- Stanley Cup Chase Promises Thrills And Free Hot Dogs
January 16 2013 5:28 PM
The NHL's abbreviated season starts on Saturday.
- NHL Lockout Over: 11th Hour CBA Deal Ensures Jan. 19 Season Start Date
January 06 2013 11:02 AM
Hockey fans across the land woke up Sunday morning screaming for joy with the news that the NHL and the NHLPA had comes to terms on a tentative agreement that may be enough to salvage the remainder of the 2012-13 season.
- NHL Owners, Players Reach Tentative Deal
January 06 2013 10:27 AM
The second lockout in eight years lasted 113-days.
- League, Players Continue To Talk As Deadline Looms
January 03 2013 12:30 PM
Talks have progressed between the NHL and locked out players.
- NHL Labor Dispute Reaches Dying Days
December 30 2012 6:52 PM
The two sides meet on Monday for a last ditch effort to save the season.
- New Proposal From NHL Owners Could Offer Enough Concessions To End Lockout; 48-Game Season Would Begin In Mid Jan.
December 28 2012 12:27 PM
Hockey fans still clinging to hope that the NHL won’t cancel a second season in eight years have a new beacon of hope as the league owners have proposed another offer to the NHL Player’s Association.
- NHL Labor Talks Collapse
December 07 2012 3:20 AM
The latest round of labor talks have broke down again.
- NHL Labor Negotiations Fall Apart After 'Constructive' Talks; NHLPA Decertification Could Be Next Strategy To Prevent Lost Season
December 06 2012 10:34 PM
Hockey fans have reacted to the NHL lockout with anger, grief and disillusionment but they can now add heartbreak to that list with the news that what looked like optimistic negotiation talks between NHL ownership and the NHL Player’s Union have fallen apart.
- NHL Upbeat After Lengthy Labor Talks
December 06 2012 4:28 AM
The 2012-2013 NHL season remains in jeopardy, but both sides met for eight hours on Wednesday.
- Players Offer League a New Proposal in Labor Talks
November 21 2012 4:01 PM
The league and players are $182 million apart.
- NHL Lockout: Sides Set to Resume Lockout Talks on Monday
November 18 2012 2:39 AM
Negotiations continue in hockey to salvage the 2012-2013 season.
- NHL Negotiations Continue to Drag Without a Resolution
November 10 2012 1:04 PM
The two sides are looking to split $3.3 billion in revenue.
- NHL Lockout Resolution Rumors Welcome Among Fans, Players And Especially Beer Companies
November 08 2012 8:57 PM
While the hockey world bashed its head against the wall Thursday with rumors of the NHL lockout coming to an end there were some major sponsors praying for a resolution for a different reason. Beer companies in Canada have reported low profits after the two-month hold up that has seen arenas, bars and grocery stores sell less alcohol to lubricate the game-watching experience.
- NHL Owners and Players in Marathon Talks to Save Season
November 07 2012 3:30 AM
- Abbotsford Heat Score 2 Goals In 3 Seconds, Set AHL Record [VIDEO]
November 03 2012 5:26 PM
There’s nothing quite like two goals in three seconds to take the wind out of a hockey team's sails, but that’s exactly what happened to the Toronto Marlies Thursday.
- NHL Lockout Update: The Players And League Meet Today
November 03 2012 3:15 PM
After two weeks apart, the two sides will meet to hash out their differences and, possibly, save the NHL season
- NHL Cancels All Games Up to November 30 Due to Lockout
October 26 2012 3:00 PM
The hockey season has been pushed back another month due to the lack of a collective bargaining agreement.
- New York Islanders To Move To Brooklyn: NHL Team Seeks 25-Year Deal With Barclays Center
October 24 2012 11:42 AM
The Islanders and their owner, Charles Wang, are expected to unveil a 25-year agreement with the Barclays Center.
- New York Islanders Moving to Barclays Center in Brooklyn
October 24 2012 10:50 AM
The New York Islanders will reportedly become new tenants of Barclays Center in Brooklyn in 2015.
- NHL Cancels Another Block of Games Because of Lockout
October 19 2012 6:38 PM