- BlackBerry: Keyboards Are The Key
March 28 2014 11:56 AM
Focus will be on the keyboard form-factor after the failed launch of the touchscreen Z10.
- Why Facebook Is Great For VR Gaming
March 28 2014 9:11 AM
If a gamer really wants to play an Oculus Rift anytime soon, the Facebook purchase may be the best thing that could have happened.
- 3 Things To Know About MS Office For iPad
March 28 2014 2:47 AM
Users will have to pay $99.99 a year for an Office 365 subscription if they want to use the apps to edit documents.
- Amazon Mulling Free Prime Instant Video Offer
March 27 2014 6:01 PM
Amazon is considering a free-of-charge, ad-supported version of its Prime Instant Video service.
- Does eBay Classifieds Have Craigslist In Its Sights?
March 27 2014 10:10 AM
After a job opening ad is posted on eBay Classifieds, Rewarder will share it across both platforms and send it to people best suited for it.
- Thurs Futures Suggest Positive Open
March 27 2014 5:47 AM
Movement of banking stocks, specifically Citigroup's, along with Q4 GDP data and jobless claims numbers could influence markets.
- Searching iPhone Photos Has Never Been Easier, 'Rekognition' Brings Content Detection To iOS
March 26 2014 9:02 PM
Orbeus’ content detection software 'Rekognition' searches iPhone photos quickly via object, facial, and scenery detection.
- Fake Oculus Penny Stocks Surge
March 26 2014 6:35 PM
Just like when Google acquired Nest Labs, people are trying to get rich quick by buying stocks of companies with the name Oculus.
- The Negative Reaction To Oculus Acquisition
March 26 2014 5:23 PM
The Oculus team is $2 billion richer, and Mark Zuckerberg is excited, but not everyone is thrilled by Facebook's $2 billion purchase.
- Google Glass May Be Less Ugly In The Future [VIDEO]
March 25 2014 3:49 PM
One of the largest barriers between Google’s wearable tech and the mass market has been its polarizing, standout style.
- Why Cisco Bet Big On Cloud Services
March 25 2014 7:20 AM
The company's strategic shift comes at a time when companies are outsourcing data management and migrating to cloud computing.
- Disney TV To See Leadership Change
March 25 2014 7:06 AM
Ben Sherwood joined Disney in 1989 and later moved to NBC News before moving to ABC in 2004.
- Is This Region The New Beer Frontier?
March 25 2014 6:08 AM
While beer markets in the U.S. lag, brewers in another region are about to thrive.
- Want $100 From Microsoft?
March 24 2014 6:43 PM
If you can verify that they are using a computer running Windows XP that is unable to support Windows 8, Microsoft will give a $100 store credit towards a new PC.
- Does Apple-Comcast Deal Mean Net Neutrality Is Dead?
March 24 2014 2:01 PM
Apple is discussing a deal with Comcast that would give Apple TV's streaming services preferential treatment on Comcast’s cable network.
- Will iPhone 6 Batteries Be Produced On Automated Lines?
March 24 2014 6:50 AM
Shifting the production of iPhone batteries to automated lines is likely to help Apple avoid manufacturing defects.
- Microsoft, Nokia Deal Delayed Until April
March 24 2014 5:30 AM
The $7.5 billion deal has received approvals from the European Commission and the U.S. DOJ.
- Apple, Comcast In Talks For Streaming Content: Report
March 24 2014 2:09 AM
Talks between the two companies are still in the early stages and many hurdles remain before a deal can be struck.
- Is ‘New GM’ Fully Protected From The Sins Of ‘Old GM'?
March 21 2014 2:48 PM
GM’s 2009 reorganization exempts it from earlier legal liabilities linked to its defective ignition switch. Unless it doesn’t.
- Who Left Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bitcoins In An Old Wallet?
March 21 2014 7:28 AM
Mt. Gox filed for bankruptcy on Feb. 28 stating that it had lost all of its 850,000 bitcoins due to a technical fault followed by a hack.