- Inspired Ivanovic Stuns Serena In Melbourne
January 19 2014 2:57 PM
Serena Williams fell to Ana Ivanovic on Sunday in the Australian Open.
- Djokovic Channels Becker To Blow Away Fognini
January 19 2014 2:36 PM
Novak Djokovic, who continues to look like the best favorite to win the Aussie Open, dominated with his serve while thumping Fabio Fognini 6-3 6-0 6-2.
- Nadal Cruises Past Monfils
January 18 2014 10:24 AM
Winning every set he’s played thus far, the Spaniard won 6-1, 6-2, 6-3 after shaking off an early in injury scare in the second set. Up 2-1 in the second, Rafael Nadal began to limp and favored his right foot as he crossed to the changeover chair.
- Sharapova Advances But Still Searching For Form
January 18 2014 1:59 AM
The Russian star was tested in the second set, but held off Alize Corner to move on the Round of 16.
- Djokovic, Serena Stay Hot As Melbourne Cools
January 17 2014 12:15 PM
Williams blasted her way into the fourth round in 100-degree heat.
- Nadal Thrives, Del Potro Beaten In Scorching Melbourne
January 16 2014 12:18 PM
Rafael Nadal defeated Thanasi Kokkinakis to advance to the third round.
- Nadal Highlights Day Four In Melbourne
January 15 2014 6:07 PM
Rafael Nadal’s second round match is one of several highlights on the fourth day of the Australian Open in Melbourne.
- Djokovic, Serena Keep It Quick To Beat The Heat
January 15 2014 12:18 PM
The tournament favorites advanced to the third round as temperatures in Melbourne peaked at 108 degrees.
- Nadal, Federer, Murray Through In 'Inhumane' Heat
January 14 2014 12:17 PM
Notable players advanced at the Australian Open in temperatures that exceeded 100 degree Fahrenheit.
- Rusty Djokovic, Slick Serena Through In Melbourne
January 13 2014 12:21 PM
The top seeds won in straight sets in the opening round of the 2014 Australian Open.
- Free Of Favorite Tag, Federer Hopes To Flourish In Melbourne
January 11 2014 2:28 PM
The veteran Swiss star is a dark horse to win the 2014 Australian Open.
- Nadal Slight Underdog To Djokovic In Melbourne
January 08 2014 4:00 PM
Based off past battles, Rafael Nadal has the edge with a combined 86-41 record over his top seeded foes.
- Hewitt Grinds Down Federer To Claim Brisbane Title
January 05 2014 1:11 PM
In a battle of two veteran tennis stars, Lleyton Hewitt got the better of Roger Federer in Brisbane.
- Refreshed Federer Makes Encouraging Start To Year
January 01 2014 12:10 PM
The veteran tennis player has hopes of returning to his winning ways in 2014.
- Serena Rivalry Making Me A Better Player, Says Azarenka
December 30 2013 1:20 PM
The Belarussian has a 3-13 record against Serena Williams, but was 2-2 against the American in 2013.
- Wozniacki Pulls Out Of Brisbane Warm-Up With Injury
December 28 2013 10:09 PM
The former No. 1 player in the world suffered a right shoulder injury.
- Fitness More Important Than Titles In 2014, Nadal Says
December 27 2013 1:45 PM
After returning from injury in 2013, new challenges await Rafael Nadal in 2014.
- Murray Sees Positives In Defeat On Return From Injury
December 26 2013 11:37 PM
The world No. 4 is back on the court after surgery on his lower back.
- Nadal May Deserve Sports Top Honor
December 13 2013 3:44 PM
Rafael Nadal had an excellent 2013 and could be considered the best athlete of the year.
- Federer Can Play Until He Is 60, Says Nastase
November 26 2013 1:34 PM
Ilie Nastase believes Roger Federer should not listen to the naysayers and delay retirement.