- The Chicago Bears still have some hope of making the NFC playoffs, but they must beat the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday to stay in contention. Despite the presence of brilliant wide receivers Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald, the game features two of the league's worst aerial attacks trying to beat two of its best passing defenses.
NFL Matchups: Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, And The Detroit Lions Offense vs. John Abraham And The Atlanta Falcons DefenseHere are all of the schemes and match ups to consider for the huge Saturday Night version of Monday Night Football, as Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, and the Lions Offense challenge John Abraham, Sean Weatherspoon, and the Falcons Defense in Ford Field
NFL Matchups: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones And Atlanta Falcons Offense vs. Ndomukong Suh, Nick Fairley, And Detroit Lions DefenseHere we analyze all of the match ups and scheme to consider for the Saturday Night version of Monday Night Football, as Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White, and the Falcons Offense take on Ndomukong Suh, Nick Fairley, and the Lions Defense.
Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles Preview: RG3 Return Set To Lift 'Skins Closer To The PlayoffsPreviewing the Washington Redskins road game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Including Robert Griffin III's possible return and its impact on the matchup between Washington's offense and the Eagles defense.
Washington Redskins Commentary: Why Workhorse Running Back Alfred Morris Is The Offensive Rookie Of The Year DarkhorseExamining why Washington Redskins running back Alfred Morris is a darkhorse candidate for Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- The Arizona Cardinals finally snapped a nine game losing streak against the Detroit Lions. But even as fans continue to celebrate, the victory is tinged with the disappointment of reminding fans what may have been had a few things played out a little differently.
- Peterson defies the Doctors, Coaches and Fans as he goes for the All-Time record.
- With the Chicago Bears in danger of missing the NFL playoffs for the fifth time in six years, coach Lovie Smith's job is far from secure. Smith up for a new contract after the season, and it's time to wonder whether his days in Chicago should come to an end.
- The Dallas Cowboys outlasted the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime. The contest was the two teams' 31st time playing each other, and the win ties Dallas with Washington and New York for the NFC East lead.
- With RG3 the clear cut future of the franchise, Cousins may be called out sooner rather than later.
Washington Redskins at Cleveland Browns Preview, Where To Watch Online: Robert Griffin III Won't Play, But 'Skins Can Still Win With Kirk CousinsPreviewing the Washington Redskins road game against the Cleveland Browns. In particular, how the Redskins will fare with Kirk Cousins at quarterback, instead of Robert Griffin III.
- The Green Bay Packers look to clinch the NFC North in Sunday's visit to the Chicago Bears. With stars such as Jay Cutler and Clay Matthews playing through injuries, the game may well come down to a battle of attrition.
- Analysing reports that Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III, is listed as 'questionable' for Week 15.
- Looking at the ups and down's of New York Giants running back David Wilson's spectacular rookie season.
Arizona Cardinals News: President Michael Bidwell Has Difficult Decisions To Make Regarding NFL Draft And Ken WhisenhuntAfter a 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals president has been forced to break his silence on the teams current form. In his first public comments, he has committed to reevaluation, but not before the end of the season. Is this the right choice and can the Cardinals hope to rebound next year?
- Why 33-year-old Washington Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan deserves a head coaching opportunity very soon.