Watching President Barack Obama deliver his sixth State of the Union address tonight doesn’t have to be boring. Spice up an otherwise dry State of the Union viewing with a game of SOTU bingo. Print out one of these State of the Union 2015 bingo cards before Obama’s address scheduled for 9 p.m. EST and check off the terms you hear the president say during his speech. Whoever gets five in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row wins. Raise the stakes by awarding a prize to the winner and penalties to the losers. But whether you play alone or with friends, get ready to have some political fun and yell out “Bingo!”
Here are seven of the best SOTU bingo cards from around the Web:
1. My fellow Americans, get excited about jobs, immigration, Cuba and Ferguson with USA Today’s SOTU bingo card.
— USA TODAY College (@USATODAYcollege) January 20, 2015
2. Listen for these words and watch for these images in the House Chamber as you play along with CNN’s State of the Union bingo card.
— CNN (@CNN) January 20, 2015
3. Need more than one card? Print out The Hill’s SOTU bingo game complete with six different cards, which feature both terms and images you might hear and see.
â€” The Hill (@thehill) January 20, 2015
4. Cybersecurity and Internet freedom are hot topics Obama will discuss Tuesday night. Play the Washington Post’s State of the Union bingo tech edition if you think the president will deliver a tech-heavy address.
— Lissa N. Snyders (@LissaSnyders) January 20, 2015
5. If you’re a school teacher or college professor, the National Constitution Center’s State of the Union bingo is both a fun and educational homework assignment to engage your students in the president’s annual address. Have your students bring in their cards the following class session and discuss Obama’s agenda for 2015.
6. Why play State of the Union bingo when you can play SOTU drink-o? Print out Roll Call's State of the Union drinking bingo card and play responsibly.
— Roll Call (@rollcall) January 20, 2015
7. If you’re more excited for U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst to deliver the GOP response to Obama’s address rather than the State of the Union itself, then the Tea Party Patriots State of the Union bingo game is the card for you.
— Tea Party Patriots (@TPPatriots) January 20, 2015