- Second Recall For GM Natural Gas Vans
September 18 2014 4:03 PM
The company says some of alternative fuel vehicles fixed last year still pose a leak and fire risk.
- 21 Minutes Each Day
September 18 2014 12:52 PM
That's the amount of time Americans spend on Facebook every day. Of course, that's dramatically modest compared to your TV time.
- Amazon Outbids Google For .Buy Top-Level Domain
September 18 2014 11:32 AM
Amazon's $4.6 million bid was enough to win an ICANN auction.
- Tesla Has Big Expectations, And Bigger Challenges
September 17 2014 5:35 PM
The Palo Alto carmaker has high expectations, and higher challenges, according to a car battery industry executive.
- Alibaba's Possible Shadow Banking Headache
September 17 2014 1:46 PM
The money-market account started by Alibaba is one of the company's biggest successes, but might run afoul of Beijing's central planners.
- Cognizant's TriZetto Deal Could Trigger New Wave Of Consolidation In IT Services
September 17 2014 12:17 PM
Cognizant's $2.7 billion all-cash deal to buy health care IT software provider TriZetto Corp. is a game changer, industry analysts believe
- Apple's Newest Phones May Not Reach Chinese Stores Until 2015
September 17 2014 4:15 AM
The new iPhones have reportedly failed to get the necessary approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- Tesla Share Price: A Bumpy Ride On Lack Of Consensus
September 16 2014 1:13 PM
After Telsa CEO Elon Musk said his company’s shares are overheated and Morgan Stanley agreed, but the price is edging higher.
- Nasdaq's Facebook Flub Pushed Alibaba To NYSE
September 16 2014 8:56 AM
Alibaba, which unveils its IPO this week, didn't trust Nasdaq enough to list on that exchange.
- Apple Questioned Over User Privacy Issues
September 16 2014 4:18 AM
Privacy is considered to be a key issue for Apple, which recently launched a mobile payment system called Apple Pay.
- Google Expects Strong Growth For Android In India
September 16 2014 2:00 AM
Google is working with OEMs in India for the launch of Android TV, according to Sundar Pichai, though the plan is still at an early stage.
- Comcast Denies Threatening Anonymous Web Users
September 15 2014 2:11 PM
"Our customers can use the Internet for anything they want," a Comcast spokesman said.
- GM Recognizes 19 Deaths From Ignition Switch Failure
September 15 2014 11:26 AM
The lawyer handling General Motors' victim compensation fund says he has received 445 claims, including 125 for death.
- Samsung Calls iPhone 6 Plus A Copycat
September 15 2014 5:58 AM
The new Samsung ad came one day after Tim Cook said in an interview that the company could have introduced a big-screen iPhone years ago.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Facebook Forces Drag Queens To Use Real Names, Creating Controversy
September 12 2014 3:38 PM
Cross-dressing performers are asking Facebook not to discriminate, but the real issue is money.
- Too Many Unlimited Breadsticks, Says Olive Garden Investor
September 12 2014 1:02 PM
Too many unlimited breadsticks are hurting Olive Garden, and the breadsticks aren't what they used to be.
- Walmart Snubs Apple Pay For Rival Service
September 12 2014 11:22 AM
The country’s largest retail chain will throw its considerable clout behind a service under development by Merchant Customer Exchange.
- US Drugmaker Akorn Weighing Bid That Would Move Taxes Overseas
September 12 2014 9:11 AM
The deal would put Akorn on a growing list of U.S. companies that have reincorporated overseas for lower taxes.
- How To Discover If Your Gmail Was Among The 5 Million Hacked
September 11 2014 6:41 PM
Google said the hack involving nearly 5 million accounts wasn't the company's fault.