- Prosecutors Focus On GM's Misleading Statements: Reuters
July 14 2014 6:12 AM
Both federal and state investigations into the switch, which is linked to at least 13 deaths and 54 crashes, are at early stages.
- Samsung Suspends Business Ties With Chinese Supplier
July 14 2014 1:40 AM
Samsung said that it had found evidence of an “illegal hiring process” at a factory that allegedly put children to work.
- Whiting To Buy Kodiak For $3.8 Billion, Create No. 1 Bakken Producer
July 13 2014 9:17 PM
- Apple Denies China Data Tracking Allegations
July 12 2014 8:08 PM
Apple tried to reassure Chinese consumers, saying it does not share information with government agencies.
- Apple iPhone 6’s A8 Chip Details Leaked
July 12 2014 3:17 AM
The new A8 chip is expected to have clock frequencies of 2.0GHz or more for each core.
- 9 Automakers, 1 Metal-Spitting Airbag Probed By US Traffic-Safety Watchdog
July 11 2014 3:12 PM
All major Japanese and U.S. automakers (as well as BMW) have cars with airbags that could spray shrapnel into your face.
- Apple Tries Again To Ban Some Of Samsung's Smartphones
July 11 2014 1:39 PM
Litigation continues between Apple and Samsung, which have long tangled over copyright infringement and patented designs.
- Google Says ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ Tough To Tackle
July 11 2014 10:54 AM
Google says implementation of the EU ruling could lead to “difficult and debatable judgments.”
- Chrysler Recall: Flaming Vanity Mirrors
July 11 2014 10:07 AM
The Auburn Hills, Michigan, automakers says wiring in sun visor of some SUVs pose a fire risk.
- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- Yelp's EU Antitrust Complaint 'Doesn't Look Good For Google'
July 10 2014 4:14 PM
A new complaint could derail Google's EU antitrust deal, landing the search giant into court.
- Verizon Charging More For Sub-Par Service, Petition Claims
July 10 2014 10:45 AM
Verizon customers stuck on its copper network are overpaying for sub-par service, a petition claims.
- Lenovo Surpasses Apple In US PC Shipments: Report
July 10 2014 6:55 AM
Lenovo displaced Apple to take third place among leading PC vendors in the U.S., for the first time in years.
- On-Demand 3D Printing Is Here
July 09 2014 2:50 PM
Businesses like Normal, the factory store opening in New York next month, are part of the new wave of "mass customization.”
- Ford Recalls Recent Model Cars, SUVs
July 08 2014 3:20 PM
The automaker says most of the cars in the recall could lurch unexpectedly because of an improperly installed component.
- Predictions Pair Murdoch And Time Warner At Sun Valley
July 07 2014 4:35 PM
Rumors surround a conference of media and technology honchos, with Wall Street observers expecting a tech company to dip into broadcasting.
- Google CEO Larry Page Argued With Steve Jobs About 'Doing Too Much'
July 07 2014 12:34 PM
Google founder and CEO Larry Page said he'd often debated with Apple's Steve Jobs about "doing too much."
- iPhone 6 Could Be Assembled By Robots
July 07 2014 5:23 AM
Foxconn is planning to install 10,000 Foxbots to produce the iPhone while each robot can assemble an average of 30,000 devices a year.
- Apple Remains Leading Smartphone Maker In The US
July 04 2014 5:40 AM
While the iPhone was the most popular smartphone in the US, Android led among operating systems for smartphones.
- Privacy Group Grumbles Over Facebook Mood Experiments To FTC
July 03 2014 2:54 PM
The group is also asking Facebook to make the News Feed algorithm public.