- The former Heisman winner may have captured the nation by storm last fall, but he hasn't even been able to capture coach Rex Ryan's affinity enough this season to even earn a start at quarterback – over third-stringer Greg McElroy or proverbial damaged goods in Mark Sanchez.
Minnesota Vikings News: Transformers Supporting Actor Josh Duhamel Thinks Tim Tebow Would Be A Great VikingMerril Hoge really doesn't like Tim Tebow.
- This 2012-2013 NFL season, the San Francisco 49ers send 9 players to the Pro Bowl with 7 alternates that could join them as well. In this article we examine which of the nine selections are the most valuable to the team. Who is the most valuable 49er? Which two beat out All Pro Patrick Willis? To the article we go!
- The Week 16 losses by the 49ers and Giants have thrown a monkey wrench into the NFC playoff picture, where the 13-2 Falcons have locked up home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Packers (11-4) were given a Christmas gift by the Seahawks and will play a home game at Lambeau Field in January. The scramble is on for the wild card spots keeping the Bears, Giants and Cowboys playing for their playoff lives. Over in the AFC, the teams have been determined. The AFC North will have two teams in the playoffs, but a disappointing loss by the Steelers slammed the door shut on an eerie season.
- With the NFC Playoff picture just about complete, which team could make that run?
- A preview of the upcoming match-up between the San Diego Chargers and the New York Jets.
- The Chicago Bears still have some hope of making the NFC playoffs, but they must beat the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday to stay in contention. Despite the presence of brilliant wide receivers Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald, the game features two of the league's worst aerial attacks trying to beat two of its best passing defenses.
New Orleans Saints vs. Dallas Cowboys Preview And Where To Watch Online: The "Sean Payton Bowl" Could Be a Monster ShootoutWith the Saints playing purely for pride and the Cowboys playing for a playoff position, both teams might just end up competing for Sean Payton's heart as he decides where to go this offseason. Look for Brees and Romo will light up the sky today in New Orleans.
Houston Texans vs. Minnesota Vikings Preview, Where To Watch Online: Will Houston Clinch Home Field or Will Minnesota Stay in the Playoff Hunt?Houston can clinch home field advantage at home against the Vikings. The Vikings can keep their playoff hopes alive with a win against the Texans. This game has the makings of a 2012 classic.
Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers Preview And Where To Watch Online: A Batle of Desperate RivalsNo punches will be pulled in this encounter. In fact, if the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals get through this rivalry game without a single fine look for feathered ungulates in your local airspace. Receiver AJ Green will be the Bengals' key weapon. Last time around the Steelers kept him to one catch for eight yards. But last time around, the Steelers had Ike Taylor covering. Will fellow cornerback, Keenan Lewis be able to do as good a job?
NFL Matchups: Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, And The Detroit Lions Offense vs. John Abraham And The Atlanta Falcons DefenseHere are all of the schemes and match ups to consider for the huge Saturday Night version of Monday Night Football, as Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, and the Lions Offense challenge John Abraham, Sean Weatherspoon, and the Falcons Defense in Ford Field
NFL Matchups: Matt Ryan, Julio Jones And Atlanta Falcons Offense vs. Ndomukong Suh, Nick Fairley, And Detroit Lions DefenseHere we analyze all of the match ups and scheme to consider for the Saturday Night version of Monday Night Football, as Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Roddy White, and the Falcons Offense take on Ndomukong Suh, Nick Fairley, and the Lions Defense.
- Mark Sanchez would be smart to ask his way out of New York.
Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles Preview: RG3 Return Set To Lift 'Skins Closer To The PlayoffsPreviewing the Washington Redskins road game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Including Robert Griffin III's possible return and its impact on the matchup between Washington's offense and the Eagles defense.
- With the emergence of Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and James Jones in the receiving corps, Greg Jennings may be playing his last games in Green Bay.