- The Chinese 'Weishi' -- They Do Not Vine Their Memorable Moments
February 26 2014 1:11 PM
Chinese tech giant Tencent has launched a Vine-like short video-sharing app.
- Credit Suisse Helped Rich Americans Evade Billions In Taxes
February 26 2014 1:28 AM
Over the past two years, the US Senate has been investigating 14 Swiss banks for their role in aiding tax evasion by their American clients.
- Moto X 2?: Motorola Alludes To Moto X Follow-Up [UPDATED]
February 25 2014 8:58 PM
Motorola said on Monday that a follow-up to its flagship Moto X was on the way, and that it will continue to innovate following its acquisition by Lenovo.
- Hackers Take AWeber Offline
February 25 2014 6:09 PM
On Monday at 1:52 p.m. EST, AWeber tweeted that it was investigating an “unscheduled site interruption.”
- Morgan Stanley: Tesla Will Disrupt The Electric Industry
February 25 2014 3:05 PM
Analyst Adam Jones' report, “Nikola’s Revenge: TSLA’s New Path of Disruption,” makes some bold predictions.
- Why Isn't Samsung's Galaxy S5 Running Tizen?
February 25 2014 1:21 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S5 will continue to be powered by Google’s Android mobile OS with the TouchWiz user interface.
- Why Does Sina Corp Want Weibo On A US Exchange
February 25 2014 7:02 AM
Weibo, a Twitter-like forum in the Chinese social media market, is losing ground to Tencent's WeChat.
- Report: Google Smartwatch Will Be Made By LG
February 24 2014 8:20 PM
Google is reportedly gearing up to release a smartwatch operating system, followed by a wearable product later this year.
- Is Apple Really Suing The Chinese Government?
February 24 2014 8:59 AM
Just when it's making headway in China, Apple takes on the government in a software patent case.
- BBM Coming To Windows Phone: MWC
February 24 2014 5:15 AM
CEO Stephen Elop revealed that after its debut on iOS and Android, the BBM Messenger will soon be available on Windows Phone devices.
- Why Has ‘House Of Cards’ Season 3 Production Delayed?
February 22 2014 12:09 PM
The production company Media Rights Capital has delayed the shooting for the new installment until mid-June.
- Pickup Nation - Why Buyers Are Snapping Up Ram 1500 Diesel
February 21 2014 12:20 PM
Will 2014 be a great year for the maker of Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles?
- Is WhatsApp Really Worth $19 Billion?
February 20 2014 4:08 PM
Facebook stock fell 5 percent Wednesday in after-hours trading and continued falling the next morning.
- A Big Payday For WhatsApp Team, Investors
February 20 2014 1:32 PM
The WhatsApp team will get a nice payout from the Facebook deal, but it isn’t the only ones profiting from the purchase.
- Google Fiber Could Expand To 34 New US Cities
February 19 2014 5:50 PM
Before installing a Google Fiber network, Google must consider geographical features like hills and flood zones.
- Seriously - Is Apple Making Progress In China?
February 19 2014 10:14 AM
Apple is gaining ground in the world's largest smartphone market; what's driving that improvement?
- Is An Apple-Tesla Marriage Really In The Cards?
February 19 2014 5:37 AM
Tesla’s battery technology could help Apple build more efficient mobile devices.
- A Portable Movie Screen For Your Face [VIDEO]
February 18 2014 4:02 PM
We got some time with the Avegant Glyph, a combination of headphones and media-playing virtual headset. It’s less complicated than it sounds.
- Google Gets A New Address In San Francisco
February 18 2014 12:48 AM
Google is taking over a building amid growing concern that an influx of affluent technology workers is driving up costs in the city.
- Kickstarter Hacked, IDs Taken
February 17 2014 5:59 PM
The popular crowdfunding platform said it took immediate steps to close the security break and strengthen security measures.