- Examining what the Dallas Cowboys defense will look like under new defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin.
San Francisco 49ers Commentary: Colin Kaepernick's Big Play Potential Can Push 49ers To The Super BowlYoung quarterback Colin Kaepernick's big play potential can take the San Francisco 49ers to the Super Bowl.
- How to eliminate the Denver Broncos from the 2012 NFL Playoffs.
- New York Jets wide receiver Stephen Hill battled through injuries and had problems catching the ball in his first season in the NFL, but a few statistics, a look back at his couting report, and comparisons here and there remind me of a current NFL receiver who is one of the most dangerous receivers in football.
- The Philadelphia Eagles fired head coach Andy Reid on December 30, 2012, in what is the first of many organizational changes from owner Jeffery Lurie.
- Robert Griffin III probably won't be ready to resume football until the season opener in 2013. The Redskins have shown they can win without him, but can they afford to risk their young quarterback's health by expediting his return? The decision-makers in Washington have a lot to talk about in the offseason concerning the future of the team.
Arizona Cardinals News: Steve Keim Promotion May Signal That Cardinals Are Close To Naming Known Candidate as Head Coach.By hiring a general manager—Steve Keim—ahead of a head coach, have the Cardinals shown their hand and revealed that the frontrunner for the head coach job is someone familiar to the organziation? Do the Cardinals have anyone like that in play?
- Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan left himself no choice but to risk Robert Griffin III's health in the NFL Wild Card playoffs.
- The Dallas Cowboys were right to fire defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- As the regular season ended for 20 teams (24 after the wildcard rounds), the questions about off-season trades, and what deals will be made in free agency start to come up. We saw how quickly teams wanted to act after poor showings in the season, with 7 head coaches losing their job, with many of these firings not surprising at all.
- The Philadelphia Eagles will interview former Chicago Bears boss Lovie Smith for their head coaching vacancy on Thursday.
- The Chicago Bears, having fired head coach Lovie Smith, are casting a wide net to find his replacement. While CFL coach Marc Trestman is the most unusual name on Chicago's list, the Bears would do well to stay closer to home with Green Bay's Tom Clements.
- Tony Romo is likely to remain a Cowboy, but if he were to go (either via trade or free agency) where would he end up? Here are 3 suggestions.
- Two ways to knock the Seattle Seahawks out of the NFL Playoffs.
- Keys to knocking the Washington Redskins out of the NFL Playoffs.