- GM Recognizes 19 Deaths From Ignition Switch Failure
September 15 2014 11:26 AM
The lawyer handling General Motors' victim compensation fund says he has received 445 claims, including 125 for death.
- Samsung Calls iPhone 6 Plus A Copycat
September 15 2014 5:58 AM
The new Samsung ad came one day after Tim Cook said in an interview that the company could have introduced a big-screen iPhone years ago.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Facebook Forces Drag Queens To Use Real Names, Creating Controversy
September 12 2014 3:38 PM
Cross-dressing performers are asking Facebook not to discriminate, but the real issue is money.
- Too Many Unlimited Breadsticks, Says Olive Garden Investor
September 12 2014 1:02 PM
Too many unlimited breadsticks are hurting Olive Garden, and the breadsticks aren't what they used to be.
- Walmart Snubs Apple Pay For Rival Service
September 12 2014 11:22 AM
The country’s largest retail chain will throw its considerable clout behind a service under development by Merchant Customer Exchange.
- US Drugmaker Akorn Weighing Bid That Would Move Taxes Overseas
September 12 2014 9:11 AM
The deal would put Akorn on a growing list of U.S. companies that have reincorporated overseas for lower taxes.
- How To Discover If Your Gmail Was Among The 5 Million Hacked
September 11 2014 6:41 PM
Google said the hack involving nearly 5 million accounts wasn't the company's fault.
- Sony To Stream 22 Viacom Cable Channels On Its TVs, PS4
September 10 2014 8:23 PM
A Viacom partnership will bring 22 channels to Sony boxes like the PS4.
- Apple Watch Uses Wireless Charging, But What About The iPhone 6?
September 10 2014 2:38 PM
Apple’s new charging tech has critics asking: Is this wireless power's 'moment'?
- Top Democrats Enter Net Neutrality Fray
September 10 2014 9:17 AM
Senators Leahy and Pelosi have called on the FCC to ban the cleverly named "fast lanes."
- Wall Street Has Seen The Apple Watch, And Likes What It Sees
September 09 2014 2:24 PM
Apple Inc. (AAPL) shares surged when the iPhone 6 and Apple Watch were unveiled Tuesday.
- Apple New Mobile Payment System Aims To Revolutionize Retail
September 09 2014 2:06 PM
Will NFC revolutionize retail, or simply give Apple users greater convenience?
- Apple's Live Stream Is Incredible, If You Speak Chinese
September 09 2014 1:42 PM
Apple's iPhone announcement has been affected by streaming issues, including outages and a Chinese interpreter.
- Uber Claims To Create 50,000 New Jobs Every Month
September 09 2014 9:44 AM
An Uber spokesperson didn't backpedal when asked about CEO Travis Kalanick's bold claim.
- Digital Viewing Skyrockets Among Those 18 to 49
September 08 2014 5:05 PM
Americans are increasingly turning toward mobile devices to watch TV.
- Home Depot, Target Hacked With Same Malware, Researcher Says
September 08 2014 11:39 AM
Home Depot hasn't confirmed it's been hacked, but researchers think they've identified the suspects already.
- The King Of All DVRs
September 08 2014 10:12 AM
TiVo's Mega DVR comes with 24TB of recording space, enough for 26,000 episodes of "Game of Thrones" or "Mad Men."
- 3D-Printed Jewelry Revives 64-Year-Old New York Retailer
September 05 2014 12:43 PM
NYC-based jewelry company American Pearl uses 3D printing technology to create customizable jewelry.
- Apple To Investigate Labor Violation Claims In China
September 05 2014 5:07 AM
The report was based on an investigation conducted at a Catcher factory, where nearly 20,000 workers produce metal casings for Apple.