- While Chicago Bears fans should applaud the hiring of Marc Trestman, they must remember that not everyone can succeed in both American and Canadian football. Here are five coaches who should never have crossed the border.
- The Chicago Bears have hired Marc Trestman as their new head coach. No Bear should be happier about it than quarterback Jay Cutler, who will finally get a legitimate chance to succeed as Chicago's signal-caller.
Chicago Bears News: Bears Finally Commit To Fixing Their Offense By Hiring Marc Trestman As New Head CoachThe Chicago Bears have finally committed to fixing their offense by hiring Marc Trestman as their new head coach.
- The Chicago Bears' coaching search looks to be narrowing to three candidates. All of Bruce Arians, Darrell Bevell and Marc Trestman bring an offense-first mindset to the table, but Trestman's superior experience makes him the best pick for Chicago.
- As the Arizona Cardinals enter their second weekend without a head coach, we take a look at the contenders. How do thinks look for Ray Horton, Mike McCoy, Todd Haley and Jay Gruden, and could anyone else stand in their way?
- Here we analyze how Colin Kaepernick, Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, and the San Francisco 49ers Offense will take on B.J. Raji, Clay Mathews, and the Green Bay Packers Defense at Candlestick Park in this critical NFC Divisional Playoff game.
- Here we analyze Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis and the San Francisco 49ers Defense versus Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb, and the Green Bay Packers Offense at Candlestick Park in this critical NFC Divisional Playoff game.
- Examining what the Dallas Cowboys defense will look like under new defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin.
San Francisco 49ers Commentary: Colin Kaepernick's Big Play Potential Can Push 49ers To The Super BowlYoung quarterback Colin Kaepernick's big play potential can take the San Francisco 49ers to the Super Bowl.
- The Philadelphia Eagles fired head coach Andy Reid on December 30, 2012, in what is the first of many organizational changes from owner Jeffery Lurie.
- Robert Griffin III probably won't be ready to resume football until the season opener in 2013. The Redskins have shown they can win without him, but can they afford to risk their young quarterback's health by expediting his return? The decision-makers in Washington have a lot to talk about in the offseason concerning the future of the team.
Arizona Cardinals News: Steve Keim Promotion May Signal That Cardinals Are Close To Naming Known Candidate as Head Coach.By hiring a general manager—Steve Keim—ahead of a head coach, have the Cardinals shown their hand and revealed that the frontrunner for the head coach job is someone familiar to the organziation? Do the Cardinals have anyone like that in play?
- Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan left himself no choice but to risk Robert Griffin III's health in the NFL Wild Card playoffs.
- The Dallas Cowboys were right to fire defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- The Philadelphia Eagles will interview former Chicago Bears boss Lovie Smith for their head coaching vacancy on Thursday.
- The Chicago Bears, having fired head coach Lovie Smith, are casting a wide net to find his replacement. While CFL coach Marc Trestman is the most unusual name on Chicago's list, the Bears would do well to stay closer to home with Green Bay's Tom Clements.