- Two-Thirds Of People Prefer Original Yahoo Logo Over New One
September 05 2013 2:40 PM
Yahoo picked a new logo, but many people prefer the old one.
- Apple Supplier Jabil Circuit Accused Of Major Violations
September 05 2013 2:36 PM
Jabil is accused of hiring discrimination, excessive mandatory overtime, and work intensity with continual standing and minimal breaks, and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear's First Reviews: Unimpressed
September 05 2013 2:20 PM
Will the Galaxy Gear make Samsung the leader of the growing smart watch arena?
- Samsung Reveals Massive New HDTVs At IFA
September 05 2013 11:11 AM
At the IFA Electronics show in Berlin, Samsung revealed a new 98-inch Ultra HDTV and plans to make a 110-inch model.
- Yahoo’s New Logo Has A Dancing Exclamation Mark
September 05 2013 6:39 AM
Yahoo revealed its new logo on Wednesday, the first change to its iconic corporate symbol in 18 years.
- Kevin Spacey: Why The Netflix Model Can Save TV [VIDEO]
August 30 2013 1:56 PM
Actor Kevin Spacey said giving consumers what they want is the key to success in the new model for the TV industry.
- Galaxy Gear Colors, Storage Space and Battery Life
August 30 2013 1:07 PM
New details show the Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch colors, storage space and battery life.
- Curiosity Mars Rover Drives Itself For The First Time
August 29 2013 9:16 PM
Using autonomous navigation, NASA's Mars rover Curiosity successfully drove itself during a 141-mile excursion on Tuesday.
- Why The Google And 23andMe Co-Founders Are Now Living Apart
August 29 2013 4:36 PM
One of the most high-profile Silicon Valley couples has reportedly split: Google's Sergey Brin and 23andMe co-founder Anne Wojcicki.
- Facebook Considers Facial Recognition Database, Says Users Can Opt Out
August 29 2013 3:21 PM
Facebook is thinking of making a facial recognition database.
- First Ever Facebook Transparency Report Released
August 29 2013 3:05 PM
The report provides the first look at requests for user data made by governments.
- Elon Musk's Next Invention
August 29 2013 11:18 AM
Musk claims his team has invented a way to design rockets simply by waving hands through the air.
- Vodafone Seeks To Offload $100B-Plus Stake In Verizon Wireless
August 29 2013 8:51 AM
Vodafone issued a statement Thursday, ending months of speculation about the potential sale and its exit from the U.S. market.
- Syrian Electronic Army Hacks New York Times, Twitter
August 27 2013 7:46 PM
The pro-Assad group hacked the New York Times site, and altered domain records for Twitter and Huffington Post UK.
- BlackBerry's (BBRY) BBM For Android And iPhone Might Spur Spinoff Company, Desktop Client
August 27 2013 7:42 PM
BlackBerry will release a BBM, or BlackBerry Messenger, version for Android and iOS at an undisclosed date this summer. A report says it is also considering spinning off the platform into a new, independent division and will also include a desktop client.
- More People Prefer Yahoo's Day Ten Logo Over The Original
August 26 2013 8:33 PM
This poll may have made it much easier for Yahoo to choose their new logo.
- Who Will, Or Should, Lead Microsoft After Steve Ballmer?
August 26 2013 3:53 PM
Here are 20 potential CEOs for once-dominant tech company that's seeking a new direction.
- One Word For The Future: Graphene
August 26 2013 2:18 PM
Scientific interest in graphene has exploded, leading to a “land rush of patents” filed by companies like Apple, IBM, Saab and Lockheed Martin.
- 44% Of Andriod Users Are Vulnerable To Attacks: Report
August 26 2013 1:13 PM
A U.S. government report cites three main threats to mobile devices: SMS, or text message Trojans, Rootkits and fake Google Play domains.
- Did Microsoft's Board Force Ballmer Out?
August 26 2013 11:32 AM
Some suggest the biggest indicator that Ballmer was forced out is the one-year timetable for his departure.