- Who Really Uses Facebook And Twitter?
July 01 2014 12:43 PM
You might not know the audiences for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as you think you do.
- Twitter Hires Goldman Sachs Banker Who Led Its IPO
July 01 2014 11:58 AM
Anthony Noto, whose team made Goldman Sachs the leader in tech IPOs last year, will join Twitter as its chief financial officer.
- Going To The Movies? Leave Google Glass At Home
June 30 2014 1:08 PM
Google Glass is considered a recording device by movie theaters in several countries.
- GM Expands Safety Recall To 428,000 Vehicles: Report
June 27 2014 6:05 PM
The Chevrolet Cruze recall is linked to an accident in which a woman lost an eye.
- US New-Car Sales Slow Down In June, Speed Up In 2014
June 27 2014 4:29 PM
June lost a weekend to May this year, creating one of those statistical quirks in auto sales numbers.
- Google Glass Goes Missing From I/O Conference
June 27 2014 3:16 PM
While Google Glass was relatively invisible during the company's big event, supporters say they see a bright future for the computing shades.
- Google Footing The Bill For ‘Thousands’ Of Women To Learn How To Code
June 27 2014 11:04 AM
After a report in May revealed that only 30 percent of its employees are female, Google said it's trying to improve the situation.
- Federal Grand Jury Has GM In Its Sights
June 26 2014 6:16 PM
The company is being investigated by all three branches of the federal government.
- Next Major Android Version Will Feature Samsung’s KNOX
June 26 2014 2:01 AM
KNOX will allow users of Android's next version to separate business data from personal information on their devices.
- What Consumers Can Look Forward To On Android L
June 25 2014 5:29 PM
Google's Android L preview included features both average and tech savvy users could appreciate.
- Etihad Buys 49% Stake In Alitalia, Furthering European Expansion
June 25 2014 3:21 PM
Alitalia currently places 70th out of 100 global carriers ranked by Skytrax. Meanwhile, Etihad is in seventh place.
- Google Reaches Further Into Your TV
June 25 2014 3:12 PM
Google unveiled Android TV, a version of its mobile operating system for TVs and set-top boxes, at its annual developers conference.
- Android TV: App Developers Spill Google's Secret
June 25 2014 12:02 PM
Google unveils Android TV at its annual developers conference.
- We Asked MacBook Users If They'd Consider the Cash to Try a Surface Pro 3
June 25 2014 11:03 AM
MacBook Air users have mixed feelings about Microsoft's Surface Pro 3-MacBook Air trade in promotion.
- Google I/O 2014 Live Stream Starts Soon
June 25 2014 9:59 AM
Google will host a live stream of its largest annual event, including the keynote address and sessions throughout both days.
- The Top 11 Things To Look For At Google I/O
June 24 2014 4:50 PM
Google has a lot of projects in the pipeline leading up to I/O 2014 - here are 11 things to look out for at the conference.
- Traveler Sues British Airways For Flying Him To Grenada Instead Of Granada
June 24 2014 1:45 PM
Edward Gamson says British Airways refused to reimburse him for the $4,500 first class tickets.
- Avon Lady Hits Hard Times As Company Cuts Another 600 Workers
June 24 2014 1:33 PM
A company that built an empire off door-to-door cosmetics sales is restructuring, again.
- Airbnb Targets NY Home-Sharing Laws With World Cup Ads
June 23 2014 8:15 PM
Home-sharing app Airbnb is attempting to sway New Yorkers with a series of ads featuring its many "hosts."
- More Airbag Woes For Japanese Carmakers
June 23 2014 9:23 AM
Dealerships need to check for exploding airbags in popular models like the Honda CR-V, Nissan Cube and Mazda6.