- Under Ballmer, Clippers Might Jettison 'Laughingstock' Tag
May 30 2014 1:21 PM
Even before Donald Sterling became engulfed in his racist rant, he was considered one of the NBA's worst owners. So, the bar for success is low.
- Disgraced Donald Sterling Big Winner In Clippers Sale
May 30 2014 12:44 PM
After public scorn for his racist comments, was Donald Sterling really punished for selling the LA Clippers?
- Is Steve Ballmer Going To Move LA Clippers To Seattle?
May 30 2014 11:14 AM
Much of the speculation centers on Ballmer’s failed attempt to purchase the Sacramento Kings, which he intended to relocate to Seattle.
- Steve Ballmer Wins LA Clippers For $2 Billion
May 29 2014 7:39 PM
Ballmer and co-owner Shelly Sterling reached a deal Thursday afternoon. Now Ballmer has to promise he'll keep the team in L.A.
- Spurs-Thunder Game 5 Preview
May 29 2014 2:31 PM
At this point it’s difficult to tell if the Spurs have started to fade, or if the Thunder re-discovered their form after losing the first two games of the series by an average of 26 points, including the headshaking 35-point blowout in Game Two.
- Miami Expected To Complete Three-Peat
May 28 2014 4:50 PM
The Miami Heat are odds-on favorites to win the 2014 NBA championship.
- Heat Eyeing 4th Straight Finals In Game Five
May 28 2014 1:25 PM
The Miami Heat could be the first team to reach the NBA Finals four straight times since 1985.
- Sterling Says NBA Ban, Forced Sale Is Illegal: LA Times
May 28 2014 12:56 AM
The embattled owner referenced a "lover's quarrel."
- Ibaka's Return Changes Complexion Of Western Conference Finals
May 27 2014 4:59 PM
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the San Antonio Spurs in Game Four of the Western Conference finals.
- Maybe It Doesn't Matter Who Owns the Los Angeles Clippers
May 27 2014 2:45 PM
Oprah Winfrey, David Geffen, Steve Ballmer, and a slew of others, all want a piece of the LA Clippers. Does good ownership equal success?
- Thunder's Ibaka Possible For Game 3
May 25 2014 1:53 PM
Thunder power forward Serge Ibaka could play in the pivotal Game Three Sunday night.
- Pacers George Won't Miss Game 3
May 24 2014 12:48 PM
Indiana's Paul George will play in Saturday's critical Game Three against Miami Saturday night.
- Lakers Could Eye McDermott, Vonleh And Smart On Draft Day
May 23 2014 5:13 PM
The Lakers will have a few good options with the No.7 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Oddsmakers Pick Heat, Spurs Rematch
May 23 2014 10:24 AM
Spurs and Heat are favored for first NBA Finals rematch since 1998.
- For LeBron, A Prodigal Son Story Would Boost Image
May 22 2014 4:25 PM
The possibility remains open for LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Legal Options For Sterling To Keep The Clippers
May 22 2014 3:33 PM
According to professional and academic legal experts around the country, Sterling will likely center his case on whether or not a privately recorded conversation should be used against him, that the harm to the NBA hasn’t been nearly as catastrophic as the league has made it out to be and that the NBA has denied Sterling due process.
- Kings Poach Blackhawks 6-2 To Level Western Finals
May 22 2014 9:18 AM
Los Angeles won Game Two in Chicago, as the series shifts to Staples Center.
- Spurs Rout Thunder To Take 2-0 Series Lead
May 22 2014 9:11 AM
San Antonio held on to their home court advantage with an easy win over Oklahoma City, 112-77.
- Thunder Look To Slow Down Red-Hot Spurs
May 21 2014 5:02 PM
The San Antonio Spurs host the Oklahoma City Thunder in Game Two of the 2014 Western Conference finals.
- Did Donald Sterling Tell V. Stiviano To Lie To NBA?
May 21 2014 10:28 AM
The embattled Clippers owners allegedly asked Stiviano to tell the NBA that she lied in her initial statements and had altered the recording.