FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - The assessment of Swiss citizens about the current economic expectations has improved substantially in October, as there was a strong majority of people thinking that Swiss economy is in good shape.

The ZEW index of economic expectations has improved 10.7 points to a level of -16 in October. The 94% of financial market experts surveyed regard the current economic situation as good, while the remaining 6% regard it as normal.

Only 24% of the analysts surveyed expect Swiss economy to worsen in the coming months, a far lesser percentage than the 33.9% who shared the same outlook the last month. 68% of the surveyed experts, the vast majority, expect Swiss economy to remain at the same level.