- Could A Solar Panel Belt Around The Moon Solve Earth’s Energy Problems?
November 29 2013 5:33 AM
A Japanese construction company has proposed a “lunar solar power generation concept” for inexhaustible, clean energy.
- Instagram Video: How It Came To Be [VIDEO]
November 27 2013 4:59 PM
- 75% Of Yahoo Employees Don't Use Yahoo Mail
November 26 2013 3:27 PM
Yahoo is encouraging its employees to make the switch to Yahoo Mail, not just on principle but also to help test the product.
- i5 Rumor - Is BMW Beating Tesla To The Punch?
November 26 2013 10:25 AM
BMW is already talking about the next i-brand electric car as Tesla is still years from making a more affordable EV.
- Want To Shift From iPhone To Android? Eric Schmidt Is There To Help
November 25 2013 7:20 AM
Google's chairman says many of his friends are switching from iPhone to Android, and he wrote a guide to walk them through the process.
- Virgin Galactic Takes Bitcoins To Space
November 23 2013 10:36 AM
Virgin Galactic begins accepting bitcoins as payment.
- Virgin Galactic To Accept Bitcoin As Payment
November 22 2013 6:45 PM
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson announced that his space tourism company Virgin Galactic now accepts the virtual currency Bitcoin as payment.
- Traffic Safety Watchdog: Don't Play With Our Stars
November 22 2013 10:07 AM
Reacting to Tesla’s “better than 5 stars” claim, the NHTSA is cracking down on the manipulation of its ratings.
- Apple Gets $290M In Patent Retrial Against Samsung
November 21 2013 7:07 PM
The additional damages in the legal battle against the South Korean tech giant brings the total to $935 million.
- Porsche: A Little Less Of A Man’s Machine? So What
November 21 2013 11:22 AM
The Cayenne SUV, introduced in an effort to go after wealthy soccer moms, is the company’s best-selling vehicle in the U.S.
- Israel Tests New Mid-Range Missile Defense
November 20 2013 8:09 AM
Israel tested its new missile defense system, David's Sling, the final piece of its multi-layered defense shield.
- Apple's Spaceship Campus Gets Final OK In Cupertino
November 19 2013 11:37 PM
The huge circular structure is to be powered by solar and other "clean" energy.
- Nokia Approves Microsoft Takeover
November 19 2013 3:05 PM
Nokia (NOK) shareholders have reportedly voted in favor of a Microsoft (MSFT) acquisition, but questions remain about Nokia CEO Stephen Elop.
- US Car Safety Agency: We Asked Tesla To Cooperate
November 19 2013 12:04 PM
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says decision to investigate vehicle safety issues is an “independent process.”
- Yahoo To Encrypt All Data Traffic
November 19 2013 11:22 AM
Yahoo previously announced that Yahoo Mail would get SSL encryption by Jan. 8, 2014.
- Did The NHTSA React Only After Tesla CEO Musk Asked It To?
November 19 2013 10:38 AM
Fans predictably laud Musk. Critics unsurprisingly get snarky. Auto writers question whether NHTSA really reacted to a request by Tesla.
- Seriously, Is Snapchat Worth $3 Billion?
November 19 2013 9:44 AM
Free-app Snapchat is profitless, leaving many wondering why Facebook made the offer, why Snapchat rejected it, and how much it's worth.
- JPMorgan To Pay Out $4 Billion To Aid Homeowners
November 18 2013 7:27 PM
The record-setting deal with the government is likely to be announced Tuesday.
- Ford Will Use Plant Material To Make Greener Car Fabric
November 18 2013 4:33 PM
Ford says using Coca Cola's recipe for plastic bottles will reduce PET consumption for components like head rests and seat cushions.
- Which Country Is The King Of Tweets?
November 18 2013 1:58 PM
The answer may surprise you.