- The Cincinnati Bengals are showing interest in free agent rush linebacker James Harrison. Signing the former Pittsburgh Steeler would give the Bengals the best pass rush in the NFL.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cleveland Browns would be better just calling the whole thing off and commiserating each other over a few drinks. Neither team has much to play for. The Steelers are taking a rare break from post-season play. Meanwhile the Browns are almost certainly going to embark on yet another rebuilding program no matter what happens in the season finale.
Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers Preview And Where To Watch Online: A Batle of Desperate RivalsNo punches will be pulled in this encounter. In fact, if the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals get through this rivalry game without a single fine look for feathered ungulates in your local airspace. Receiver AJ Green will be the Bengals' key weapon. Last time around the Steelers kept him to one catch for eight yards. But last time around, the Steelers had Ike Taylor covering. Will fellow cornerback, Keenan Lewis be able to do as good a job?
Pittsburgh Steelers at Dallas Cowboys Preview and Where To Watch Online: America's Team vs. "The World's Team"A loss to another AFC West team has put the Pittsburgh Steelers on the brink of missing the playoffs. They come into Dallas to take on an equally desperate Cowboys team that has not benefited much from home-field advantage since the construction of the 'House that Jerry built'. Crowd noise would be most desirable this week as Dallas looks to slow down Pittsburgh's pass rushers and take advantage of a injury-plagued secondary.
- Highlighting the matchup between rookie running backs Alfred Morris and Trent Richardson, when the Washington Redskins take on the Cleveland Browns in Week 15.
- At 3-5, the Bengals looked done for the season, and it would have been easy to write off one of the NFL's most consistent losing franchises. But thanks to the preparation and hard work of their young, unflashy quarterback, the Bengals have one more shot to put the franchise's demons to rest.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens Preview: Baltimore Looks To Sweep Black And Gold Two Years In RowThe Pittsburgh Steelers are hurting and have their backs against the wall. Two consecutive losses have dropped them to 6-5 and put them on the edge of playoff qualification. Another loss, and to hated division rivals, Baltimore, may be more than they can recover from. The Steelers will be desperate but the Ravens will be at home, where they have been significantly better than on the road.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Preview: Abnormally Old Rookie Brandon Weeden Takes On Abnormally Old Backup Charlie BatchAbnormally Old Rookie Brandon Weeden takes on abnormally old backup Charlie Batch in SEC East clash between Browns and the Steelers.
- Safety Ed Reed revealed to 105.7 The Fan's Glenn Younes Wednesday night that he has a labrum tear in his shoulder. He said that he's playing through the pain, but admits that it might be affecting his play.
- In the face of criticism, the Ravens defense also has a lot of time to come together... and there is plenty of reason to believe they can.