Stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Wall Street on Monday, with futures for the S&P 500 down 0.45 percent, Dow Jones futures down 0.39 percent and Nasdaq 100 futures down 0.4 percent at 0817 GMT.
* European stocks were down 0.4 percent in morning trade, led lower by banking stocks such as Societe Generale
* Greek daily Eleftherotypia said on Monday Greece told the IMF and the European Union earlier this month that it wants to restructure its debt and discussions on the issue are expected to start in June. The report was later denied by a Greek finance ministry official.
* On Sunday, China raised banks' required reserves for the fourth time this year, stepping up efforts to fight high inflation.
* Earnings will be in focus on Monday, with Citigroup
* Other companies due to report results include Halliburton
* Dutch consumer electronics group Philips
* Healthcare stocks will be in the spotlight after Swiss medical device maker Synthes
* NYSE Euronext
(Reporting by Blaise Robinson; Editing by David Cowell)