- Murdoch's $80B Time Warner Bid Rejected
July 16 2014 8:05 AM
Sources say Fox would sell CNN to appease regulators.
- Tesla Reveals Name Of BMW 3 Challenger
July 15 2014 9:08 PM
The Palo Alto car electric car maker says the lower cost electric car will have Roman numerals to give it an "E" look.
- Alibaba News Pushes Yahoo Stock Up Despite Earnings Miss
July 15 2014 6:37 PM
Yahoo reported that revenue and net earnings were disappointing, but said it would return Alibaba IPO cash to investors.
- IBM To Develop Business Apps For Apple
July 15 2014 6:23 PM
IBM and Apple are out to prove iPhones and iPads are good for more than just checking email and keeping track of appointments.
- Thread: A New Network For Smart Homes
July 15 2014 4:55 PM
Thread allows "smart home" products to communicate and is backed by Silicon Valley's biggest tech titans.
- Tesla ‘Furious’ Over Hyundai Exec’s Comment
July 15 2014 2:40 PM
Hyundai wants more investment in hydrogen fueling infrastructure, but overstepped by suggesting Tesla’s Supercharger network was government funded.
- Apple's 'Touch ID' May Actually Belong To Another Company
July 15 2014 1:10 PM
The future of Apple's Touch ID is uncertain as another company already owns the trademark.
- Dish Network Beats Broadcaster Injunction On The Hopper
July 15 2014 12:10 PM
A temporary injunction would've forced Dish Network to disable customers' Hopper DVRs.
- Former Obama Spokesman Jay Carney May Get Big Job At Apple
July 15 2014 11:02 AM
Jay Carney, President Obama's spokesman from 2011 to 2014, could soon be in charge of Apple's PR.
- Rod Stewart’s Ferrari F40 Could Fetch $1.3M
July 15 2014 10:52 AM
The British rock star's pristine sports car hits the auction block next month in California.
- Alibaba Partners With Lions Gate In China
July 15 2014 4:20 AM
The joint venture will offer a service called “Lionsgate Entertainment World” and is expected to launch in August.
- Microsoft Prepares For Massive Layoffs
July 15 2014 2:49 AM
The company's last significant overhaul was in 2009, when it cut 5,800 jobs, or close to 5 percent of its workforce.
- French Ban Free Shipping, Amazon Charges 1 Cent
July 14 2014 6:44 PM
Amazon may not be able to offer free shipping in France, so it's doing the next best thing.
- Apple iWatch Could Rival iPhone, iPad In Popularity: Analyst
July 14 2014 3:00 PM
Morgan Stanley says Apple's iWatch has something going for it that rivals don't and many analysts miss.
- All-Metal 'Samsung Galaxy Alpha' May Launch In August
July 14 2014 12:45 PM
The Galaxy Alpha could be the first device in a new Samsung line.
- Sprint And T-Mobile Merger Price Cut In Half
July 14 2014 11:26 AM
Reports indicate that Sprint and T-Mobile are ironing out the details of their merger.
- Is Bugatti Going Hybrid?
July 14 2014 11:09 AM
The next model by the French sports car designer could be getting an electric motor.
- Hack A Tesla, Win Some Cash
July 14 2014 10:18 AM
This week, tech savvy security geeks will try to crack Tesla’s onboard software at the SyScan Conference in Beijing
- Prosecutors Focus On GM's Misleading Statements: Reuters
July 14 2014 6:12 AM
Both federal and state investigations into the switch, which is linked to at least 13 deaths and 54 crashes, are at early stages.
- Samsung Suspends Business Ties With Chinese Supplier
July 14 2014 1:40 AM
Samsung said that it had found evidence of an “illegal hiring process” at a factory that allegedly put children to work.