- Arsenal should be delighted that manager Arsene Wenger has hinted he will sign a new contract after his current deal expires at the end of next season.
- Liverpool and Everton meet on Sunday in a game that will decide who holds the bragging rights in the city of Liverpool for another year.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will continue playing Lukas Podolski as his central striker, in the absence of Olivier Giroud. It's a big gamble in the race for a top four finish.
- Wembley would be experiencing the German Machine, German Efficiency and all German finals on the 25th May. Last night signalled the end of an era for the Spaniard clubs and witnessed the beginning of another dynasty in the football world. Bayern Munich eliminated Barcelona in a humiliating fashion – 3 goals from Arjen Robben, own goal by Gerrad Pique, and Thomas Muller ensured that the Bavarian qualified with 7-0 aggregate. Barcelona started off dominating as is their usually style, but their attack looked anything but sharp without their maestro Lionel Messi. The first half end in stalemate and it was safe to say that the Germans were 45 minutes away from the glorious Wembley show down.
- Arsenal will reportedly make and increased offer of €28 million for Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic this summer.
- For a club that was in financial difficulty some few years back, not necessarily a traditional super power in Europe - this is more than a dream achievement for the “Yellow Blacks. Jorgen Klopp would not have imagined that he would take club to the pinnacle of all competitions when he assumed office in 2008. Dortmund scaled through to the finals of the UEFA Champions league finals since their first 16 years ago - when they defeated a star studded Juventus team that had Zinedine Zidane in the finals of the same competition. Their victory however was not without a scare as Madrid left it late to win 2-0 - goals from Karim Benzema and Sergio Ramos were not enough to see them through as they were already down by 4-1 in the first leg.
- Can FC Barcelona produce a memorable comeback against Bayern Münich? Here's a match preview and betting odds. Includes preview, team news, recent form, probable lineups, betting odds, live streaming, location, and prediction.
Real Madrid 2-0 Borussia Dortmund: Late rally from Los Blancos not enough as Jurgen Klopp's side progressLate goal from Karim Benzema and Sergio Ramos weren't enough for Real Madrid as they were knocked out of the Champions League.
- Arsenal have reportedly started talks with Fiorentina to sign £20 million-rated forward Stevan Jovetic.
Borussia Dortmund 4-1 Real Madrid: Lewandowski fires home four as Champions League moves one-step closer to an all-German finalRobert Lewandowski was the star of the show in Dortmund on Tuesday night as the German side walked out convincing winners against a lackluster Real Madrid.