- How Lazy Is Your State? CDC Report
July 23 2014 9:15 PM
A recent CDC report found that limited access and poor policy keep people from exercising.
- Genetic Blueprint Of Wheat Unveiled
July 20 2014 9:55 PM
Scientists estimate they will have the wheat genome sequenced within three years.
- Unhappy Meal: McDonalds Chinese Supplier Investigated For Supplying Stale Meat
July 20 2014 3:23 PM
Local reporters discover stale meat at a Chinese food manufacturing plant that supplies to McDonalds and KFC.
- ‘Married At First Sight’ Season 1 Episode 2 Recap
July 15 2014 11:18 PM
The weddings continued in episode 2 of "Married At First Sight." But did everyone say 'I do'?
- Microsoft To 'Start' Over
July 14 2014 1:03 PM
Purported Microsoft Windows 9 screenshots reveal a redesigned Start Menu, a departure from Microsoft's current start screen.
- Missing Mountain Climber’s Body Found After 32 Years In Ice
July 11 2014 1:24 PM
Patrick Hyvert went missing during a solo climb of the Mont Blanc mountain range in 1982.
- If You Like Piña Colada, Some Facts For Its National Day
July 10 2014 5:31 PM
Fun facts about piña coladas that don't include getting caught in the rain.
- Israel's Tourism Boom May Slow Down Amid Violence
July 09 2014 4:45 PM
While tourism to Israel has posted record numbers this year, it shows signs of slowing down due to violence in the region.
- Expedia Revamps Loyalty Program
July 09 2014 3:00 PM
The travel booking site's new rewards program offers more opportunities to earn points and redeem awards.
- Check Out These Photos Of The World’s First Indoor City
July 09 2014 11:25 AM
The 48 million-square-foot structure in Dubai will include the world's largest mall, hotels, theaters and a theme park.
- Potato Salad Kickstarter Nets $40K
July 08 2014 1:10 PM
Zack Danger Brown's plea on Kickstarter for $10 to make potato salad generated him nearly $40,000 in five days. Here are 12 other weird campaigns to which people actually gave money.
- Jennifer Lawrence Lied About Not Working Out: Trainer Reveals Her Workout Plan
July 08 2014 11:08 AM
Turns out Jennifer Lawrence may have been fibbing when she said she would never diet or exercise for a role: Her personal trainer recently revealed JLaw's "Hunger Games" workout plan for her role as Katniss Everdeen.
- Unlimited Appetizer? Unlimited Calories
July 07 2014 3:02 PM
TGI Friday’s announced it will offer restaurant goers endless appetizers for a limited time, but with unlimited starters comes unlimited calories.
- The Mall Of The World In Dubai Will Cover 48 Million Square Feet
July 06 2014 3:56 PM
The Mall of the World will feature the world's largest indoor theme park.
- China-Vietnam Fallout Continues Over Fishing Boats
July 04 2014 9:28 AM
China tells Vietnam to educate their fisherman about Chinese waters.
- 4th Of July Drink Recipes: 5 Quick & Easy Patriotic Party Drinks
July 03 2014 10:56 AM
A roundup of five of the best alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) party drinks to make for the 4th of July.
- How Much Wood Would You Eat? Lots, Apparently
July 01 2014 10:40 AM
McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, Wendy’s and some other fast-food chains have items on their menus that contain wood pulp.
- Fourth Of July Recipes: 4 Easy Patriotic Menu Ideas
July 01 2014 9:29 AM
A roundup of four patriotic recipes to make this July Fourth.
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Reveals Diet And Exercise Routine
June 27 2014 9:03 AM
Miranda Kerr reveals how to get her enviable body. The 31-year-old shares exercise tips, her favorite fitness routine, and advice about food.
- NYC Bars And Eateries Capitalize On World Cup Fever
June 26 2014 9:25 PM
Managers of bars, restaurants and venues across New York City have a range of creative tactics to entice soccer fans into spending money.