- Former President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle support a number of causes, and you can contribute to them as well to show appreciation for his legacy.
- If you like to read, and want to experiment with books from genres or writers you don’t know about, this platform could help you, for free.
- Small Token, a New York City startup, allows you to create a registry of charities to which your relatives and friends can contribute.
- Hyperloop One, a U.S. startup working on commercializing Elon Musk’s trademark concept, has received a lot of funding from Russian investors.
- The sanction by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which the company announced late Thursday, also includes an undisclosed monetary penalty.
- RapidSOS, a New York City-based startup, hopes to eliminate the need for 911 operators to ask “Where are you?”
- TeamIndus, the only Indian team in the Google Lunar XPrize, announced a competition Wednesday for students to design a payload that will go to the moon at the end of 2017.
- Market researchers are predicting a sharp slowdown in technology and advertising spending in Britain.