- 'Deus Ex: The Fall' To Star Character From 'Deus Ex' Novel?
June 03 2013 4:21 PM
Will "Deus Ex: The Fall" put players in the role of a character from a "Deus Ex" novel?
- PS4, Xbox One Prices: New Systems Could Cost $349, $399 Says Investment Firm
June 03 2013 2:26 PM
The PS4 and Xbox One could cost $349 and $399 at launch.
- 'GTA 5': Unofficial Map of Los Santos Made By Fans Revealed
June 03 2013 1:17 PM
Fans of the upcoming "Grand Theft Auto 5" have created an unofficial map of the game's world.
- First 3D Printing Vending Machine Hits UC Berkeley
June 03 2013 1:15 PM
To help make 3D printing more accessible, three recent graduates from UC Berkeley have created the first-ever 3D printing vending machine.
- Major Music Producers Push Against Piracy In China
June 03 2013 12:14 PM
In a move against content piracy, Universal, Sony and Warner have requested that online music streaming sites begin charging.
- Always On: #PS4NoDRM Anti-DRM PS4 Campaign To Target Xbox One
June 03 2013 11:49 AM
The gamers behind last week's anti-DRM PS4 campaign are set to escalate their efforts to the next level starting Wednesday.
- E-book Pricing Trial To Begin Monday, Apple In The Spotlight
June 03 2013 5:11 AM
E-book price-fixing case against Apple goes on trial on Monday in New York.
- HTC Dumps 12-Inch Windows RT Tablet
June 01 2013 5:42 AM
HTC, fearing weaker demand, will scrap plans for a 12-inch Windows RT tablet in favor of a smaller product, a report says.
- Google Must Comply With National Security Letters
May 31 2013 4:16 PM
A U.S. district judge in San Francisco rejected Google’s request to throw out 19 NSLs after two FBI officials submitted classified affidavits.
- From Microsoft To Marijuana: One Exec's Journey
May 31 2013 1:34 PM
Former Microsoft executive Jamen Shively wants to start the Starbucks of pot, which would be the first national brand of marijuana in the U.S.
- PS4 Vs. Xbox One: New Data Suggests PlayStation 4 Still More Popular Than New Xbox
May 31 2013 12:55 PM
Why would Microsoft's newest game system be lagging so far behind the PlayStation 4 in Google searches?
- 'Wolfenstein 3D' Released On Xbox Live, PSN
May 31 2013 12:52 PM
"Wolfenstein 3D" is available on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
- Kim Dotcom Legal Victory
May 31 2013 12:50 PM
Kim Dotcom scored another victory when a judge ordered police in New Zealand and the FBI in the U.S. to return personal data illegally seized in a raid.
- Google: Pill Passwords And Electronic Tattoos In The Works
May 30 2013 7:26 PM
Google-owned Motorola is developing pill passwords and electronic tattoos that can authenticate identity.
- Verizon Preorders Available For BlackBerry Q10
May 30 2013 5:53 PM
Verizon Wireless is accepting preorders for the BlackBerry Q10, saying the phone will ship by June 6.
- Moto X Smartphone Will Have Two Processors
May 30 2013 3:36 PM
The Moto X phone announced yesterday will contain two processors and be largely assembled in the U.S.
- Is PS4 Already More Popular Than Xbox One?
May 30 2013 12:45 PM
Are gamers more interested in the PS4 than the Xbox One? We found some Google search data that seems to suggest that.
- New iPod Touch: Apple Trades Features For Lower Price
May 30 2013 11:29 AM
Apple's new 16 GB iPod Touch may be cheap, but the low price comes with its own set of trade-offs.
- Motorola's Moto X Phone Will Be Made In The USA
May 29 2013 8:47 PM
Motorola's CEO revealed that the first smartphone since Google took over will be the Moto X, along with key details of the device.
- Tesla's Elon Musk To Speak At D11 Conference
May 29 2013 5:47 PM
Who is Elon Musk? Tesla Motors and SpaceX CEO will speak at AllThingsD's annual conference tonight.