- How Google Benefits From Clean Energy Investments
February 17 2014 4:11 PM
Google's goal to be 100 percent powered by renewable energy is as much about the environment as it is about protecting the company's bottom line.
- Google Buys Israeli Startup SlickLogin
February 17 2014 12:56 PM
SlickLogin generates a nearly-silent soundwave through a computer's speakers that is picked up by a smartphone app to verify a user's identity.
- Taxpayer Payment To News Corp. Focus Of Aussie Ire
February 17 2014 10:27 AM
Australian taxpayers gave a $794 million payment to Rupert Murdoch, thanks to "paper transactions" among News Corp.’s global subsidiaries.
- Tencent Buys China's Yelp-like Review Site
February 17 2014 10:02 AM
The Internet giant is planning to purchase Dianping, a popular Chinese restaurant- review site. Here's why Tencent wants in.
- iWatch: Can It Save Lives By Predicting Heart Attacks?
February 17 2014 12:39 AM
If the new technology is successful, it could open up an extensive medical device market for Apple.
- Sony Looking To Increase Usage Of Music Streaming Service In Japan
February 15 2014 11:01 AM
Since Sony launched Music Unlimited in Japan in 2012, the country has been one of its best markets for the music-streaming service.
- BlackBerry BBM For Android, iPhone Gets Voice Calling
February 15 2014 10:41 AM
BlackBerry released a major update to BBM for Android and iPhone on Thursday that allows users to make voice calls over data connections. How is it?
- From Deere - A New, Fast Planter
February 14 2014 6:22 AM
The new machine uses a “brush belt” that picks up every seed and places it exactly on the ground, with little bounce.
- Netflix Gets Some 'Star Wars'
February 13 2014 8:00 PM
Netflix acquired the rights from Disney to stream “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” an animated series that was on the Cartoon Network.
- Time Warner Cable Customers, Meet Comcast's Xfinity X1 Platform
February 13 2014 6:27 PM
Comcast has proposed a purchase of Time Warner Cable for $45.2 billion. Here's what TWC can expect if the deal goes through.
- Can Kinect Sports Rivals Be A Competent Kinect Game?
February 13 2014 4:02 PM
Let’s be fair: The Kinect games have underperformed. But Microsoft thinks they finally have something to change that notion.
- Merger King Behind Massive Comcast Deal Is A Lone Wolf
February 13 2014 1:34 PM
Amid some of the world's biggest banks, Paul J. Taubman stood out as an adviser on Comcast's $45B merger with Time Warner Cable.
- Can Lenovo End Motorola's Losses?
February 13 2014 11:06 AM
China-based Lenovo is confident Motorola will be profitable again in a few quarters.
- It’s An Android, iOS World
February 13 2014 1:11 AM
Although Android and Apple took different routes to meet consumer demand, both platforms received a warm response from users.
- Why Regulators Will Scrutinize Comcast's $45.2B Buy Of Time Warner Cable
February 12 2014 10:43 PM
The proposed deal will produce increased efficiency, but would also likely lead to a near-monopoly market share.
- ''Steve Jobs Time Capsule' Found
February 12 2014 4:55 PM
Jobs added the Apple Lisa mouse he used during a 1983 speech talk to a time capsule filled with objects donated by conference attendees.
- Wed Futures Point To Higher Open
February 12 2014 5:28 AM
Markets seem upbeat after Janet Yellen’s speech Tuesday reassured investors there’d be no sudden course corrections in monetary policy.
- Google Talks Automating Foxconn Assembly With Robots
February 11 2014 2:08 PM
The Android co-founder in charge of Google's robotics program is reportedly discussing automating assembly at Foxconn.
- What Do US Companies Think About Yet Another Obamacare Extension?
February 11 2014 2:06 PM
The U.S. government announced a relaxation of some Affordable Care Act regs, and yet another extension; but what does it mean?
- The Secrets To Facebook's Scaling Success Revealed [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 7:11 PM
Author Robert Sutton explains how Mark Zuckerberg always kept his eye on the ball.