- This NFC North divisional clash sees the leading Green Bay Packers take on their sinking rival, the Detroit Lions. The Packers could use the win, and a loss by the Chicago Bears, to go a game clear in the race for the NFC North title. The Lions, essentially out of the playoff race and playing for pride, would like to do nothing more than upset their more successful neighbours.
- The Chicago Bears' chances of winning the NFC North will take a huge hit if they can't beat the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. Here's a look at what needs to happen for each team to win this battle of the league's worst passing offenses, plus a prediction on the outcome.
- Highlighting the best matchups when the Baltimore Ravens face the Washington Redskins. Including, the Ravens defensive line versus Washington's offensive line and the head-to-head duel between Ray Rice and Alfred Morris.
Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers Preview, Where To Watch Online Livestream And 3 Keys for a Lions UpsetThe Packers are poised for another Super Bowl run, while the Lions are all-but eliminated from the playoffs. Nevertheless, this rivalry is one of the best in the game, and the Lions are hungry to end their 4-game losing streak on a moral victory in Green Bay.
NFL Week 14 Matchups: AJ Green, Andy Dalton-Led Cincinnati Bengals Offense vs. Dallas Cowboys DefenseHere are all the schemes and match-ups to consider as Andy Dalton and AJ Green welcome Demarcus Ware and the Cowboys defense into Paul Brown Stadium.
- Here we discuss the X's and O's of Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys Offense facing the Cincinatti Bengals on Sunday.
- We've scoured the internet for the diverse power rankings published every Tuesday by several media outlets. We add the 13 ranking positions of every team and provide the ultimate consensus in NFL power rankings.
- Of the 5 rookie QBs, not forgetting Tannehill & Weeden who have also started promising in the NFL, Wilson, RG3 and Luck are the leading a historic rookie class.
- Chicago Bears star Brian Urlacher is injured again, with a hamstring strain that's expected to keep him out for the rest of the regular season. Lucky for Chicago, the rest of the regular season is easy enough that they'll still be able to claw their way into the playoffs.
- Those who want to argue that Big Red's 14-year tenure has been a success are welcome to do so, but cool it on the character stuff. Recent and past events beg to differ with those arguments.
- Greg McElroy, not Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow led the Jets to a come from behind victory this past Sunday. Could something bizarre be brewing in the sports world yet again?
Arizona Cardinals Must Act Decisively, Fire Ken Whisenhunt Following Humiliating Loss To New York Jets.After a 7-6 loss to the New York Jets, the Arizona Cardinals season is now, officially, over. The team must now act swiftly and decisively and fire head coach Ken Whisenhunt, in order to evaluate Ray Horton as a full time replacement. The season may be over, but if they act now, it doesn't have to be a complete bust either.