- Google Announces $500 Million Acquisition Of Skybox Imaging
June 10 2014 2:44 PM
Google's latest acquisition will help improve Google Maps and Google Earth.
- The Why Of Amtrak's Sucky Wi-Fi
June 10 2014 2:06 PM
Why is the AmtrakConnect service still so bad even after umpteen attempted upgrades?
- Merck Expands Hep C Drug Market Reach With Idenix Acquisition
June 10 2014 5:09 AM
More than 150 million people worldwide and three million Americans suffer from hepatitis C, which does not have a vaccine till date.
- 15 Employees Fired In GM Switch Purge
June 10 2014 12:48 AM
An internal report picked out the company's legal team for its inaction, although General Counsel Michael Millikin kept his job.
- Time Warner Seeks To Buy Vice Media For $2.2B: Report
June 09 2014 7:37 PM
The self-styled renegade brand could join one of the biggest media conglomerates.
- Apple Stock Keeps Rising After Split
June 09 2014 3:16 PM
Apple's announced stock split generated a surge of investor interest, gaining over $100 billion in shareholder money.
- Google News Roundup
June 09 2014 12:35 PM
Check some interesting Google news from the past week.
- Amazon Set To Enter PayPal’s Turf
June 09 2014 6:37 AM
Amazon has reportedly been working on the new service for several months with various start-ups.
- Will Samsung Save Barnes & Noble?
June 06 2014 2:47 PM
What happened to the $300 million that Microsoft invested in the Nook in 2012?
- Tim Cook Hints At iWatch, Yet Again
June 06 2014 12:01 PM
On his visit to Apple's new Austin campus, the CEO mentioned the buzzed-about wearable and shared insights into recent hiring decisions.
- Why GM Sales Are Still Strong Despite Recall Scandal
June 05 2014 7:46 PM
GM reported its highest monthly sales in May in over six years.
- Bitcoin Coming To PayPal 'Very Soon'
June 05 2014 12:26 PM
EBay CEO John Donohue didn't give a start date but said PayPal would start using bitcoin for peer-to-peer payments.
- Cult Of Apple Finds New Reasons To Worship
June 03 2014 1:21 PM
Consumers, but not analysts, seem pleased with what they are seeing from Apple's World Wide Developers Conference 2014.
- Privacy Activists To 'Reset The Net'
June 03 2014 12:13 PM
The anti-surveillance effort aims to give websites, developers and Internet users actionable tools to protect privacy online.
- Continuity Sounds Like A Win For Customers - And Apple
June 02 2014 7:44 PM
Apple unveiled OSX Yosemite and iOS 8 at WWDC 2014 with a big focus on continuity.
- What Apple Is Expected To Talk About At This Year's WWDC
June 02 2014 1:03 PM
Here’s what people are expecting, so prepare to hear something about many of these topics.
- Live Blog: Will Apple Deliver Today?
June 02 2014 11:14 AM
As WWDC happens, IBTimes will be live blogging the event. Find all the information you need to know here.
- Where To Watch Apple's WWDC
June 02 2014 10:56 AM
Apple's premiere developers conference kicks off at 10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT with a keynote address delivered by CEO Tim Cook.
- What GM Knew, And When
June 02 2014 9:29 AM
Former federal prosecutor Anton Valukas is about to release a comprehensive explanation of GM’s yearslong ignition switch debacle.
- HTC Cancels One M8 Prime, Plans To Release 'One M8 Plus'
May 30 2014 10:20 PM
Conflicting reports say HTC has either cancelled its next smartphone release, or turned it into two new models.