- After taking the Miami Heat six games in the second round of the playoffs can Frank Vogel's Pacers take the next step in the post-Larry Bird era?
- Oklahoma City Thunder trade guard James Harden to the Houston Rockets.
- With the departure of Ray Allen to the Miami Heat, how will Avery Bradley do in an expanded role, once healthy?
- Los Angeles Lakers waived guard Andew Goudelock.
- Don't be too quick to size the Heat for their 2012--2013 rings just yet.
- Don't be too quick to believe the hype. The Lakers have a lot of hurdles to overcome before they can be considered true championship contenders.
- Lakers star Kobe Bryant to miss remainder of the preseason due to a foot injury.
- Breaking down Jeremy Lin's outside shooting in the preseason.
Atlanta Hawks Season Preview: Trades of Joe Johnson And Marvin Williams Put Hawks In Rebuilding ModeOnly five Atlanta Hawks players remain from last year on a rebuilding team. Even though the Hawks bolstered their back court with quicker players, they didn't do much for the front court especially in size, which aided in last year's play-off loss to the Boston Celtics. With so many changes, new players, and new staff it will be difficult for the Hawks to make it to the post-season this year.