- Could The NFL Kill The AT&T-DirecTV Merger?
May 19 2014 12:24 PM
There's one clause in the fine print that could completely kill the telecom giant’s proposed $48.5 billion buy of DirecTV.
- Why Google Wants A YouTube-Twitch Marriage
May 19 2014 1:16 AM
Launched in June 2011, Twitch allows users to upload and watch for free video games being played in real time.
- Massive Dehumidifier Recall Expanded After $4.5 Million In Fire Damage
May 16 2014 3:35 PM
A recall including over 2.5 Gree dehumidifiers was re-released by the CPSC this week after causing $4.5 million in fire damage.
- GM To Pay $35M Maximum Penalty
May 16 2014 11:18 AM
The automaker also agreed to "unprecedented oversight requirements" after faulty ignition recalls.
- Bitcoin's Latest Controversy: A Former Disney Child Star's Ascent
May 16 2014 7:44 AM
Members were unhappy that Brock Pierce, a controversial actor and former Disney child star, was named as a director.
- Google Maps Public Transit, Traffic For New Cities
May 15 2014 11:20 AM
Google has added support for Maps public transit directions in new cities throughout the U.K. and Brazil.
- Wal-Mart Profit Falls 5 Percent As Harsh Winter Deters Shoppers
May 15 2014 7:52 AM
Other major retailers are also struggling with similarly grim results.
- GSK Targeted By Chinese Officials Over Overpriced Drugs And Bribery
May 14 2014 4:43 PM
China's anti-corruption probes are going after foreign companies that are marking up prices.
- 'Right To Be Forgotten' Ruling May Drown Google In Takedown Requests
May 14 2014 3:04 PM
Google and other search engines do not have the resources to manage an onslaught of takedown requests.
- Are We Headed Back To A World Before Search Engines?
May 13 2014 3:43 PM
The EU's ruling that Google must respond to requests to remove "irrelevant" information could close doors that the Internet opened for everyone.
- Häagen-Dazs Free Cone Day 2014: Where And When To Get Free Ice Cream [PHOTO]
May 13 2014 12:00 PM
Häagen-Dazs expects to dish out more than 200,000 scoops during Free Cone Day.
- Tues. Futures Suggest Yet Another Positive Start
May 13 2014 5:33 AM
A weak yen helped lift Japanese stocks while Asian stocks climbed despite Chinese data narrowly missing expectations.
- Facebook Still Has Its Eye On China
May 13 2014 3:28 AM
Facebook currently runs an office in Hong Kong that oversees the company’s dealings with advertisers locally and in mainland China.
- Get A Drone's-Eye View: Camera Lets VR Users 'Fly'
May 12 2014 5:44 PM
French manufacturer Parrot plans to release a consumer-grade drone that packs a wireless camera, allowing VR headset wearers a birds-eye view.
- Former Treasury Department Official Joins Alibaba
May 12 2014 10:46 AM
The former Treasury Department official joins the Chinese Internet giant as the company begins its IPO process.
- Beat-Killers: The 3 Headphones That Are Better Than Beats By Dre
May 09 2014 4:03 PM
Beats by Dre is a billion-dollar company--according to Apple. Here are alternatives to their bass-heavy, "premium" headphones.
- Startup Aims To Beat Google At Its Game
May 09 2014 3:07 PM
Vurb, a contextual search engine that just won the Disrupt Cup at TechCrunch NYC, wants to change the way you surf the Web.
- Is Jimmy Iovine The Real Reason Apple Covets Beats?
May 09 2014 8:33 AM
Apple could use Jimmy Iovine’s strong contacts in the music industry for potential negotiations with music labels.
- It's Almost IPO Time For Time Inc.
May 08 2014 5:11 PM
Time Warner will spin off its magazine company with an IPO on June 6. Time Inc. will trade on the NYSE under the symbol "TIME."
- Wiretap Claims Fail Against Facebook In Federal Court
May 08 2014 1:30 PM
The plaintiffs claimed that when they clicked on a Zynga game or a Facebook ad, third parties received their personal information.