- Does Apple-Comcast Deal Mean Net Neutrality Is Dead?
March 24 2014 2:01 PM
Apple is discussing a deal with Comcast that would give Apple TV's streaming services preferential treatment on Comcast’s cable network.
- Will iPhone 6 Batteries Be Produced On Automated Lines?
March 24 2014 6:50 AM
Shifting the production of iPhone batteries to automated lines is likely to help Apple avoid manufacturing defects.
- Microsoft, Nokia Deal Delayed Until April
March 24 2014 5:30 AM
The $7.5 billion deal has received approvals from the European Commission and the U.S. DOJ.
- Apple, Comcast In Talks For Streaming Content: Report
March 24 2014 2:09 AM
Talks between the two companies are still in the early stages and many hurdles remain before a deal can be struck.
- Is ‘New GM’ Fully Protected From The Sins Of ‘Old GM'?
March 21 2014 2:48 PM
GM’s 2009 reorganization exempts it from earlier legal liabilities linked to its defective ignition switch. Unless it doesn’t.
- Who Left Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bitcoins In An Old Wallet?
March 21 2014 7:28 AM
Mt. Gox filed for bankruptcy on Feb. 28 stating that it had lost all of its 850,000 bitcoins due to a technical fault followed by a hack.
- Microsoft Admits Spying On Hotmail User
March 21 2014 3:32 AM
Microsoft also read IMs exchanged between the blogger and an employee.
- Who’s Planning To Revolutionize 3D Printing? [VIDEO]
March 20 2014 2:39 PM
Hewlett-Packard, one of the largest producers of consumer-level printers, has thrown its hat into the 3D printing ring.
- 4 Reasons China Mobile’s Profit Dropped
March 20 2014 11:58 AM
The company - the world’s largest mobile carrier - became more familiar to Western investors recently, after it made a deal with Apple.
- Apple Named Most Valuable Company In US
March 19 2014 5:48 PM
Brand Finance created the list by estimating the royalty rate that each company would charge for the use of its brand.
- The First Two Smartatches On Android Wear [VIDEO]
March 19 2014 2:47 PM
Google has officially announced that they’ll be making smart watches based on the Android operating system.
- Why China, India Struck Deal To Work Together In Various Sectors
March 19 2014 7:32 AM
The two Asian giants are targeting $100 billion in bilateral trade by 2015 while China’s trade surplus with India last year was about $39 billion.
- Who Profits From The Smartphone Boom?
March 19 2014 1:54 AM
Apple and Samsung have dominated smartphone sales while other manufacturers have struggled to register their presence.
- Students Suing Google For Data Collecting
March 18 2014 6:09 PM
The case could have major implications for how the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is interpreted.
- Is McDonald’s Forcing Employees To Work Off The Clock?
March 18 2014 5:00 PM
Fast-food employees and their allies charge that McDonald’s is stealing their time by making them work for free.
- Google Unveils Smartwatch Plans With ‘Android Wear’ Program
March 18 2014 1:20 PM
Google's new program plans to bring the company's mobile operating system to wearable tech.
- Is Office For iPad Coming On March 27?
March 18 2014 1:21 AM
The app could require an Office 365 subscription for editing, while the software could be based on the iOS version of Office for the iPhone.
- Vodafone To Buy Spanish Cable Operator For $10B
March 17 2014 2:38 AM
Ono added 9,000 Internet customers and 183,000 mobile subscriptions in the fourth quarter.
- UBS Accused Of HIBOR Rigging
March 15 2014 8:22 PM
A yearlong investigation found that the Swiss bank tried to manipulate the interbank lending rate.
- Why Apple's China Strategy Is Working
March 14 2014 10:18 AM
A new study found that 80 percent of China's high-end smartphone users carry iPhones.