- India-Pakistan To Resume Cricket Ties: The Fanatic Obsession With A Colonial Sport
July 16 2012 9:42 AM
65 years after independence from Great Britain, cricket (a foreign import and a remnant of colonialism) is more popular in India and Pakistan than ever.
- Legendary Pakistani Cricketer Alimuddin Dies At 81
July 12 2012 2:25 PM
Alimuddin was reportedly the youngest person ever to have participated in first-class cricket when he played for Rajasthan in the Ranji Trophy at the age of 12 .
- Bangladesh Postpones Cricket Tour Of Pakistan Over Security Fears
April 19 2012 2:23 PM
Pakistan has become pariah in the cricketing world.
- IPL 2012 Highlights: Delhi Daredevils Defeat Chennai Super Kings By 8 Wickets [VIDEO]
April 10 2012 4:12 PM
Watch highlights of Delhi Daredevils victory over Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League.
- IPL Opening Night 2012: Katy Perry, Amitabh Bachchan Set To Perform At Opening Gala
April 03 2012 10:44 AM
International pop icon Katy Perry and Indian superstar Amitabh Bachchan are scheduled to perform at the opening gala of Indian Premier League's season 5 in Chennai, India, Wednesday.
- IPL Opening Night 2012: Katy Perry To Perform At The Opening Ceremony Of Twenty20 Cricket Tournament In India
March 24 2012 7:20 AM
The 27-year-old pop icon will kick start the Season 5 of India's annual Twenty20 cricket tournament - the Indian Premier League - with her electrifying Hot n Cold performance in Chennai April 3.
- Pakistan Defeat Bangladesh To Win Asia Cup: Watch Highlights From The Dramatic Final [VIDEO]
March 22 2012 3:24 PM
Watch highlights as Pakistan beats Bangladesh by two runs to win the 2012 Asia Cup.
- West Indies Break 14 Match Jinx. Win 2nd ODI Against Australia.
March 19 2012 1:34 PM
The West Indians won the 2nd ODI against Australia on Sunday. they broke a six-year, 14-match jinx.
- Sachin Tendulkar Hits His Hundredth Century, Celebrities Express Pride on Twitter (VIDEO)
March 16 2012 10:11 AM
The whole of India is united in celebrating Sachin Tendulkar's hundredth century.
- Australia’s Top Cricketers Prepare for the Indian Premier League
March 15 2012 8:11 PM
As the IPL season approaches in India, Australian cricketers get ready for the six week tour.
- Dhoni-Sehwag Rift Settled: Ganguly
March 15 2012 3:22 AM
Former India cricket captain Sourav Ganguly says current skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Virender Sehwag have settled their differences.
- India-Pakistan World Cup Semifinal Fixed, Bollywood Actress Used to Tempt Cricketers: Bookie
March 12 2012 4:55 AM
During sting operation carried out by The Sunday Times, London, a Delhi-based bookie claimed that last year's Cricket World Cup semifinal match between India and Pakistan at Mohali was fixed. He also revealed that a Bollywood actress was used as a honey trap to tempt cricketers.
- Rahul Dravid Says He Doesn’t ‘Want to Block a Youngster Coming in,’ Fans Pay Tribute to 'The Wall'
March 10 2012 2:56 AM
Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid, often referred to as the The Wall, announced his retirement from the game at a press conference in Bangalore Friday.
- Rahul Dravid Retires: 6 Greatest Test Knocks by 'The Wall'
March 09 2012 6:58 AM
Rahul Dravid announced his retirement from international cricket.
- Rahul Dravid To Retire From International Cricket
March 08 2012 3:07 PM
Dravid has long been compared with his fellow superstars Sachin Tendulkar and VVS Laxman.
- Australia Beat Sri Lanka to Lift Tri-series Cup; Clint McKay's 5 Wickets
March 08 2012 10:15 AM
Clint McKay took five wickets as Australia's bowlers suffocated Sri Lanka's normally free-scoring batsmen to wrap up the one-day international Tri-series with a 16-run victory in the third and deciding final at the Adelaide Oval on Thursday.
- Sri Lanka Beat Australia; India Out of Tri-series
March 02 2012 8:03 AM
Sri Lanka beat Australia by nine runs despite Dan Christian's hat-trick in a dramatic one-day international on Friday to book their place in the final of the Tri-series against the hosts and send India home.
- India Beat Sri Lanka: Virat Kohli’s Superb Knock Keeps India Alive in Tri-series
February 28 2012 6:52 AM
Virat Kohli smashed an unbeaten 133 as India chased down a mammoth 321-run target in under 37 overs against Sri Lanka in Hobart on Tuesday to stay alive in the one-day international Tri-series.
- Australia 252-9 v India, Tri-series - Innings
February 26 2012 2:46 AM
Australia made 252 for nine wickets in their 50 overs in a Tri-series one-day international at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) on Sunday.
- Sri Lanka Beat Australia by 3 Wickets
February 24 2012 8:09 AM
Sri Lanka chased down 280 with four balls to spare to clinch a confidence-boosting three-wicket win over Australia in their one-day match in Hobart on Friday and take top spot in the tri-series tournament.