- Does Facebook Want Users To 'Sympathize'?
December 09 2013 4:45 PM
Facebook is working on a button to counterbalance “Like," but the rumored "sympathize" button would not be available for every post.
- Techs Launch 'Reform Government Surveillance'
December 09 2013 2:26 PM
The principles the techs set down are consistent with global norms of free expression, privacy and rule-bound law enforcement.
- Spotify Expanding Services For Nonpaying Subscribers
December 06 2013 12:22 PM
Spotify has reportedly been working on its free on-demand streaming service for more than a year, negotiating with the three major record companies.
- For Ferrari Hybrid, Less Is More
December 06 2013 11:31 AM
The LaFerrari goes from 0-60 miles per hour in under 3 seconds. And in cars available, it went from 499 to 0 in less than a year.
- 23andMe Suspends Health Tests
December 06 2013 11:20 AM
DNA analysis firm 23andMe has suspended sales of its genetic health tests, pending FDA approval.
- AT&T's New Shared Plan - A Money Saver?
December 05 2013 3:53 PM
A look at AT&T's new Mobile Share Value Plans and how to get the best savings.
- Why Tesla's Model S Did Better In Norway Last Month
December 05 2013 11:14 AM
The latest figures from Tesla’s biggest overseas market suggest October’s low Model S sales volume was just a supply-chain hiccup.
- Thurs Futures Suggest Mixed Open
December 05 2013 6:11 AM
A host of data and what the Federal Reserve makes of them in determining future monetary policy will play on investors’ minds.
- Does FCC Chairman Oppose Net Neutrality Rule?
December 04 2013 9:40 PM
The Open Internet Order clearly states that ISPs may not “unreasonably discriminate” against types of traffic.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Google’s Robots
December 04 2013 9:39 PM
Google (GOOG) has announced its intention to build robots, in a moonshot project spearheaded by Android creator Andy Rubin.
- Chinese Mobile Users Catch Up To Rest Of World
December 04 2013 12:18 PM
The big three telecoms in China received licenses for 4G, which could mean a new distribution deal for iPhones.
- 5 Ways Apple Could Utilize Topsy
December 03 2013 12:07 PM
There are several ways Apple could make use of San Francisco-based Topsy's social analytics tools.
- Why GM's Double-Digit Growth Continued In November
December 03 2013 8:57 AM
If only the rest of the U.S. economy was revving like GM. If only.
- Operator Fatigue May Have Contributed To NYC Rail Crash
December 03 2013 8:00 AM
A news report citing unnamed sources claims the driver of the ill-fated commuter train may have fallen asleep at the controls.
- Microsoft Planning 'Threshold' Update For Windows
December 02 2013 4:24 PM
According to a leaked internal email, Microsoft is planning a major update to all of its Windows operating systems, possibly for spring 2015.
- 5 Ways Amazon Prime Air Could Fail
December 02 2013 3:40 PM
The technology and the politics do not favor Amazon Prime Air, the company's futuristic delivery service that uses drones.
- Japanese Stocks Rallied In November While Gold And Silver Fell Out Of Bed
December 02 2013 8:36 AM
Monetary policy drove equities prices higher in November at the expense of gold and silver.
- A Drone At Your Doorstep, Thanks To Amazon
December 02 2013 12:30 AM
'Octocopters' could help Amazon crunch order delivery times, but the technology could take four to five years to materialize.
- Could A Solar Panel Belt Around The Moon Solve Earth’s Energy Problems?
November 29 2013 5:33 AM
A Japanese construction company has proposed a “lunar solar power generation concept” for inexhaustible, clean energy.
- Instagram Video: How It Came To Be [VIDEO]
November 27 2013 4:59 PM