- The Chicago Bulls have the potential of making it to the post-season, even without their all-star guard, Derrick Rose. Spirit, camaraderie, and results will be much improved if Rose returns. If not, the team has proven that it knows how to play without Rose where they were 18-9 last year, and 1-0 this year.
- The 2012-13 Phoenix Suns have a whole new look. With a majority of fresh faces, will the Phoenix Suns make their way back into the playoffs?
- A small look at the hopes and aspirations for Andre Iguodala this coming season. He is being overlooked, but may surprise a lot of people.
- It's easy to forget about someone when you don't see them often, as has been the case with the Washington Wizards, 6-4 Guard, John Wall who has been injured and on a losing team. As the first overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft out of Kentucky, Wall was supposed to be a superstar, assume greatness, and lead the Wizards into the play-offs. It hasn't happened in the past two years, and it doesn't look any different this year with Wall now out for about 8 weeks with a stress fracture in his knee.
- Former Lebron James critic Charles Barkley is stoking the fire on the Lebron James/Michael Jordan debate.
- Finally, the NBA will start fining players who flop.
- NBA /Lakers Clippers Training Camp
- The player famous for getting technicals joins the Knicks. But for how long, and why?
Los Angeles Lakers News: Bernie Bickerstaff, The Chemistry Specialist, Will Play Major Role In 2012 Title ChaseLakers' Assistant Bernie Bickerstaff will help build the team's chemistry
- This era will be defined by Rajon Rondo’s ability to lead the team and live up to the expectation that he is one of the National Basketball Association’s premier players.
- With Saturday's loss, the dream season is over for the senior quarterback. Now what?
- A preview at the three keys to this college football match-up between USC versus Stanford.
- Though the Irish left the Big East, you have to wonder why they opted for some place other than the Big Ten as their new home.
Barcelona News: Lionel Messi Questionable, Jordia Alba, Andres Iniesta And Alexis Sanchez Out vs. Getafe Plus Carles Puyol ReturnsBarcelona will be playing short handed this weekend as Jordi alba, Andre Iniesta, Alexis Sanchez, Lionel Messi and Carles Puyol recover from injuries.
- The second installment in Derrick Rose's rehab
- The Washington Wizards had a busy off-season and 4 out of the 5 starters will not have been on the Wizards when the previous season tipped off. Will some vets and a highly touted rookie tip the scales?
- The Orlando Magic may have had the most change of any team in the off-season. New GM. New Coach. Traded Dwight Howard for... an unusual cast of characters. There are a handful of veterans and a lot of youth. Enough veterans that maybe they could make a push for the playoffs... but is that really a good idea when you need to rebuild. Lots of philosophical questions in this season preview.
- The Heat won the championship and they're already tinkering with the line-up. A new (at least formally) starting center. An opening for starting power forward. 2 new former All-Stars. The rich get richer, but how does it fit together?