- Sony Expects Players To Be Happy With The Same Old Content On A Next-Gen Device
November 07 2013 3:15 PM
PlayStation 4 boasts features its predecessor already possesses. Does that make it a day-one pass?
- Sony Unveils The First PS4 Teardown [VIDEO]
November 07 2013 3:02 PM
Sony beat gearheads to the punch by opting to release a video showing a complete teardown of the PS4 a week before the release date.
- Bitcoin Wallet Company Hacked, Loses 4100 BTCs
November 07 2013 12:50 PM
Bitcoin wallet company Inputs.io hacked and loses 4100 BTCs, worth anywhere from $800,000 to $1 Million
- Twitter IPO Arrives - Shares Bid Up, Employees Celebrate On Twitter
November 07 2013 10:21 AM
Twitter employees were the first to celebrate the company’s IPO, and many of them took to Twitter to announce their pride using the hashtag “#Ring.”
- Tweeters' Tweets About Twitter Filling Feeds
November 07 2013 9:44 AM
Twitter metaphor of the day: "The dog is chasing its tail." Compelling question: Is Twitter fairly valued at roughly $26, or is it overpriced?
- India Relaxes Foreign Bank Expansion Norms
November 07 2013 7:23 AM
Now, foreign banks can set up subsidiaries and acquire privately-run banks in the country, almost like their local competitors.
- A Protest in 140 Characters
November 06 2013 2:16 PM
When Twitter debuts on Wall Street Thurs., activists will gather at its SF HQ to protest its effects on rent and transportation in the city.
- Los Angeles Fiber Network Coming: LA To Introduce Gigabit Internet To 3.5 Million Residents
November 06 2013 11:55 AM
With 3.5 million people in LA, the gigabit service would be one of the largest city-led broadband projects ever.
- Here's S&P's Take On US Housing, Stocks & The Economy
November 06 2013 10:01 AM
Are the components of this economic recovery sustainable?
- Apple, Samsung Lead In US Smartphone Market In Q3: Report
November 05 2013 11:35 PM
Even as smartphone ownership rose in the U.S., only two among the top five smartphone makers showed quarterly growth in the U.S. market.
- Tesla Q3 Earnings: Not Good News
November 05 2013 4:19 PM
Using general accounting principles -- Tesla lost $38.5M in the quarter or 32 cents per share, worse than expected.
- HTC Anticipates Challenging Holiday Season
November 05 2013 7:31 AM
Despite showing “good progress” in the third quarter, HTC is not confident of making significant improvements in the next three months.
- Tues Futures Suggest Lower Open
November 05 2013 5:54 AM
Company earnings could dictate market movements as a month-long rally that extended into November appears to hit a bump.
- Apple To Open Sapphire Glass Plant In Arizona, Create 2K Jobs
November 05 2013 4:10 AM
With the new facility, Apple could be aiming at the expansion of scratch-resistant glass technology across its product lines.
- Google Doodle Celebrates 'Father Of Industrial Design'
November 05 2013 3:17 AM
Raymond Loewy was born on Nov. 5, 1893 in Paris, France and designed early refrigerators, vending machines, cigarette packs and space stations.
- Microsoft 'Eliminates' The Competition In Video Spoof
November 04 2013 11:20 AM
An "Austin Powers" spoof video featuring Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and chairman Bill Gates is making the rounds on the Internet. Watch it here.
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Steel Sector Shares
November 04 2013 8:38 AM
Steel companies could benefit from recently filed trade cases, Goldman Sachs says.
- Android Dominates Smartphone Market In Q3
November 02 2013 2:33 PM
But Apple’s iPhone 5S is proving popular and is expected help the tech giant regain its foothold.
- October US Auto Sales - Like Plain Oatmeal, Nourishing But Bland
November 01 2013 5:09 PM
The 16-day partial government shutdown had an effect on sales, but consumers bounced back quickly, which prevented any resounding impact.
- Rockstar Bidco v. Google Lawsuit Bad For Everyone Involved
November 01 2013 1:51 PM
Rockstar Bidco's recent lawsuit against Google; How it's bad for consumers and bad for the tech industry.