- Pandora Met Wall Street's Expectations In Q2
July 24 2014 5:29 PM
Pandora reported earnings that met expectations, but the stock dropped in after-hours trading.
- Chevrolet Cobalt Resale Value Is Plummeting
July 24 2014 4:44 PM
Used Chevrolet Cobalts, Saturn Ions and other models named in the GM ignition switch recalls are losing value fast.
- Will Zappos CEO Replace Taxis With Teslas In Vegas?
July 24 2014 3:32 PM
The entrepreneur behind Zappos has invested $10 million in a ridesharing service that combines Zipcar, Uber and Citi Bike.
- Wipro Reports Higher Profits Amid Booming Indian IT Industry
July 24 2014 11:54 AM
Wipro met expectations and reported strong order wins for its fiscal first quarter, joining bigger Indian rivals Infosys and TCS is pointing to stronger growth ahead.
- GM Takes $874M Recall-Related Charge, Driving Down Profits
July 24 2014 8:36 AM
GM sees cost of at least $400 million for its victims' compensation fund for those killed or injured by a defective ignition switch.
- iPhone 6 Rumored To Feature Digital Wallet
July 24 2014 7:46 AM
Apple is rumored to be in talks with partner companies to launch an e-wallet for the iPhone 6.
- Ford Profit Beats Expectations, Sets Record For North America
July 24 2014 7:31 AM
Ford set a record for operating profit in North America.
- Facebook Stock Soars On Q2 Earnings, Revenue Up 61%
July 23 2014 5:04 PM
The vast social network reported $100 million more in second-quarter revenue than analysts expected.
- AT&T Falls Short Of Revenue Estimates, Sees Record Low Churn
July 23 2014 4:48 PM
The No. 2 U.S. mobile provider earned $3.6 billion, or 68 cents per share, in the second quarter.
- Hope For SpaceX As US-Russia Relations Sour
July 23 2014 4:34 PM
The U.S. military relies on Russia to get its satellites into orbit. SpaceX says it has a fix for that.
- Amazon’s Fire Phone Lambasted In Early Reviews
July 23 2014 3:35 PM
The debut of Amazon's smartphone has been greeted with a chorus of boos by reviewers.
- Analysts Expect Huge Revenue Growth For Facebook's Q2
July 23 2014 10:33 AM
Facebook is expected to grow revenue by more than 55 percent in the second quarter.
- iOS 8, OS X Yosemite May Not Share Same Launch Date
July 23 2014 6:55 AM
Since Tim Cook took over as CEO in late 2011, all iPhone models have launched in September, and always two days after a new iOS release.
- Are Americans Falling Out Of Love With iPad?
July 22 2014 6:47 PM
Apple reported tepid third-quarter earnings, largely held back by poor sales of its iPad.
- Apple Bruised By Disappointing Earnings Report
July 22 2014 5:08 PM
Apple Inc.'s earnings were worse than expected in Q3, due to poor iPhone and iPad sales.
- Certain Fruits Sold At Trader Joe’s, Costco Recalled By FDA
July 22 2014 12:38 PM
The Wawona Packing Co. and the FDA have issued a voluntary fruit recall following the discovery of a potential listeria contamination.
- Tesla Stocking Up On Robotics
July 22 2014 11:22 AM
The Palo Alto electric car company is preparing for Model X crossover production by closing factory production for two weeks.
- Xiaomi To Take On Samsung, Local Favorites In India
July 22 2014 1:47 AM
Xiaomi has partnered with Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce company, to sell its new Mi3 handset, starting Tuesday.
- Analysts Expect High iPhone Sales
July 21 2014 8:31 PM
Apple Inc. is expected to report higher sales than normal for the third quarter Tuesday.
- GIFs Show Decades Of Car Design Evolution In Seconds
July 21 2014 5:10 PM
The Mustang, Corvette, Accord and 3-Series are some of the most recognized cars, but they’re change a lot over the decades.