Spirit Airlines today announced non-stop service to five new cities from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Effective August 18, 2011, Spirit will begin service to Boston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Detroit and New York LaGuardia, and service to Orlando will begin on November 10, 2011.
- Boston (one daily flight plus a second daily flight seasonally)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (twice daily flights plus third daily flight seasonally)
- Detroit (two daily flights)
- New York LaGuardia (two daily flights)
- Orlando (daily flight starting November 10, 2011)
To celebrate, Spirit is offering $9 introductory fares* (each way based on round trip purchase) available today and tomorrow only at www.spirit.com.