- Heat, Spurs Battle For 2nd Straight Finals
June 01 2014 2:50 PM
The Heat advanced to a fourth straight Finals, a feat last accomplished by Boston Celtics from 1984 to 1987.
- Stephenson's Pacer Future In Doubt
May 31 2014 2:46 PM
Lance Stephenson's antics in the Eastern Conference Finals may have cost the 23-year-old several years and millions on his next contract, or even his tenure with Indiana.
- Durant, Thunder On Brink Of Elimination
May 31 2014 12:43 PM
OKC forward and MVP Kevin Durant has yet to truly take over a game against the Spurs.
- Sterling Could Owe A $600 Million Tax Bill
May 31 2014 11:29 AM
Following the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer, Donald Sterling could pay a hefty tax bill.
- Life After Microsoft: How Ballmer, Allen and Gates Are Spending Their Billions
May 30 2014 5:12 PM
From basketball to extraterrestrials to global health, the top Microsoft execs have pursued wildly different paths since leaving the company.
- Pacers Need Repeat Performance From George To Stay Alive
May 30 2014 3:44 PM
The Miami Heat host the Indiana Pacers in Game Six of the 2014 Eastern Conference finals.
- Under Ballmer, Clippers Might Jettison 'Laughingstock' Tag
May 30 2014 1:21 PM
Even before Donald Sterling became engulfed in his racist rant, he was considered one of the NBA's worst owners. So, the bar for success is low.
- Disgraced Donald Sterling Big Winner In Clippers Sale
May 30 2014 12:44 PM
After public scorn for his racist comments, was Donald Sterling really punished for selling the LA Clippers?
- Is Steve Ballmer Going To Move LA Clippers To Seattle?
May 30 2014 11:14 AM
Much of the speculation centers on Ballmer’s failed attempt to purchase the Sacramento Kings, which he intended to relocate to Seattle.
- Steve Ballmer Wins LA Clippers For $2 Billion
May 29 2014 7:39 PM
Ballmer and co-owner Shelly Sterling reached a deal Thursday afternoon. Now Ballmer has to promise he'll keep the team in L.A.
- Spurs-Thunder Game 5 Preview
May 29 2014 2:31 PM
At this point it’s difficult to tell if the Spurs have started to fade, or if the Thunder re-discovered their form after losing the first two games of the series by an average of 26 points, including the headshaking 35-point blowout in Game Two.
- Miami Expected To Complete Three-Peat
May 28 2014 4:50 PM
The Miami Heat are odds-on favorites to win the 2014 NBA championship.
- Heat Eyeing 4th Straight Finals In Game Five
May 28 2014 1:25 PM
The Miami Heat could be the first team to reach the NBA Finals four straight times since 1985.
- Sterling Says NBA Ban, Forced Sale Is Illegal: LA Times
May 28 2014 12:56 AM
The embattled owner referenced a "lover's quarrel."
- Ibaka's Return Changes Complexion Of Western Conference Finals
May 27 2014 4:59 PM
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the San Antonio Spurs in Game Four of the Western Conference finals.
- Maybe It Doesn't Matter Who Owns the Los Angeles Clippers
May 27 2014 2:45 PM
Oprah Winfrey, David Geffen, Steve Ballmer, and a slew of others, all want a piece of the LA Clippers. Does good ownership equal success?
- Thunder's Ibaka Possible For Game 3
May 25 2014 1:53 PM
Thunder power forward Serge Ibaka could play in the pivotal Game Three Sunday night.
- Pacers George Won't Miss Game 3
May 24 2014 12:48 PM
Indiana's Paul George will play in Saturday's critical Game Three against Miami Saturday night.
- Lakers Could Eye McDermott, Vonleh And Smart On Draft Day
May 23 2014 5:13 PM
The Lakers will have a few good options with the No.7 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Oddsmakers Pick Heat, Spurs Rematch
May 23 2014 10:24 AM
Spurs and Heat are favored for first NBA Finals rematch since 1998.