- The New York Giants have reportedly reached a deal to keep star wide receiver Victor Cruz for another year. The move gives the Giants time to negotiate a new long-term contract and keeps a key playmaker on the offense.
- Washington Redskins outside linebacker Brian Orakpo is targeting this seaon's NFL Defensive Player of the Year award. If he stays healthy, Orakpo should flourish as the best pass-rusher on a strong Washington front seven.
- Ageing defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin can help the Dallas Cowboys win the NFC East in 2013. His approach to team speed on defense will offer the perfect counter to the division's fast-paced offenses.
- The New York Giants are reportedly interested in signing veteran defensive back Charles Woodson.
- Young Linebackers Sean Lee and Bruce Carter are the keys to the Dallas Cowboys' new 4-3 defense. The duo must stay healthy to make coordinator Monte Kiffin's schemes work.
Washington Redskins News: Can Mike Shanahan Turn Late-Round Picks Chris Thompson And Jawan Jamison Into 1,000-Yard NFL Running Backs?Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan has a great history of drafting late-round runners and turning them into 1,000-yard NFL running backs. Can he do the same for 2013 rookies Chris Thompson and Jawan Jamison?
- The New York Giants are reportedly meeting with free agent running back Tim Hightower today. Big Blue should sign the versatile, veteran runner.
- Philadelphia really can't go wrong sitting at No. 4 tonight. With so many positions of need, whoever they chose, regardless of position, should help. For that matter, trading down for more picks isn't a bad idea, either.
- Predicting the Washington Redskins seven picks in the 2013 NFL draft, including a pair of safeties and an athletic, IVY League offensive lineman.
- The Washington Redskins have re-signed free-agent tight end Fred Davis. The move retains one the key weapons for quarterback Robert Griffin III.
- The Philadelphia Eagles potential switch to a 3-4 defense is taking shape, after their early signings in free agency.
- The New York Giants have signed free-agent defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins, adding a valuable interior pass-rusher to their defense.
- He's older, injury-prone and turnover-prone, yet the veteran QB's skill set still enamored Kelly and sparked the restructuring of a contract ... and at least one more season in Philly.
- The Washington Redskins should commit to giving outside linebacker Brian Orakpo a new long-term deal this offseason.
- The New York Giants released three players from the team that won Super Bowl 46. Releasing Ahmad Bradshaw, Michael Boley and Chris Canty, comes at the right time, after a flat title defense in 2012.
- The 5 things the Dallas Cowboys need to address this offseason.