- Chromebooks Gaining Ground, Fueled By Education Sector
August 12 2014 1:49 AM
Of all the Chromebooks sold in 2013, 82 percent were bought in North America and the region is expected to drive future demand.
- New Surface Pro 3 Ads Show Why Microsoft Still Doesn't Get Marketing
August 11 2014 5:30 PM
Is Redmond wise for trying to compare the Surface to the Macbook instead of the iPad?
- How Tesla Can Drop The Price Of Its Cars
August 11 2014 5:18 PM
Tesla wants to build an electric car for the masses, but can it do that while providing both the range and the features of the Model S?
- ‘Autocomplete’ Patent At Center Of Apple-Samsung Lawsuit Rejected
August 08 2014 6:29 AM
Apple accused Samsung of infringing the patent in a California lawsuit and was awarded nearly $120 million after the court ruled in its favor.
- Got Takata? This List Will Tell You
August 07 2014 3:10 PM
Some Takata-made airbags could hurt you. They're in tons of models. Quickly see if yours is one of them.
- Tesla Model S ... Convertible?
August 07 2014 1:22 PM
For a mere $25,000, you can soon make a convertible out of the world’s first luxury electric sedan, the Tesla Model S.
- Microsoft’s Severance Package? A Smartphone
August 07 2014 10:25 AM
Many Nokia factory employees in China are getting Lumia smartphones in lieu of keeping their jobs.
- Google, Barnes & Noble Join Forces Against Amazon
August 07 2014 9:38 AM
The war over retail delivery is escalating in Silicon Valley.
- Apple Dominates US Smartphone Market But Samsung Is Gaining Ground
August 07 2014 4:38 AM
Local brands in India and China are giving Apple and Samsung a hard time in two of the world's fastest-growing smartphone markets.
- 8 Potential Features Of The iPhone 6
August 06 2014 6:33 AM
The phone, Apple's latest iteration rumored to be the largest iPhone so far, is expected to be launched on Sept. 9.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 'Unpacked' Event Announced For Sept. 3
August 06 2014 2:26 AM
The announcement of the event supports earlier rumors, which suggested that Samsung might release the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected.
- Sprint Abandons Pursuit Of T-Mobile
August 05 2014 8:47 PM
Sprint will no longer try to buy T-Mobile because regulators reportedly got in the way.
- Little Guys Beat Samsung In India, China
August 05 2014 2:12 PM
The April-June quarter uncovered a trend of young domestic mobile phone companies going toe-to-toe with global heavyweights.
- Google Helps Cops Track Down Houston Pedophile
August 05 2014 5:22 AM
Internet service providers track users' online behavior to help pitch relevant products to them in the form of online advertisements.
- Apple Builds Global Network To Deliver Huge Amounts Of Content
August 01 2014 11:36 AM
Apple's content delivery network is now live, and the company has deals with a number of Internet service providers, including Comcast.
- Judge Who Fined Bank Of America $1.3B Known As Scourge Of Wall Street
July 31 2014 3:36 PM
“Doesn't the SEC have an interest in what the truth is?”
- Samsung's Next Big Thing: A Flexible TV
July 31 2014 11:09 AM
Samsung is hoping its high-end flexible 4K TV is a hit.
- Xbox One Launching In China On Sept. 23
July 31 2014 1:38 AM
Xbox One will offer more than 70 different games, as well as movies, sports, documentaries, TV shows and locally-developed applications.
- Netflix Now Paying AT&T For Faster Service
July 30 2014 7:07 PM
Netflix now pays AT&T for better streaming speeds, but not all ISPs show any improvement with a deal.
- European Regulators Taking Aim At Google's Mobile Software
July 30 2014 4:07 PM
European regulators are preparing what could be a stern challenge to Google Inc's (GOOGL.O) (GOOG.O) mobile software business in the coming months after a nearly four-year investigation into the company's Web search practices left rivals and European politicians dissatisfied.