NFL Week 15 Preview Matt Ryan vs. Eli Manning, Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Giants Preview, Where To Watch Online And 3 Keys Game,A short preview at maybe the second biggest game in NFL Week 15. NY Giants take on the Atlanta Falcons in Atlanta.
- Analysing reports that Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III, is listed as 'questionable' for Week 15.
- Highlighting the matchup between rookie running backs Alfred Morris and Trent Richardson, when the Washington Redskins take on the Cleveland Browns in Week 15.
- Looking at the ups and down's of New York Giants running back David Wilson's spectacular rookie season.
- Larry Fitzgerald is currently in the midst of one of his most disappointing seasons ever, and hasn't exactly had anything close to a capable quarterback throwing him the football since the Cardinals 4-0 start to the season.
- Todd McShay's has been stressing lineman will be big in this draft, and he stuck by this statement in his first mock draft published of the year.
- The Baltimore Ravens made the shocking announcement that they had fired offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and promoted quarterbacks coach Jim Caldwell, former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. The move guarantees one thing: the Ravens organization will get a different look at Joe Flacco before making any decisions about his contract.
Arizona Cardinals News: President Michael Bidwell Has Difficult Decisions To Make Regarding NFL Draft And Ken WhisenhuntAfter a 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals president has been forced to break his silence on the teams current form. In his first public comments, he has committed to reevaluation, but not before the end of the season. Is this the right choice and can the Cardinals hope to rebound next year?
- At 3-5, the Bengals looked done for the season, and it would have been easy to write off one of the NFL's most consistent losing franchises. But thanks to the preparation and hard work of their young, unflashy quarterback, the Bengals have one more shot to put the franchise's demons to rest.
- Why 33-year-old Washington Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan deserves a head coaching opportunity very soon.
- I know what you’re thinking. How is it that the farce of a team that is the NY Jets, can be in touching distance of the play-offs? After the season they’ve had, with most of the controversy coming around the media circus that is Tim Tebow, and the hype that comes around every time the guy makes a snap, how are the Jets in touching distance of a wildcard place.
- The Houston Texans look to cement their claim to being the most dangerous team in the AFC. Beating the New England Patriots, still often thought of as the best AFC team despite a long spell without postseason success, will go a long way to establishing the Texans as legitamte in the eyes of casual fans.
Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Matchups: Tom Brady, Wes Welker and Patriots Offense vs. J.J. Watt and Texans DefenseInfo on all the schemes and matchups to consider for Monday Night Football's fantastic game between Tom Brady, Wes Welker, and the New England Patriot as they welcome the Houston Texans and JJ Watt into Foxboro
Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Matchups: Arian Foster, Andre Johnson Texans Offense vs. Patriots DefenseHere we analyze how Arian Foster and Andre Johnson will fare with Matt Schaub and the Texans offense as they travel to Foxboro Field to take on Jerod Mayo, Chandler Jones, and the New England Patriots Defense.