- Israeli Tourism Industry Takes Major Hit
July 22 2014 6:15 PM
The $13 billion Israeli tourism industry was set to have a record year in 2014, but conflict has caused travel to dry up.
- Mosquito-Borne Illness Has Caribbean Tourism Officials Concerned
June 20 2014 1:46 PM
In a region dependent on tourism, officials are worried about a new virus that has spread across the Caribbean.
- Got $119K To Spare? Try Luxury Hotelier Four Seasons’ New Jet
April 28 2014 8:43 AM
Luxury hotel chain Four Seasons has a lofty new goal: taking its brand to the skies.
- 'Dubailand': Middle East Developers Welcome Six Flags Theme Park Project
April 12 2014 11:33 AM
Youthful demographics are fueling growth in the region's leisure and entertainment sector.
- India Warms Up To Adventure Travel
April 10 2014 11:49 AM
Domestic firms and global giants jockey for position in the emerging new frontier in India tourism.
- Thailand Wants To Do Your Plastic Surgery
March 10 2014 6:31 AM
Post-protest Thailand is in need of a complete image makeover and it hopes you are, too.
- Coming To A Cruise Ship Near You: ‘Virtual Balconies’
February 06 2014 5:47 AM
Love cruising, but can’t afford the ocean view stateroom? Try this interior cabin with a “virtual balcony” instead.
- Chinese Travel To Antarctica Heats Up Causing Concern For Habitat
February 03 2014 1:19 PM
Chinese tourists are shelling out to visit the frozen continent, but the toll on the environment and research is concerning.
- The Rise Of The Chinese Tourist
January 28 2014 12:10 PM
More people visited Hong Kong in 2012 than any other city in the world.
- The 20 US Cities Foreigners Visit Most
January 28 2014 6:21 AM
International tourists love Florida and California, but it's cities in two other states that were the most popular in 2013.
- How Many People Crossed An International Border In 2013?
January 21 2014 6:21 AM
International tourist arrivals surged 5 percent last year, far exceeding the U.N. World Tourism Organization's 2013 forecast.
- Chinese Tourists To Double By 2020: Report
January 20 2014 6:39 AM
Bigger paychecks, longer breaks and relaxed visa norms will encourage more Chinese to seek out exotic destinations.
- Which City Can Lay Claim To Being No. 1 In Visitors?
January 17 2014 12:25 PM
Both cities get hordes of tourists. But only one can be No. 1.
- Rape Crisis Undermines ‘Incredible India’
January 15 2014 11:43 PM
Many are questioning how much progress India has made in rectifying its rape crisis after yet another tourist was gang-raped in Delhi.
- Tallest Hotel In North America Opens In New York
January 08 2014 8:16 PM
New York City welcomed a record 54.3 million visitors in 2013, and the hotel industry is racing to keep up with the demand.
- Britain's Advice For Drawing Tourists Backfires
January 06 2014 8:55 PM
Indians are indecisive, Germans are demanding and Hong Kongers fear "ghostly encounters," according to research from VisitBritain.
- The Most Anticipated Global Attractions Opening In 2014
December 31 2013 7:06 AM
The world’s largest indoor theme park, Europe’s biggest art center and the tallest building in the Americas will all open in 2014.
- Thailand Tourism Having A Roller-Coaster Year
December 17 2013 2:06 PM
In the first nine months, Thai tourism receipts grew more than any other country's, but the recent protests could cause that number to plummet.
- Does Brazil Need More Tourists? Apparently So
December 11 2013 6:33 AM
Surprisingly enough, Brazil gets fewer tourists than Mexico and even Portugal.
- The Most Ethical Travel Destinations For 2014
December 04 2013 6:02 AM
Where we choose to spend our travel dollars has a bigger impact than you may realize on international goodwill.