- Blizzard To Create ‘World of Warcraft’ Content 'More Frequently'
May 09 2013 4:59 PM
In Activision Blizzard's earnings call on Wednesday, CEO Robert Kotick said the gamemaker would create new "World of Warcraft" content, faster.
- EA Lays Off 900 Employees - Are 'Crysis,' 'Dead Space' In Trouble?
May 09 2013 3:48 PM
During EA’s most recent earnings call, it announced it would cut roughly 10 percent, or 900 members, of its workforce. Are weak "Crysis 3" and "Dead Space 3" sales to blame?
- Blueprints For 3-D Printed Gun Are Downloaded 100,000 Times
May 09 2013 3:47 PM
In just a few days, the blueprints for the world's first 3-D-printed gun, the Liberator, have been downloaded more than 100,000 times.
- Amazon Developing 3D Smartphone
May 09 2013 2:42 PM
Amazon is secretly developing a glasses-free 3D smartphone and other new tech.
- 'World of Warcraft' Loses 1.3 Million Subscribers In Q1 2013
May 09 2013 11:12 AM
During Q1 of 2013, Activision Blizzard revealed that 'World of Warcraft', the hyper-popular fantasy MMO, lost 1.3 million subscribers. Does this truly mean that the sky is falling for Blizzard’s venerable MMORPG?
- 'Wolfenstein: The New Order' Won't Include Multiplayer Mode
May 08 2013 4:08 PM
Bethesda and MachineGames announced that “Wolfenstein: The New Order” won’t include a multiplayer mode.
- Warren Spector Issues Apology After Initial ‘Wolfenstein: The New Order’ Comments
May 08 2013 3:26 PM
Warren Spector issued an apology today after he made comments about "Wolfenstein: The New Order" yesterday that prompted a strong response from the series' fans.
- EA Seizes Multiple Domains For Future 'Battlefield' Games
May 08 2013 12:05 PM
The “Battlefield” series has been a cash cow for EA, and it looks like that there’s strong evidence which suggests that the publisher will continue to milk it for the foreseeable future.
- Google Maps Update Coming At I/O?
May 08 2013 11:59 AM
Leaked photos show a possible update to Google Maps, bringing a new focus to mobile and social media.
- Alibaba Wins Latest Battle Of China's Internet Giants
May 08 2013 11:18 AM
In last quarter of 2012, Alibaba, e-commerce giant and owner of Taobao, overtook Tencent and Baidu in net profit.
- Google's New Doodle Inspired By Film Sequence Master Saul Bass [VIDEO]
May 08 2013 11:12 AM
The new Google Doodle pays homage to Saul Bass by cleverly injecting the Google name into the late animator's most iconic film sequences.
- Gold-Duping Bug In 'Diablo 3' Is Another Problem In The Game's Checkered History
May 08 2013 10:35 AM
Blizzard has disabled the gold and real-money auction houses of "Diablo 3" after a bug was discovered that allowed players to duplicate gold following the release of the 1.0.8 patch on Tuesday.
- Abercrombie CEO Reportedly Hates Fat Customers
May 08 2013 9:21 AM
Mike Jeffries, CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch, reportedly hates fat customers and only wants “thin and beautiful people” to shop in his stores.
May 07 2013 5:18 PM
On Tuesday, a German court rejected eight of Apple’s customer data clauses, saying those rules deviated too much from German laws.
- Microsoft Xbox 720: Internal Memo Reportedly Addresses “Always-On” Issue
May 07 2013 2:56 PM
It has been feared that Microsoft’s Xbox 720 next-generation console, codenamed “Durango,” would ship in an “always-online” state.
- Production For Retina iPad Mini Begins Next Month
May 07 2013 1:16 PM
Mass production for Apple's new iPad mini "2" with a 7.9-inch Retina display will begin in June with its release date to follow shortly thereafter.
- Star Wars Games To Be Made By EA
May 07 2013 12:02 PM
EA announced on its blog that it has entered a partnership with Disney to create new Star Wars games.
- Google Glass Dangerous While Driving?
May 07 2013 11:15 AM
A review of Google Glass while driving found the glasses to be unusable and even dangerous to use.
- Intel's New Silvermont Processors Go Up Against ARM
May 06 2013 6:29 PM
Silvermont will be a 22nm SoC custom-built by Intel, compared to 28nm in most current-generation ARM-based chips.
- World's First 3-D Printed Gun Successfully Fired
May 06 2013 5:48 PM
A nonprofit in Texas created the world's first 3D printed gun capable of firing a live round.