retail economy.
- HP, Dell Reportedly In Talks To Acquire EMC
September 22 2014 12:03 PM
EMC launched in 1979 as a data storage specialist. Its RSA unit provides data-protection services to the Fortune 500.
- 'The Optics Stink'
September 22 2014 11:33 AM
An apparent conflict of interest for New Jersey's pension fund manager is troubling enough that it "should be investigated.”
- Alibaba IPO: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
September 22 2014 10:47 AM
After Alibaba’s IPO broke records on Friday, investors and bankers are still feeling optimistic after the weekend.
- Yahoo Buys BookPad
September 22 2014 8:47 AM
Yahoo Inc. has acquired an online document-viewing software startup BookPad, which was incubated in India by Microsoft Ventures.
- Tesco Overstated Profit Forecast By $408M
September 22 2014 5:25 AM
The board said the company is conducting an inquiry, and has asked Deloitte to conduct an independent and complete review of the issue.
- Sequoia Capital Invests In Indian Content Startup
September 22 2014 2:30 AM
Silicon Valley's marquee venture firm Sequoia Capital has invested in an Indian startup offering vernacular content on mobile phones.
- Alibaba IPO Now Biggest Ever
September 22 2014 1:10 AM
Alibaba surpassed Agricultural Bank of China’s $22.1 billion IPO to become the world’s largest, after bankers hiked up the deal size.
- Siemens To Buy Dresser-Rand For $7.6B
September 22 2014 12:03 AM
The German industrial conglomerate had long coveted Dresser-Rand, which would help it grow its oil and gas business.
- Hyundai Directors Kept In Dark On Size Of $10B Land Bid
September 20 2014 7:21 AM
Thursday's winning bid sent shares in Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors and Hyundai Mobis plunging, wiping out $8 billion in shareholder value.
- After Record IPO, Alibaba Prepares To Expand Outside China
September 20 2014 2:18 AM
Alibaba could strengthen its overseas operations by focusing on investments in, and partnerships with, local logistics companies.
- How Long Can Alibaba's Momentum Last?
September 19 2014 7:01 PM
Alibaba shares jumped just over 38 percent on Friday, but how long will the momentum last?
- Here's Why Alibaba Took More Than 2 Hours To Start Trading
September 19 2014 5:59 PM
The e-commerce giant took so long to begin trading on Friday due to a quirk of the NYSE, explained the trader who pressed the button to kick off the IPO.
- The Bull Case For Alibaba Shares
September 19 2014 5:40 PM
Alibaba shares surged 38% in the company's first day of trading. Here's why that's not ridiculous.
- Alibaba's Big Winners: Banks, Jack Ma And NYSE
September 19 2014 5:35 PM
Alibaba left $5 billion on the table, and that went directly to underwriting institutions.
- 10 Best Deals For A Long-Lasting Used Car
September 19 2014 5:21 PM
An analysis of used cars listings for long-lasting models shows up to 10 percent of them are below market value.
- Groupon Reveals Dismal Diversity Data
September 19 2014 4:48 PM
Groupon revealed its diversity statistics on Friday, which fell in line with a number of tech companies reports over the past months