- JD.com, Tencent Sell Half A Million Smartphones In 5-Day Promotion
August 19 2014 1:27 AM
Monday’s announcement is seen as an effort to show that the $215 million partnership between the companies has paid off.
- Murdoch Says Google Worse Than NSA
August 18 2014 12:51 PM
The media mogul took to Twitter this weekend to voice more criticism of the search giant's "privacy invasion."
- Tesla Changes Warranty On Model S Drive Unit
August 15 2014 4:54 PM
Tesla says the warranty change will pull down earnings as it sets aside more money to cover warranty expenses.
- Can Chinese Backer Of Nicaragua's Canal Get It Done?
August 15 2014 2:52 PM
The man behind the $50 billion project designed to revitalize Nicaragua's economy remains a mystery.
- China To Daimler: Recall 50,000 Smart Cars
August 15 2014 11:53 AM
China tells maker of Mercedes-Benz to recall Smart cars. In Europe the problem is being treated like a routine maintenance issue.
- Intel, Michael J. Fox Foundation To Battle Parkinson's With Wearables
August 14 2014 10:51 AM
Wearables could transform data collection methods scientists use to try to treat Parkinson's.
- Samsung’s Oculus Rift Competitor Uses Smartphone Display
August 13 2014 11:34 AM
Samsung is reportedly working with Oculus VR on a headset that will use its upcoming phablet.
- Amazon’s Local Register Undercuts Square, PayPal Here
August 13 2014 9:10 AM
The retail giant is offering sizable discounts for early adopters.
- New Satellite Promises Better Images, Greater Zoom For Online Maps
August 13 2014 6:37 AM
Users of online maps will now be able to zoom in closer into images than ever before, thanks to the WorldView-3 satellite.
- T-Mobile’s New Prepaid Plan Is Cheapest In US
August 12 2014 5:37 PM
T-Mobile's prepaid price structure is the cheapest in the nation among major carriers.
- Twitter’s New Video Ads Are User Friendly
August 12 2014 5:13 PM
Twitter Inc. is now experimenting with promoted video ads.
- France Could Offer 10K Euros To Get Drivers Off Diesel
August 12 2014 4:49 PM
France’s minister of ecology is proposing that diesel drivers get a total of nearly $22,000 to switch to electricity.
- China Investigations, Allegations Against Foreign Companies Rising
August 12 2014 3:04 PM
From targeting producers of baby formula to the maker of Windows 7, China is on an anti-monopoly, anti-foreign company drive.
- Verizon Plans To Use Wireless Network For TV
August 12 2014 2:59 PM
Video already accounts for 70 percent of Verizon's wireless traffic.
- The 5 Biggest Problems With The Tesla Model S
August 12 2014 11:48 AM
The early reviews are in and they're not pretty. Here are the main issues with the Tesla Model S.
- Twitter: We Have Less Automated Traffic Than We Said
August 12 2014 11:43 AM
Twitter reports a sharp drop in the number of bots it counts as active users.
- Worse Days Ahead For Apple And Samsung Smartphones: Report
August 12 2014 3:32 AM
Bigger and more expensive phones planned by Apple and Samsung are unlikely to help the companies in emerging markets like India and China.
- Chromebooks Gaining Ground, Fueled By Education Sector
August 12 2014 1:49 AM
Of all the Chromebooks sold in 2013, 82 percent were bought in North America and the region is expected to drive future demand.
- New Surface Pro 3 Ads Show Why Microsoft Still Doesn't Get Marketing
August 11 2014 5:30 PM
Is Redmond wise for trying to compare the Surface to the Macbook instead of the iPad?
- How Tesla Can Drop The Price Of Its Cars
August 11 2014 5:18 PM
Tesla wants to build an electric car for the masses, but can it do that while providing both the range and the features of the Model S?