- Amazon To Ship Before You Buy
January 22 2014 1:44 PM
If successful, anticipatory shipping could eliminate one of the few advantages brick-and-mortar shops have over Amazon.
- Warren Buffett Backs $1B NCAA Bracket Prize
January 22 2014 3:50 AM
Quicken Loans and Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway announced the contest, which will be limited to 10 million entries.
- Starbucks' Corporate Strategy Is In The Bag
January 20 2014 9:11 AM
Many Americans can't walk 3 blocks without seeing a Starbucks, and now the company is focusing on a brand-new location.
- Apple Stores Can Soon Fix Your Broken iPhone Screen
January 17 2014 8:54 PM
Customers with a broken iPhone 5C screen can now keep all of their data while leaving the store with a brand-new screen.
- 3D-Printed Chocolate?
January 17 2014 4:19 PM
Using the new ChefJet Pro 3D printer, Hershey will start the 3D printing of chocolates and candies.
- Google Contact Lens Has A Unique Function
January 17 2014 12:21 PM
The technology is not yet ready for release, but it is, without question, innovative.
- How Many Teens Are Leaving Facebook?
January 16 2014 5:46 PM
A new report from digital marketing agency iStrategyLabs shows exactly how many teens have abandoned Facebook.
- Tesla Executives Awarded 385K Shares Worth Of Options
January 16 2014 5:15 PM
CTO Jeffrey Straubel received a performance-based option to buy 220,000 of those shares at last Monday’s closing TSLA price.
- Will End Of Net Neutrality Bury Internet Startups?
January 16 2014 2:43 PM
Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures wrote about the effect the court ruling will have on tech startups from the perspective of a venture capitalist.
- JC Penney Closing 33 Stores At Cost Of 2,000 Jobs
January 15 2014 6:54 PM
The retailer is trying to recover from a 25 percent drop in sales in fiscal 2012 during a failed attempt to go upmarket.
- Dumb Investors Confuse Nest Labs With Penny Stock
January 15 2014 5:05 PM
Shares of "NEST" jumped 1,900 percent after investors confused the penny stock with Nest Labs.
- What An End To Net Neutrality Would Cost Netflix
January 15 2014 2:47 PM
Netflix could face a large, extra expense to deliver its high-definition TV shows and movies to customers.
- Which App Did Your Kid Buy Without Your Approval?
January 15 2014 1:51 PM
Apple will pay $32.5 million to parents whose children used a 15-minute unlimited spending window to make parent-unapproved purchases.
- Where is Capt. Sully Now? 'Miracle On The Hudson' Survivors Mark 5th Anniversary
January 15 2014 11:56 AM
Survivors of the US Airways Flight 1549 "Miracle on the Hudson" are expected to gather with Capt. Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger and crew.
- CES 2014: A Rundown of Showcased Products
January 14 2014 10:43 PM
Here’s a rundown of just a few of the devices revealed at CES 2014.
- 7 Facts About Google's Nest Buy
January 14 2014 12:57 PM
Many suspected that Apple would purchase Nest Labs. Did Google just beat 'em to it, or was Apple not even interested?
- There Are Already More PS4s In The US Than WiiUs [VIDEO]
January 13 2014 7:41 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Sony’s passed Nintendo sales, SimCity gets a proper offline mode, and Audi thinks you can beat all the lights.
- Google Buys Smart Thermostat Designer
January 13 2014 6:40 PM
Google's $3.2 billion purchase of Nest raises privacy concerns for some customers.
- Anonymous Critics - Are Their Days Numbered?
January 13 2014 4:38 PM
A court ordered that Yelp's fake reviews are "false statements" rather than opinions and are not protected by the First Amendment.
- Microsoft Windows 9 Will Unify Xbox One, Windows Phone, PC By 2015
January 13 2014 3:05 PM
A report says Windows 9 could see a release in 2015, following an announcement from Microsoft this April.