- Bacon-Scented Alarm Clock: Oscar Mayer Invents Greatest iPhone Wakeup Tool … Ever [PHOTO]
March 06 2014 11:49 AM
Bacon enthusiasts, prepare thyself. Oscar Mayer invented a bacon-scented alarm clock compatible with iPhone to wake up users with the scent and sound of sizzling bacon.
- What The March 2014 Federal Reserve Beige Book Is About In One Chart
March 05 2014 2:58 PM
The weather. The severe winter played havoc on economic conditions, according to the Federal Reserve.
- Where Expats Flock To ‘Eat, Pray, Love’
March 05 2014 5:35 AM
Ever since “Eat, Pray, Love” put Ubud, Bali, on the map, it’s been something of a sponge soaking up lost souls.
- Lent Fasting And Abstinence Rules 2014: How To Start Penance On Ash Wednesday
March 04 2014 5:31 PM
Here are rules and guidelines for fasting and abstinence throughout Lent.
- Chanel Does It Again And Wows Paris Fashion Week [VIDEO]
March 04 2014 3:49 PM
Karl Lagerfeld mixed luxury items with that of a supermarket to transform the catwalk in Paris for Chanel’s autumn/winter 2014 ready to wear collection
- Paczki Day 2014: History And Facts About The Traditional Polish Doughnut
March 04 2014 2:29 PM
Paczki Day, a holiday celebrated in large Polish communities across the United States on Fat Tuesday, revolves around a small jelly-filled doughnut.
- Forest Whitaker's Wife, Keisha, Loses Too Much Weight?
March 04 2014 10:53 AM
"The Butler" actor Forest Whitaker showed off his wife, Keisha, at Academy Awards events, and she startled fans with her shocking weight loss.
- Mardi Gras Party Bars In New York City 2014: Where To Celebrate Fat Tuesday In NYC
March 03 2014 5:31 PM
Which bars to go to celebrate Mardi Gras 2014 in New York City on Tuesday, March 4.
- King Baby Cake Recipes And Meaning Behind The Mardi Gras Tradition
March 03 2014 3:37 PM
Here are various King Baby Cake recipes for Mardi Gras.
- The Fashion Oscars Go To…. [VIDEO]
March 03 2014 3:04 PM
The red-carpet of the Oscars is the biggest fashion stage in the world, so who rose to the occasion, and who fell short?
- World’s Oldest Cheese Found
March 01 2014 6:01 PM
Archaeologists have unearthed what they believe to be the world’s oldest cheese buried beneath China's Taklamakan Desert some 3,600 years ago. The ancient cheese was attached to the bodies of Bronze Age mummies.
- When Chipotle’s New Tofu Menu Will Come To Your Local Resturant
February 28 2014 5:32 PM
The meatless protein has been tested in branches nationwide for over a year.
- Mardi Gras 2014: List Of Popular Parade Routes, Schedules From Feb. 28 To March 4
February 28 2014 9:15 AM
A list of the most popular Mardi Gras parade routes in New Orleans between Friday, Feb. 28 and March 4.
- The Best Oscar Night Party Ideas 2014
February 27 2014 2:30 PM
Push the envelope this year with some of the best Oscar-themed party ideas on the Internet. You are the captain now. Act like it.
- 15 Extremely Cute Polar Bear GIFs
February 27 2014 4:14 AM
In honor of International Polar Bear Day today, we've gathered some of the most adorable polar bear GIFs!
- Man Banned From Hilton Hotel For 'Large Snake In My Trousers' Joke On Booking Form
February 26 2014 8:37 PM
Jason Payne's joke on the hotel's booking form wasn't as funny as he thought it would be.
- Taco Bell's Long-Awaited Breakfast Menu To Hit Countrywide In March
February 24 2014 6:08 PM
That's right, Taco Bell will have a breakfast menu come March. Check out the full list of items the fast-food joint will be offering.
- Samsung Announces Galaxy Gear 2 And Gear Fit, Making Fitness A Number One Priority
February 24 2014 3:46 PM
Samsung officially announced its newest smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S5, with three new wearable devices to extend the user experience beyond the phone.
- Is Watermelon Water The Next Coconut Water?
February 24 2014 2:20 PM
WTRMLN WTR may take Coconut water's place on grocery store shelves soon.
- Paradise Lost: Tourists Shun Thailand Amid Unrest
February 23 2014 10:45 PM
Thailand tourism officials believe the financial damage from the political unrest could total $2.7 billion over the first two quarters of 2014.