Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings Preview And Where To Watch Online: Peterson Running For Dickerson's Title And Playoff BerthThe Green Bay Packers want a first round bye. The Minnesota Vikings want a playoff spot. And Adrian Peterson wants one of the toughest NFL records - Eric Dickerson's mark for single season rushing yardage. All will be decided in Week 17. The Vikings control their own destiny, win and they're in. Peterson is the key that could unlock the Vikings post-season dreams but the Packers will prove a very tough barrier to break.
- The Chicago Bears' last chance to make the playoffs comes on Sunday against the Detroit Lions. If Jay Cutler, Matt Forte and the struggling Chicago offense can't do the job, will Matthew Stafford give the high-scoring Bear defense a chance to bail the team out again?
NFL Matchup: Adrian Peterson And Minnesota Vikings Offense vs. Clay Matthews And Green Bay Packers DefenseHere we discuss all of the match ups, schemes, and injuries to consider for this Sunday's critical NFC North game between Christian Ponder, Adrian Peterson, and the Minnesota Vikings Offense take on Clay Matthews, A.J. Hawk, and the Green Bay Packers Defense
NFL Matchup: Aaron Rodgers And Green Bay Packers Offense vs. Jared Allen-Led Minnesota Vikings DefenseHere we discuss all of the match ups, schemes, and injuries to consider for this Sunday's critical NFC North game between Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, and the Green Bay Packers take on Jared Allen, Chad Greenway, Antoine Winfield, Harrison Smith, and the Minnesota Vikings Defense.
NFL Matchups: Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, and The Dallas Cowboys Offense vs. The Washington Redskins DefenseHere we discuss all of the match ups, schemes, and injuries to consider for the last regular season NFL game on Sunday Night Football. As Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and The Dallas Cowboys Offense take on The Washington Redskins Defense.
- The Chicago Bears still have some hope of making the NFC playoffs, but they must beat the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday to stay in contention. Despite the presence of brilliant wide receivers Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald, the game features two of the league's worst aerial attacks trying to beat two of its best passing defenses.
- Peterson defies the Doctors, Coaches and Fans as he goes for the All-Time record.
- With the Chicago Bears in danger of missing the NFL playoffs for the fifth time in six years, coach Lovie Smith's job is far from secure. Smith up for a new contract after the season, and it's time to wonder whether his days in Chicago should come to an end.
- The Green Bay Packers look to clinch the NFC North in Sunday's visit to the Chicago Bears. With stars such as Jay Cutler and Clay Matthews playing through injuries, the game may well come down to a battle of attrition.
- This NFC North divisional clash sees the leading Green Bay Packers take on their sinking rival, the Detroit Lions. The Packers could use the win, and a loss by the Chicago Bears, to go a game clear in the race for the NFC North title. The Lions, essentially out of the playoff race and playing for pride, would like to do nothing more than upset their more successful neighbours.
- The Chicago Bears' chances of winning the NFC North will take a huge hit if they can't beat the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. Here's a look at what needs to happen for each team to win this battle of the league's worst passing offenses, plus a prediction on the outcome.
Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Preview, Where To Watch Online Livestream And 3 Keys for a Lions UpsetThe Packers are poised for another Super Bowl run, while the Lions are all-but eliminated from the playoffs. Nevertheless, this rivalry is one of the best in the game, and the Lions are hungry to end their 4-game losing streak on a moral victory in Green Bay.
- Chicago Bears star Brian Urlacher is injured again, with a hamstring strain that's expected to keep him out for the rest of the regular season. Lucky for Chicago, the rest of the regular season is easy enough that they'll still be able to claw their way into the playoffs.
- Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle Seahawks look to stay in postseason contention Sunday as they visit Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears. Here's a look at what to expect as two of the NFL's best defenses slug it out.
- After a disastrous trip to New York that involved a blow-out loss to the Giants, the Packers will be looking to rebound. Coming to town are hated division rivals, the Minnesota Vikings. It could be that the Vikings, a team that started hot and cooled as the season went on, will give the Packers a serious challenge. However, Green Bay coach, Mike McCarthy will not want to see back-to-back losses and has likely burned the midnight oil looking for answers to questions raised by the Giants.