- Joe Gibbs Racing Signs Matt Kenseth On To The No. 20 Toyota, Joey Logano To Rejoin Penske Racing
September 04 2012 3:33 PM
Matt Kenseth has reportedly come to the conclusion that he no longer wants to be a part of the Roush Fenway Racing Team. The winner of the NASCAR Daytona 500 confirmed on Tuesday that he would be moving to Joe Gibbs Racing at the end of the 2012-13 season.
- NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES: Watch Online, Preview, Tony Stewart Starts His First Pole of The Season at Atlanta
September 02 2012 4:31 PM
With the Chase looming, the NASCAR Spring Cup Series continues Sunday night at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- NASCAR Qualifying Results: Denny Hamlin Takes Pole At Brickyard 400, Carl Edwards Second
July 28 2012 6:49 PM
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Denny Hamlin won the pole for the Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis Sunday -- the second time he's won qualifying this year and the 11th time in his career as he looks to mirror that result when the green flag is waved tomorrow.
- #ChadNorrisFacts Takes Twitter By Storm: The Best Tweets On Carl Edwards' New Crew Chief
July 17 2012 4:34 PM
NASCAR fans are having fun with Chad Norris, the new crew chief for Carl Edwards, for Norris' similar-sounding name to action star Chuck Norris by coming up with the hashtag #ChadNorrisFacts on Twitter.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Kisses Girlfriend Amy Reimann After First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory in Four Years [VIDEO]
June 18 2012 11:55 AM
Dale Earnhardt Jr. earned his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series win after four years and 143 races without a first place finish. Earnhardt Jr.'s four year drought had many fans and critics questioning whether the good ole boy still had it. But after his June 17 NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at Michigan International Speedway, even his girlfriend, Amy Reimann, is convinced that No. 88 can still ride with the best of them.
- Win On Sunday, Sell On Monday: The Theory Behind NASCAR's Big Racecar Redesign [PHOTOS]
June 07 2012 6:48 AM
NASCAR fans are car fans, and the racing league and manufacturers like Toyota that compete in the Spring Cup Series are betting that some design tweaks can energize that fandom as well as dealership sales.
- NASCAR: Wreck At Dover Is The Largest Of The 2012 Season [HD VIDEO]
June 03 2012 2:47 PM
The biggest wreck of the NASCAR season happened Sunday on the ninth lap of the Sprint Cup Series race at Dover International Speedway in Delaware. Twelve cars were involved, but no one was hurt.
- Carroll Shelby Dies: 10 Facts About the Legendary Race Car Driver and Designer
May 11 2012 4:30 PM
The world of auto racing lost a pioneer on Friday with the passing of Carroll Shelby.
- Eric McClure Crash at Talladega Results in Hospitalization, NASCAR Driver in Stable Condition [VIDEO]
May 07 2012 9:36 AM
NASCAR driver Eric McClure is in stable condition after a hospitalization that resulted from a crash Saturday during the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Talladega Superspeedway. The accident, caught on video, happened after McClure skidded in a chain-reaction crash that caused him to hit an inside wall head-on.
- Why The Ford Focus Electric Will Pace NASCAR's Capital City 400
April 28 2012 12:18 PM
NASCAR will have its first-ever all-electric pace car at the Sprint Cup Capital City 400 race at the Richmond (Va.) International Raceway on Saturday. All decked out in NASCAR livery will be the 2012 Ford Focus Electric vehicle that the Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) unveiled on video this week.
- NASCAR Qualifying Results: AJ Allmendinger Wins Pole for Kansas Speedway
April 21 2012 8:44 PM
AJ Allmendinger won the pole for the STP 400 at Kansas Speedway, only the second pole of his career.
- NASCAR LIVE: Coverage of the STP 400; Prediction and Preview for Sunday's Sprint Cup Race at Kansas
April 20 2012 2:27 PM
The NASCAR season rolls on this weekend at Kansas.
- STP 400: Where to Watch, Information and Prediction about this Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Race
April 19 2012 10:16 AM
The NASCAR season rolls on this weekend at Kansas.
- Patrick Long Talks Porsche Racing, HRT-Cosworth Formula 1, Porsche Panamera: Interview
April 05 2012 12:50 PM
Legegendary Porsche race car driver Patrick Long has had a multifaceted career, from starting in the Red Bull Formula 1 training program, to being the only American to drive for Porsche, and he has earned touring victories in endurance racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of Daytona and 12 Hours of Sebring as well as three American Le Mans Series GT2 titles.
- NASCAR Qualifying Results: Kasey Kahne Gets Martinsville Pole For Sprint Cup Qualifying Race [FULL LIST]
March 31 2012 4:18 PM
Saturday was the NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifying races and Kasey Kahne earned the Coors Light Pole Award for the 63rd Annual Goody's Fast Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway for the race on Sunday with a fast lap of 19.496 seconds, 97.128 mph. Kahne earned his 24th pole in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races and marks his first pole in 17 races at Martinsville Speedway. Here is the full list of 46 NASCAR Sprint Cup entries that qualified for the race on Sunday.
- You Stay Classy, San Diego: Sports Anchor Suspended Over Calling Danica Patrick a Bitch [VIDEO]
March 01 2012 12:58 PM
KSWB Fox5 San Diego sports anchor Ross Shimabuku did not heed the words of Will Ferrell’s “Anchorman” character Ron Burgandy after he effectively called NASCAR driver Danica Patrick a bitch during a live broadcast, leading to his suspension from the air.
- Fox 5 Anchor Shimabuku Suspended, Implied Danica Patrick is a 'B---,' [VIDEOS]
February 29 2012 3:08 PM
Danica Patrick has been such a controversial figure in NASCAR that even Fox 5 sports anchor Ross Shimabuku had his own opinion, controversial in itself, of the GoDaddy driver during a recent news segment before Monday's Daytona 500.
- How Brad Keselowski Used NASCAR, Daytona 500 to Triple His Twitter Following
February 28 2012 11:27 AM
In what seems unprecedented, yet unsurprising, NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski was able to use the bizarre crash at Monday's Daytona 500 as a way to triple his Twitter followers.
- Daytona 500: By the Numbers
February 28 2012 10:41 AM
Here's a look at this year's Daytona 500 by the numbers.
- Daytona 500: Photos and Video of Danica Patrick's Highly-Hyped Debut and Crash
February 28 2012 8:38 AM
Danica Patrick's highly-hyped NASCAR debut ended up with a disappointing 38th position in the rain-plagued Daytona 500 on Monday after her No. 10 GoDaddy.com Chevrolet got involved in a six-car chain reaction mishap on just the second lap.