- Predicting the Washington Redskins seven picks in the 2013 NFL draft, including a pair of safeties and an athletic, IVY League offensive lineman.
- Notre Dame's Manti Te'o looks likely to fall far enough for the Chicago Bears to pick him in the 2013 NFL Draft. Despite the hits his image has taken in recent months, Te'o would be an excellent fit for a defense that needs to replace Brian Urlacher sooner rather than later.
- The Washington Redskins have re-signed free-agent tight end Fred Davis. The move retains one the key weapons for quarterback Robert Griffin III.
- The New Orleans Saints have agreed a deal for free-agent outside linebacker Victor Butler. The move adds a player who could be key to the success of the Saints new 3-4 defense.
- The Atlanta Falcons have signed former New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora, to replace free agent John Abraham.
Food for Thought: Should Green Bay Have Followed Atlanta's Lead in Learning Info About the Zone Read?Could the Packers have headed out this off-season to learn more information about the zone read? After all, San Francisco took advantage of NFL teams ignorance of it during the playoffs.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are reportedly ready to trade their first-round draft pick for New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis. The trade would make the Bucanneers a dangerous team defensively in 2013.
- Chicago Bears icon Brian Urlacher is leaving the team after 13 seasons. Even as he continues his career in another uniform, it's a great time to look back at all he's accomplished—and how he stacks up against the team's unmatched tradition of middle linebackers.
- The Philadelphia Eagles potential switch to a 3-4 defense is taking shape, after their early signings in free agency.
- The Atlanta Falcons have signed free agent running back Steven Jackson. The move gives the Falcons the NFL's best offense.
San Francisco 49ers News: Trading For Anquan Boldin Gives Colin Kaepernick The Tools To Succeed In 2013The San Francisco 49ers have traded a sixth-round pick for Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin. The trade gives young quarterback Colin Kaepernick all the tools to succeed in 2013.
- The Seattle Seahawks have completed a trade for ex-Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin. Trading for Harvin makes the Seahawks major NFC contenders in 2013.
- The New York Giants have signed free-agent defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins, adding a valuable interior pass-rusher to their defense.
- The Chicago Bears are reportedly pursuing free-agent tight end Jared Cook. He'll be expensive, but if the Bears can find a way to afford him, he'll be a major upgrade at a position of serious need for the team.
- Henry Melton is likely to be the most expensive impending free agent on the Chicago Bears' roster. The Bears have little choice but to re-sign the Pro Bowl defensive tackle, though, even if it takes a franchise tag to do it.
- Signing free-agent wide receiver Mike Wallace can get the San Francisco 49ers back to the Super Bowl.
- He's older, injury-prone and turnover-prone, yet the veteran QB's skill set still enamored Kelly and sparked the restructuring of a contract ... and at least one more season in Philly.
- The Washington Redskins should commit to giving outside linebacker Brian Orakpo a new long-term deal this offseason.