- Chicago Cubs Trade Rumors: Cubs to Address Starting Pitching, Outfield?
November 16 2012 4:42 PM
Team president Theo Epstein will need to address the Cubs' rotation and outfield this winter.
- Yankees Trade Rumors: Anibal Sanchez, Shane Victorino, Logan Morrison on New York's Radar?
November 16 2012 12:07 PM
Could Anibal Sanchez, Shane Victorino or Logan Morrison join the New York Yankees in 2013?
- Hamilton, Napoli, and a Starting Pitcher on Boston's Radar?
November 15 2012 6:17 PM
The Red Sox have a lot of ground to make up after their first 90-loss season in four decades.
- Miami Marlins Fan Backlash Is Well-Deserved
November 15 2012 12:36 PM
Miami Marlin fans are furious after owner Jeffrey Loria shipped off the team's most valuable stars. They now have little reason to go to the hundred-million dollar stadium their tax money help build.
- Knuckleballer Dickey, Price Win Cy Young Awards
November 15 2012 3:58 AM
R.A. Dickey of the New York Mets became the first knuckleball pitcher ever to win a Cy Young Award, while Tampa Bay Rays' left-hander David Price won the American League's top pitching award after the closest vote in 43 years.
- Trout, Harper Win Rookie of the Year Awards
November 13 2012 12:49 AM
Mike Trout's award came with little surprise.
- Dodgers Trade Rumors: Torii Hunter to Join L.A? Andre Ethier Out?
November 12 2012 4:00 PM
The Los Angeles Dodgers could sign free agent Torii Hunter and trade Andre Ethier.
- Dodgers News: South Korean Pitcher to Join L.A.? [Scouting Report]
November 10 2012 1:57 PM
Several teams placed bids for the right to negotiate with South Korea's Ryu Hyun-Jin.
- Lee MacPhail Dies, Former Yankees President And Oldest Hall Of Famer In MLB Dead At 95
November 09 2012 3:13 PM
Lee MacPhail, the former president of the American League and general manager of the Yankees and Baltimore Orioles and the oldest member of the Baseball Hall of Fame, died on Thursday night at his home in Delray Beach, Fla. He was 95.
- MLB Instant Replay Expansion To Include Fair-Foul And Trap Plays In 2013
November 09 2012 10:33 AM
Baseball is considering a broader expansion of video review for umpires than first discussed.
- Mark McGwire Hired As Dodgers Hitting Coach; Steroid Slugger Could Be The Answer In LA
November 08 2012 7:48 PM
Baseball’s steroid controversy will follow Mark McGwire for the rest of his life but the former slugger has moved on, first taking a job as hitting coach with the St. Louis Cardinals and now, three years later, with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- San Diego Padres Catcher Gets 50-Game Ban, Yasmani Grandal Among Seven Others Suspended For Performance Enhancing Drugs
November 08 2012 9:48 AM
San Diego Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal has been suspended 50 games because of a positive test for testosterone.
- Yankees Looking to Upgrade Roster for 2013
November 07 2012 11:54 AM
Here are five players the New York Yankees might trade or sign as free agents in the 2013 offseason.
- David Ortiz Agrees on Two-year Deal to Stay with Red Sox
November 06 2012 2:12 AM
The Boston slugger received a $26 million deal.
- Pascual Perez Killed: Ex-Pitcher 'Hacked To Death' During Home Robbery In Dominican Republic
November 01 2012 1:45 PM
Perez, a 55-year-old native of the Dominican Republic, last played for the New York Yankees in 1991.
- Yankees Trade Rumors: Torii Hunter on New York’s Radar, Nick Swisher Likely Done in NY
November 01 2012 12:03 PM
The latest rumors have the New York Yankees interested in free agent Torii Hunter.
- Giants Parade Route: How and Where to Watch the San Francisco 2012 World Series Parade
October 31 2012 11:55 AM
San Francisco Celebrates Second World Series Title in Three Years.
- Giants Sweep Tigers, Capture Second World Series in Three Years
October 29 2012 9:31 AM
San Francisco won Game Four in extra innings on Sunday night, 4-3.
- Giants Take 3-0 World Series Lead with Victory Over Tigers, 2-0
October 27 2012 11:52 PM
The Giants pitchers continue to dominate the Tigers' lineup. San Francisco is a win away from a title.
- Can the Detroit Tigers Still Beat the San Francisco Giants in the 2012 World Series?
October 26 2012 2:47 PM
The Detroit Tigers are trying to upset the San Francisco Giants in the 2012 World Series.