- Obama: We Data Mine; We Don't Listen To Calls
June 07 2013 1:18 PM
At a news conference, President Obama acknowledged and defended the U.S. government's data mining program.
- 5 Creepy Things To Know About The PRISM Program
June 07 2013 11:38 AM
Everybody who's anybody in the tech sector is involved in the U.S. data-collection effort.
- Will Anyone Go To Jail In The Libor Case?
June 07 2013 6:19 AM
Are prosecutors in the U.S. and UK preparing to file criminal charges against former Barclays workers for their role in the Libor-fixing scandal?
- LinkedIn, Facebook Top Forbes' Fastest-Growing Tech Cos. List
June 07 2013 2:44 AM
LinkedIn, Facebook and Apple took the top three positions on Forbes’ annual list of America's 25 fastest-growing tech companies for 2013.
- Apple Announcing iPhone Trade-In Program
June 06 2013 4:01 PM
Apple is expected to announce a iPhone trade-in program at WWDC next week.
- NSA, Verizon Secret Surveillance Scandal: 5 Things You Need To Know
June 06 2013 12:16 PM
Here are five things you need to know about the Verizon - U.S. government phone records scandal.
- Compared To Rest Of The World, US Labor Force Is Doing OK
June 06 2013 11:46 AM
So far in 2013, the overall U.S. unemployment rate has fallen 0.4 percentage points, from 7.9 percent in January to 7.5 percent in April.
- Microsoft, FBI Bring Down Citadel Botnets
June 06 2013 6:10 AM
Microsoft, along with the FBI and other authorities, disrupted a cyber crime network that led to $500 million in losses to financial institutions.
- Will The 2014 Toyota Corolla Look Anything Like The Corolla Furia Concept Car?
June 05 2013 10:54 PM
Toyota's pulling the sheet off the 2014 Corolla on Thursday evening in Santa Monica.
- WWDC 2013: Apple Decorations Hint At iOS 7 Release?
June 05 2013 4:19 PM
Apple has begun decorating the Moscone West Convention Center ahead of next week's WWDC 2013, with banners and posters hinting at the release of iOS 7.
- China: GM's New Mega Market
June 05 2013 3:40 PM
General Motors said Wednesday it sold 48 more cars in China than it sold in the United States in May.
- Pandora Launches Browser-Based Streaming For Xbox, PS3
June 05 2013 1:03 PM
Pandora is finally available on the Xbox 360 and PS4,via a workaround in the browser of the game consoles.
- Domino’s Pizza Delivery Drone ‘DomiCopter’ Takes To The Skies
June 05 2013 12:01 PM
Domino's Pizza wants to deliver pizzas with drones, but would that idea ever fly with the FAA?
- China Ratchets Up Trade Tensions With EU
June 05 2013 7:03 AM
It's Beijing vs. Brussels as China launches probe of European Union wine subsidies. Is it paybacks for tariffs on solar panels?
- White House Takes On 'Patent Trolls'
June 04 2013 5:08 PM
The White House has called for "sweeping reforms" directed at patent trolls, which have been accused of stifling American innovation.
- Intel's Superfast New Chip: 5 Things To Know
June 04 2013 2:50 PM
Intel has formally launched the power-saving fourth generation of its Core line of chips, codenamed Haswell.
- Battle.net: Blizzard To Release Desktop App?
June 04 2013 12:57 PM
Blizzard could be preparing a Battle.net app for desktop use.
- Disney And Harmonix Unveil 'Fantasia: Music Evolved' For Xbox And Kinect
June 04 2013 11:20 AM
Disney and Harmonix announced "Fantasia: Music Evolved" for Xbox and Kinect today.
- Microsoft Exec Reveals List Of Upcoming Xbox LIVE Marketplace Content
June 04 2013 9:57 AM
A Microsoft executive published a list of DLC coming to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace this month.
- Google Play Catching Up To Apple App Store In Downloads
June 03 2013 4:53 PM
Google Play is gaining on Apple's App Store in number of apps downloaded, and will likely surpass it.