- Ford Cautions Weak Europe Will Squeeze 2014 Profits
December 18 2013 10:28 AM
Ford's 2014 results will reflect a still-struggling European economy.
- American Airlines Agrees To Pay Cantor Fitzgerald $135M 9/11 Settlement
December 17 2013 4:11 PM
The settlement, which requires approval from U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein, averts a trial that had been scheduled to begin next month.
- Microsoft CEO Search Update
December 17 2013 2:18 PM
Among other pertinent details, Microsoft announced that it has narrowed the pool of candidates to 20.
- After Improper Fuel Deal, Google Plans Private Airport
December 17 2013 12:24 PM
Google saved as much as $5.3 million on jet fuel erroneously due to "misunderstanding" an agreement it had with the federal government.
- Apple Announces 2013 iTunes Awards Winners
December 17 2013 11:13 AM
Apple on Monday announced its 2013 iTunes Store Awards winners, which include the best apps, books, music, movies and TV shows from its digital store.
- Google Poaches Top Microsoft Engineer
December 16 2013 2:51 PM
Microsoft was unable to deter one of its key engineers, Blaise Agüera y Arcas, from leaving the company and joining Google.
- Is The Apple-China Mobile Deal Really Worth The Hype?
December 16 2013 11:28 AM
The deal, expected as early as this week, is likely just the first step of a long battle for Apple in China.
- AIG To Sell Aircraft Leasing Business In $5.4 Billion Deal
December 16 2013 7:45 AM
AIG will sell its last non-core business as it finally finds a buyer for its aircraft leasing business.
- Here Are 5 Tesla Supercharger Road Trips You Can Take Right Now
December 14 2013 12:40 PM
Tesla currently has 41 functioning fast-charging stations in the U.S. that Model S owners can use for free.
- Yahoo's Mail Fail - Outage Ends, Issues Persist
December 12 2013 3:39 PM
Dissatisfied users have taken to Twitter (#yahoomailfail) to complain about issues with signing in and sending/receiving email.
- Apple Scores Legal Win vs. Samsung In South Korea
December 12 2013 1:01 PM
Samsung Electronics lost another battle in its long and contentious mobile patent war with Apple Inc.
- Apple Supplier Pegatron In Trouble Again
December 11 2013 3:02 PM
New York-based China Labor Watch is again calling for answers from Taiwan-based Pegatron, a key Apple supplier, due to the death of an underage worker.
- China's Smartphone Boom Rolls On
December 11 2013 10:57 AM
Driven by the availability of 4G network and an adapting rural population, China's smartphone market will continue to grow.
- And The Best Companies To Work For Are...
December 11 2013 3:49 AM
The list was based on a Glassdoor.com survey that included more than 500,000 company reviews from the past 12 months.
- Another Glass Ceiling Shattered: General Motors
December 10 2013 11:47 AM
It’s official: Mary Barra will head the world’s second largest automaker.
- The Worst Companies To Work For If You’re Gay
December 10 2013 11:31 AM
More than 50 Fortune 500 companies scored zero out of a potential 100 points when it came to being LGBT-friendly. Here’s the list.
- Does Facebook Want Users To 'Sympathize'?
December 09 2013 4:45 PM
Facebook is working on a button to counterbalance “Like," but the rumored "sympathize" button would not be available for every post.
- Techs Launch 'Reform Government Surveillance'
December 09 2013 2:26 PM
The principles the techs set down are consistent with global norms of free expression, privacy and rule-bound law enforcement.
- Spotify Expanding Services For Nonpaying Subscribers
December 06 2013 12:22 PM
Spotify has reportedly been working on its free on-demand streaming service for more than a year, negotiating with the three major record companies.
- For Ferrari Hybrid, Less Is More
December 06 2013 11:31 AM
The LaFerrari goes from 0-60 miles per hour in under 3 seconds. And in cars available, it went from 499 to 0 in less than a year.