- Switching Dallas Cowboys star DeMarcus Ware to defensive end, will be the easiest part of new coordinator Monte Kiffin's transition to a 4-3 front.
- Examining what the Dallas Cowboys defense will look like under new defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin.
- The Philadelphia Eagles fired head coach Andy Reid on December 30, 2012, in what is the first of many organizational changes from owner Jeffery Lurie.
- Robert Griffin III probably won't be ready to resume football until the season opener in 2013. The Redskins have shown they can win without him, but can they afford to risk their young quarterback's health by expediting his return? The decision-makers in Washington have a lot to talk about in the offseason concerning the future of the team.
- Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan left himself no choice but to risk Robert Griffin III's health in the NFL Wild Card playoffs.
- The Dallas Cowboys were right to fire defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- The Philadelphia Eagles will interview former Chicago Bears boss Lovie Smith for their head coaching vacancy on Thursday.
Seattle Seahawks At Washington Redskins Preview: NFC Wild Card Battle Between Two Teams Who Are Mirror ImagesPreviewing Sunday's NFC Wild Card clash between the Seattle Seahawks and Washington Redskins, two teams who are mirror images.
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins: Best Matchups Between Seahawks Offense and Redskins DefensePreviewing this Sunday's NFC Wild Card clash between the Seattle Seahawks and Washington Redskins. Highlighting the best matchups between the Seahawks' physical offense and Washington's opportunistic defense.
Seattle Seahawks At Washington Redskins: Best Matchups Between Redskins Offense And Seahawks DefensePreviewing Sunday's NFC Wild Card game between the Seattle Seahawks and Washington Redskins. Highlighting the matchup between Seattle's tough defense and the Redskins' prolific offense.
Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles Preview: RG3 Return Set To Lift 'Skins Closer To The PlayoffsPreviewing the Washington Redskins road game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Including Robert Griffin III's possible return and its impact on the matchup between Washington's offense and the Eagles defense.
Washington Redskins Commentary: Why Workhorse Running Back Alfred Morris Is The Offensive Rookie Of The Year DarkhorseExamining why Washington Redskins running back Alfred Morris is a darkhorse candidate for Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- The Dallas Cowboys outlasted the Pittsburgh Steelers in overtime. The contest was the two teams' 31st time playing each other, and the win ties Dallas with Washington and New York for the NFC East lead.
- With RG3 the clear cut future of the franchise, Cousins may be called out sooner rather than later.
Washington Redskins at Cleveland Browns Preview, Where To Watch Online: Robert Griffin III Won't Play, But 'Skins Can Still Win With Kirk CousinsPreviewing the Washington Redskins road game against the Cleveland Browns. In particular, how the Redskins will fare with Kirk Cousins at quarterback, instead of Robert Griffin III.