- Apple - The 2014 Outlook
January 28 2014 11:39 AM
Apple gave a weak guidance for the second quarter, but the rest of 2014 should go better for the company.
- Facebook Q4 Earnings Preview: Happy Days Continue
January 28 2014 11:02 AM
Of special interest to investors is how Facebook will address concerns that it is fading in popularity among young users.
- What Is DeepMind, Exactly?
January 28 2014 9:53 AM
Google reportedly paid upwards of $500 million for DeepMind, an AI outfit with no commercial products to its name. How will Google put it to use?
- What Is BitInstant?
January 27 2014 6:52 PM
BitInstant was intended to provide a platform to quickly and easily turn traditional currencies into digital bitcoins.
- Samsung-Google Duo: The Upside
January 27 2014 3:15 PM
Will Samsung and Google's 10-year patent agreement best benefit Samsung or Google?
- Caterpillar Earnings Shine
January 27 2014 8:32 AM
Caterpillar reports strong earnings and says it's seeing signs of a global economic recovery.
- Carl Icahn Vs Apple, Again
January 24 2014 2:32 PM
The activist investor upped his AAPL position and is rallying shareholders for a $50B buyback.
- Microsoft's Q2 2014 Earnings: Biz Bonanza
January 24 2014 2:05 PM
Microsoft profited from strong sales of its commercial products during the fiscal second quarter of 2014.
- Questions Still Swirl Over Judge’s Record-Setting Attorneys Fee Award
January 24 2014 10:16 AM
Huge lawyers fee awards are raising eyebrows in legal circles. Imagine making $36,000 an hour?
- How Well Did Apple Do In Q1 2014?
January 24 2014 8:31 AM
Launching two new iPhones and a new iPad paid off for Apple.
- Tesla's Model S Costs The Same In China, But …
January 23 2014 10:09 AM
Chinese VAT and duties adds $36,700 to the price tag. Tesla says it won’t mark-up the Model S price just because it’s sold in China.
- Apple's Iconic Macintosh Ad Turns 30
January 22 2014 4:47 PM
The tagline stated: “On January 24th, Apple Computer will introduce Macintosh. And you’ll see why 1984 won’t be like ‘1984.’”
- Amazon To Ship Before You Buy
January 22 2014 1:44 PM
If successful, anticipatory shipping could eliminate one of the few advantages brick-and-mortar shops have over Amazon.
- Warren Buffett Backs $1B NCAA Bracket Prize
January 22 2014 3:50 AM
Quicken Loans and Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway announced the contest, which will be limited to 10 million entries.
- Starbucks' Corporate Strategy Is In The Bag
January 20 2014 9:11 AM
Many Americans can't walk 3 blocks without seeing a Starbucks, and now the company is focusing on a brand-new location.
- Apple Stores Can Soon Fix Your Broken iPhone Screen
January 17 2014 8:54 PM
Customers with a broken iPhone 5C screen can now keep all of their data while leaving the store with a brand-new screen.
- 3D-Printed Chocolate?
January 17 2014 4:19 PM
Using the new ChefJet Pro 3D printer, Hershey will start the 3D printing of chocolates and candies.
- Google Contact Lens Has A Unique Function
January 17 2014 12:21 PM
The technology is not yet ready for release, but it is, without question, innovative.
- How Many Teens Are Leaving Facebook?
January 16 2014 5:46 PM
A new report from digital marketing agency iStrategyLabs shows exactly how many teens have abandoned Facebook.
- Tesla Executives Awarded 385K Shares Worth Of Options
January 16 2014 5:15 PM
CTO Jeffrey Straubel received a performance-based option to buy 220,000 of those shares at last Monday’s closing TSLA price.