- JPMorgan To Pay Out $4 Billion To Aid Homeowners
November 18 2013 7:27 PM
The record-setting deal with the government is likely to be announced Tuesday.
- Ford Will Use Plant Material To Make Greener Car Fabric
November 18 2013 4:33 PM
Ford says using Coca Cola's recipe for plastic bottles will reduce PET consumption for components like head rests and seat cushions.
- Which Country Is The King Of Tweets?
November 18 2013 1:58 PM
The answer may surprise you.
- The Model S Is A Little Cheaper In Europe
November 18 2013 1:05 PM
A completely optioned-out 80 kWh Performance Model S costs $126,000 in the U.S. and $176,000 in Europe. Blame the Euro-VAT.
- First Tesla Model S Owner Made A Bundle Selling Stock
November 18 2013 10:52 AM
Venture capitalist Stephen Jurvetson, board member of Elon Musk’s Tesla and SpaceX, exercised $11 million in stock options.
- Has Apple Bought The Technology Behind Microsoft's Kinect?
November 18 2013 4:07 AM
Despite a recent increase in the valuation of PrimeSense, the deal is not likely to be a huge win for Apple's investors, a new report said.
- Google Invests $80 Million In Solar Panels
November 16 2013 9:38 AM
Google has invested more than $1 billion in large-scale projects to produce energy, and announced Thursday its 14th investment in a renewable energy plan.
- Subaru Needs More US Factory Capacity
November 15 2013 10:31 AM
Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. makes the Camry for Toyota in Lafayette, Ind., at least for now.
- Samsung, Android Continue To Dominate Smartphone World In Q3: Report
November 15 2013 12:31 AM
Although Samsung’s share was flat during the period, it extended its lead over Apple whose pricing strategy for its new handsets was questioned.
- Oculus Rift Sex Simulator Debuts In Tokyo
November 14 2013 7:25 PM
A game developer in Tokyo created a sex simulator using the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, which has not yet been released commercially.
- Montreal Teens Busted In Snapchat Child Porn Scandal
November 14 2013 5:59 PM
Police in Laval, Quebec, arrested 10 teenage boys on suspicion of producing and distributing child pornography using Snapchat.
- Study Finds Porn Is Popular Cause Of Corporate Malware
November 14 2013 5:08 PM
A study found that 40 percent of malware analysts have removed malware that originated from a senior executive visiting a pornographic website.
- Wolfram Research Unveils New Project, The Wolfram Language
November 14 2013 2:29 PM
A synthesis of Stephen Wolfram's blog post about new project the Wolfram Language.
- Google Transparency Report: Sobering
November 14 2013 11:08 AM
Google's latest stats on government inquiries may alarm some.
- Why Volkswagen Is Recalling Millions Of Cars
November 14 2013 9:02 AM
The world’s third-largest automaker has some issues -- these are the days that are trying VW executives' souls.
- HP Chromebook 11 Pulled From Shelves Due To Overheating
November 13 2013 7:31 PM
Google and Hewlett-Packard announced they would stop sales of the HP Chromebook 11 after reports of the charger overheating.
- Woman Sues Ashley Madison After Injury Creating Fake Profiles
November 13 2013 6:54 PM
A Toronto woman has filed a lawsuit against Ashley Madison, the dating service for married people looking to have an affair, after allegedly injuring her wrist creating fake profiles.
- E-Commerce In Russia: Where To Begin?
November 13 2013 3:45 PM
Russia has become a key frontier for e-commerce giants and their smaller peers alike.
- Snapchat Rejects $3 Billion Facebook Offer
November 13 2013 3:14 PM
Many teens prefer to communicate on mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp and Snapchat, and Facebook has noticed.
- Microsoft Ends 'Stack Ranking' Employee Eval
November 13 2013 1:26 PM
However, Yahoo has begun utilizing a controversial method of employee review known as stack ranking, just as Microsoft is leaving it behind.