- Alibaba Founder Becomes China's Richest Man
August 28 2014 11:01 AM
Jack Ma, the founder and chairman of Alibaba, is expected to get even richer when the company conducts its IPO this year.
- Microsoft CEO Nadella Expected To Visit China Amid Antitrust Probe
August 28 2014 2:57 AM
China's SAIC has charged Microsoft with violating the country's anti-monopoly laws in a case involving Windows OS and Office suite apps.
- Suddenly, Mexico Is A Major Auto Manufacturer
August 27 2014 7:04 PM
Kia is setting up a billion-dollar factory in Mexico, which has attracted nearly $10 billion in similar investments in just three years.
- Ahead Of IPO, Alibaba Posts Huge Profit
August 27 2014 12:04 PM
The giant Chinese e-tailer is expected to raise up to $20 billion at its IPO on Wall Street shortly after Labor Day.
- Six Observations From A Tesla Factory Tour
August 26 2014 5:02 PM
Tesla Motors has greatly expanded its production capacity -- and there are no cash registers in the cafeterias.
- Corinthian Colleges, Hurting For Cash, Sells Student Loans
August 26 2014 1:22 PM
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau warns Corinthian after sale of student loan portfolio.
- Future Apple iPhones Could Have Buttons Embedded Underneath Display
August 26 2014 11:34 AM
How Apple could make a larger screen while not making the phone physically larger.
- California 'Kill Switch' Law To Deter Smartphone Theft
August 26 2014 3:32 AM
In San Francisco, 67 percent of all robberies reportedly involve the theft of a mobile communications device.
- Will There Be An iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Ultra?
August 25 2014 3:02 PM
If the iPhone 6 comes in two versions, it suggests Apple rejected the "cheap" iPhone concept but will still offer two price points.
- LG Will Sell The First 4K OLED TV
August 25 2014 12:00 PM
LG says it will be first company to offer an OLED television with ultra high-definition resolution.
- Details Of Purported BlackBerry Smartphone Leaked
August 23 2014 6:33 AM
According to the company, the BlackBerry Passport has already ignited a lot of consumer interest.
- Over 1,000 Businesses Affected By Cash Register Cyberattacks
August 22 2014 5:35 PM
A cyberattack previously believed to have affected only Target stores has reportedly compromised over 1,000 American businesses.
- Google Makes Chromebook Enterprise Push With Citrix Support
August 22 2014 10:16 AM
Google is reaching into Microsoft territory after having success in schools with its Chrome OS.
- iPhone 6 Screen Snag Slows Down Supply Chain: Report
August 22 2014 7:50 AM
Apple had aimed for a thinner form factor and wanted to have a single layer of backlight film in the 4.7-inch screen version.
- Sophisticated Hackers To Spawn Information Security Boom: Report
August 22 2014 5:23 AM
The easy availability of malicious software, which led to highly targeted attacks in 2013, will transform the information security industry.
- Lost Car Keys? Grab Your iPhone
August 21 2014 9:17 AM
Tesla Motors will begin letting Model S owners start and unlock their cars using Apple's Touch ID fingerprint technology.
- Infineon Bets Big On Chips With $3B Acquisition
August 21 2014 3:15 AM
The transaction, which is said to be the biggest in Infineon’s history, is expected to close later this year or in early 2015.
- Google Launchpad To Mentor 25 Indian Startups
August 20 2014 4:33 AM
The startups will be guided by nearly 20 mentors, half of whom will be “Googlers” from California and Israel.
- JD.com, Tencent Sell Half A Million Smartphones In 5-Day Promotion
August 19 2014 1:27 AM
Monday’s announcement is seen as an effort to show that the $215 million partnership between the companies has paid off.
- Murdoch Says Google Worse Than NSA
August 18 2014 12:51 PM
The media mogul took to Twitter this weekend to voice more criticism of the search giant's "privacy invasion."