- Why Regulators Will Scrutinize Comcast's $45.2B Buy Of Time Warner Cable
February 12 2014 10:43 PM
The proposed deal will produce increased efficiency, but would also likely lead to a near-monopoly market share.
- ''Steve Jobs Time Capsule' Found
February 12 2014 4:55 PM
Jobs added the Apple Lisa mouse he used during a 1983 speech talk to a time capsule filled with objects donated by conference attendees.
- Wed Futures Point To Higher Open
February 12 2014 5:28 AM
Markets seem upbeat after Janet Yellen’s speech Tuesday reassured investors there’d be no sudden course corrections in monetary policy.
- Google Talks Automating Foxconn Assembly With Robots
February 11 2014 2:08 PM
The Android co-founder in charge of Google's robotics program is reportedly discussing automating assembly at Foxconn.
- What Do US Companies Think About Yet Another Obamacare Extension?
February 11 2014 2:06 PM
The U.S. government announced a relaxation of some Affordable Care Act regs, and yet another extension; but what does it mean?
- The Secrets To Facebook's Scaling Success Revealed [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 7:11 PM
Author Robert Sutton explains how Mark Zuckerberg always kept his eye on the ball.
- Why Icahn Changed His Mind On Apple Buyback
February 10 2014 1:46 PM
While Carl Icahn was one of the biggest proponents of the plan, he termed it "bailing with a leaky bucket" in a letter to shareholders.
- Roche Sues Biocon And Mylan
February 08 2014 2:10 PM
Roche also sued the Drug Controller General of India for approving the drugs CANMAb and Hertraz-, generic versions of Herceptin.
- Nokia, HTC End Patent Disputes, Begin Partnership
February 08 2014 1:59 PM
Both companies decided to collaborate to provide access to each other's patented technology for future projects.
- Why A Used Tesla Model S Can Cost More Than A New One
February 07 2014 12:10 PM
What's more, a new study suggests that current Model S owners can actually make money in the used car market.
- Experts Tangle Over Burden Hydraulic Fracturing Places On Groundwater
February 07 2014 11:01 AM
Concerns about how much of available groundwater hydraulic fracturing actually uses feed into concerns about drought in some parts of the U.S.
- Carlyle Group To Buy ITW's Packaging Unit For $3.2 Billion
February 07 2014 4:05 AM
In the sale auction, Carlyle prevailed over a consortium of Onex Corp and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- India On 2-Wheelers: A Slideshow
February 07 2014 2:19 AM
India is fast becoming an attractive destination for makers of high-end super bikes, a trend in evidence at the ongoing New Delhi auto show.
- Why LinkedIn Purchased Bright For $120 Million
February 06 2014 7:11 PM
What is Bright, and why does LinkedIn want it?
- Apple iWatch Rumors: Possible 'Stepped' Battery, Fall Release Date
February 06 2014 6:17 PM
Apple’s upcoming first wearable, the iWatch, is getting a little more real, possibly using LG Chem's "Stepped" battery technology.
- When You Get Pulled Over, Google Might Be Watching
February 06 2014 3:38 PM
The NYPD is trying out Google Glass, the Oculus Rift title ‘Eve Valkyrie’ will be exclusive, and Sony is getting out of the computer market.
- Why Did Apple Pull Bitcoin Wallet App?
February 06 2014 11:21 AM
Speculation swirls as to why the tech giant just dumped the last bitcoin wallet app available to Apple users.
- Susan Wojcicki Named YouTube CEO
February 06 2014 7:15 AM
Susan Wojcicki has been named CEO of YouTube, as the video site struggles to grow ad sales for parent company Google.
- Is Microsoft Looking To Buy Foursquare?
February 05 2014 4:35 PM
Microsoft entered into an official partnership with Foursquare on Tuesday, fueling speculation that Microsoft is interested in purchasing the social network.
- Get Ready: Xbox One Update Hits 2/11
February 05 2014 3:48 PM
Microsoft finally fixes some of the Xbox One’s problems, Satya Nadella learns how to Twitter, and ex-Ubisoft employees are using drones to make a game.