- This NFC North divisional clash sees the leading Green Bay Packers take on their sinking rival, the Detroit Lions. The Packers could use the win, and a loss by the Chicago Bears, to go a game clear in the race for the NFC North title. The Lions, essentially out of the playoff race and playing for pride, would like to do nothing more than upset their more successful neighbours.
- The Chicago Bears' chances of winning the NFC North will take a huge hit if they can't beat the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. Here's a look at what needs to happen for each team to win this battle of the league's worst passing offenses, plus a prediction on the outcome.
- Highlighting the best matchups when the Baltimore Ravens face the Washington Redskins. Including, the Ravens defensive line versus Washington's offensive line and the head-to-head duel between Ray Rice and Alfred Morris.
Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Preview, Where To Watch Online Livestream And 3 Keys for a Lions UpsetThe Packers are poised for another Super Bowl run, while the Lions are all-but eliminated from the playoffs. Nevertheless, this rivalry is one of the best in the game, and the Lions are hungry to end their 4-game losing streak on a moral victory in Green Bay.
- Chicago Bears star Brian Urlacher is injured again, with a hamstring strain that's expected to keep him out for the rest of the regular season. Lucky for Chicago, the rest of the regular season is easy enough that they'll still be able to claw their way into the playoffs.
- Those who want to argue that Big Red's 14-year tenure has been a success are welcome to do so, but cool it on the character stuff. Recent and past events beg to differ with those arguments.
Arizona Cardinals Must Act Decisively, Fire Ken Whisenhunt Following Humiliating Loss To New York Jets.After a 7-6 loss to the New York Jets, the Arizona Cardinals season is now, officially, over. The team must now act swiftly and decisively and fire head coach Ken Whisenhunt, in order to evaluate Ray Horton as a full time replacement. The season may be over, but if they act now, it doesn't have to be a complete bust either.
- Axed Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Juan Castillo, looks like Buddy Ryan compared to his struggling replacement Todd Bowles.
- Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle Seahawks look to stay in postseason contention Sunday as they visit Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears. Here's a look at what to expect as two of the NFL's best defenses slug it out.
- After a disastrous trip to New York that involved a blow-out loss to the Giants, the Packers will be looking to rebound. Coming to town are hated division rivals, the Minnesota Vikings. It could be that the Vikings, a team that started hot and cooled as the season went on, will give the Packers a serious challenge. However, Green Bay coach, Mike McCarthy will not want to see back-to-back losses and has likely burned the midnight oil looking for answers to questions raised by the Giants.
Arizona Cardinals: Loss to St. Louis Rams May Signal Beginning of the End of Whisenhunt Era In Arizona.After a four game winning streak to start the season, the Arizona Cardinals have now lost seven games back-to-back. Can head coach Ken Whisenhunt possibly hope to keep his job in Arizona, and could the presence of his potential successor, Ray Horton, on staff mean that his recovery is now a bridge too far?
- Read here to find out all the essential schemes and match ups to consider for this HUGE NFC South divisional rivalry between Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints against Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday Night Football!