- The Philadelphia Eagles potential switch to a 3-4 defense is taking shape, after their early signings in free agency.
- The Atlanta Falcons have signed free agent running back Steven Jackson. The move gives the Falcons the NFL's best offense.
- The New England Patriots replaced Wes Welker with a younger version, when they signed free agent wide receiver Danny Amendola.
- The Denver Broncos have signed free agent wide receiver Wes Welker, allowing quarterback Peyton Manning to steal rival Tom Brady's favourite target.
San Francisco 49ers News: Trading For Anquan Boldin Gives Colin Kaepernick The Tools To Succeed In 2013The San Francisco 49ers have traded a sixth-round pick for Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin. The trade gives young quarterback Colin Kaepernick all the tools to succeed in 2013.
- The Seattle Seahawks have completed a trade for ex-Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin. Trading for Harvin makes the Seahawks major NFC contenders in 2013.
- The New York Giants have signed free-agent defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins, adding a valuable interior pass-rusher to their defense.
- The Chicago Bears are reportedly pursuing free-agent tight end Jared Cook. He'll be expensive, but if the Bears can find a way to afford him, he'll be a major upgrade at a position of serious need for the team.
- Latest NFL rumours suggest the Denver Broncos want veteran Dwight Freeney to replace overpaid defensive end Elvis Dumervil.
- Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl winner Paul Kruger leads the top 3-4 pass-rushers available on the free agent market, He is joined by former Dallas Cowboys first-round pick Anthony Spencer.
- Henry Melton is likely to be the most expensive impending free agent on the Chicago Bears' roster. The Bears have little choice but to re-sign the Pro Bowl defensive tackle, though, even if it takes a franchise tag to do it.
Steven Jackson To Quit St. Louis Rams: 3 Teams Who Should Pursue The Star Running Back In Free AgencyAccording to reports, star running back Steven Jackson will quit the St. Louis Rams and test the 2013 NFL free-agent market. Here are three teams who should try and sign him, including the New York Jets.
- Dr. James Andrews says that RG3's rehab is "way ahead of schedule" and that he is "well on his way" to recovery. As of right now Washington Redskin officials believe that Robert Griffin III has a legitimate shot at starting the 2013 season on the field.
- Should the Chicago Bears select Notre Dame’s Manti Te’o in the upcoming NFL Draft? According to Todd McShay’s latest mock draft, the controversial figure will become a Bear.