- What's On Google's Search Removal Form?
May 30 2014 5:17 PM
Here's the form to ask Google to remove personal information from search results.
- Here's The People Who Want To Be Forgotten By Google
May 30 2014 4:45 PM
Sources say Google has received thousands of requests, including some from criminals, pedophiles and politicians.
- Google Takes Steps To Comply With EU's 'Right To Be Forgotten' Ruling
May 29 2014 11:32 PM
Google said that it has made available a webform through which people can submit their requests, but stopped short of specifying when it would remove links that meet the criteria for being taken down.
- Dish Now The Largest Company To Accept Bitcoins
May 29 2014 11:03 AM
The Colorado-based company is also the first subscription-based TV provider to accept bitcoins.
- Why Is This CEO Smiling?
May 29 2014 10:30 AM
Because new reports show compensation for American executives is actually growing but it doesn't always come in the form of a salary.
- Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel ‘Embarrassed’ By Leaked Emails
May 29 2014 9:47 AM
Snapchat Inc. CEO Evan Spiegel apologized for vulgar emails he sent while a student at Stanford University.
- Apple's Beats Buy Is Official
May 28 2014 5:21 PM
For a deal that works out to be about $3 billion, Apple announced its acquisition of Beats Electronics.
- How To Watch Apple's WWDC Keynote Speech
May 28 2014 1:10 PM
Apple announced it will stream the Tim Cook keynote address online. Here's what you need to know to watch it.
- This Is Not Your Grandparents' Brooklyn
May 28 2014 8:27 AM
An apartment at Toll Bros.' Pierhouse project in Brooklyn sold for more than $11 million -- before it was even built.
- A Club Where A $10 Million Paycheck Is Just Middling
May 27 2014 9:21 PM
The average CEO pay package was higher than $10 million in 2013. Here's a look at who makes the big bucks (not the average worker).
- If You Were Hoping To Try A Phrostie, You Missed The Last Call
May 27 2014 4:16 PM
Phrosties, illegal alcoholic slushies sold through Instagram, hit New York like a boozy tsunami and disappeared just as quickly.
- Sony PlayStation Coming To China
May 26 2014 2:40 AM
The announcement of the deal comes after China recently lifted a 13-year ban on sales of video-game consoles in the country.
- Hasbro Exec Known As ‘Father Of G.I. Joe’ Dies At 86
May 24 2014 3:29 PM
Donald Levine helped develop the iconic action figure as a way to honor veterans.
- Motorola: Moto 360 Watch Price 'Substantially’ Higher Than $250
May 24 2014 11:54 AM
Fitting the necessary hardware into a round design was a "scary" feat for company engineers.
- Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe Systems Agree To Pay $324 Million In Anti-Poaching Suit
May 23 2014 8:53 PM
A "notice fund" will be distributed among 64,000 potential class-action suit members; 5 lead plaintiffs will receive an additional $80,000.
- UK Data Watchdogs Probe EBay After Security Breach
May 23 2014 3:38 PM
Probes into the massive data breach will likely focus on the lack of encryption to protect critical customer information.
- WWDC The Likely Stage For Apple's Big Buy
May 23 2014 2:05 PM
Apple’s big developers conference is less than 10 days away, and it looks like the Beats acquisition will be announced there.
- Apple's New Campus Is Big, Really Big
May 23 2014 12:42 PM
Apple is expanding beyond Cupertino to occupy a seven-building complex in Sunnyvale.
- Google Starts 'Small' With Wireless Internet
May 23 2014 10:11 AM
How will Google's plan to lease Wi-Fi hardware to small businesses affect consumers and advertisers beyond free Internet access?
- Apple Deal With Dr. Dre's Beats 'Is Happening'
May 22 2014 10:56 PM
A "well-placed" source told TechCrunch that Apple's alleged deal with Beats Electronics will go through.