With Mike Ross in jail, the new season of "Suits" could be grim. But star Patrick J. Adams promises the USA Network series will still be fun.
"There isn't a lot of room for joking around when you're in prison, trying not to die," the 34-year-old actor told TVLine about season 6. "But the rest of the show has found a really good way to balance that out."
Harvey (Gabriel Macht) Jessica (Gina Torres) and Louis (Rick Hoffman) "need to rent out the offices to a bunch of financial whiz kids so that [provides] a lot of opportunity for some funny stuff to come back in," Adams said.
Macht has also assured fans that the new season will get off to an upbeat start.
"If you can imagine these characters in a sort of 'Breakfast Club' scenario, there's some good hijinks," Macht said about Episode 1.
While you wait for the July 13 season opener, learn more about Meghan Markle, who plays Rachel Zane. Here are 10 things that you probably didn't know about her:
1. Because her father was a lighting director and director of photography for "Married ... with Children," she hung out on the Fox sitcom set.
2. She graduated from Northwestern University with a double major in theatre and international relations, and briefly worked for the U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
3. She was the model who carried case #24 on "Deal or No Deal." Okay, once she held case #12.
4. She has gorgeous handwriting and did calligraphy for Dolce & Gabbana and for Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's wedding. (Not her fault that the marriage flopped.)
5. She founded her own lifestyle website, The Tig. She says she writes all the content for the blog, which publishes stories on food, travel and design, as well as inspirational profiles.
6. She has an ex-husband, Trevor Engelson. They married in 2011 and split in 2013.
7. She has two rescue dogs, Bogart and Guy, thanks to Ellen DeGeneres. "I was in LA and I went to this dog rescue [shelter]... I was sitting there with him and then Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi walk in," she recalled. "Ellen goes 'Is that your dog?' And I said, 'No,' and she's like, 'You have to take that dog. ... Rescue the dog!' ... And so I brought him home."
8. Celebrity Crush? Dennis Quaid.
9. She started doing yoga with her mother when she was only 7. Now she does hot yoga several times a week.
10. From spending time in craft services on the "Married...with Children" set, she learned about cooking and entertaining.
"That's where I started to learn about garnishing and plating," she told Best Health Magazine. "After being there every day after school for 10 years and seeing the appreciation of food, I started to learn the association between food and happiness and being able to entertain — I think that's where the seed was planted."