- Next Major Android Version Will Feature Samsung’s KNOX
June 26 2014 2:01 AM
KNOX will allow users of Android's next version to separate business data from personal information on their devices.
- What Consumers Can Look Forward To On Android L
June 25 2014 5:29 PM
Google's Android L preview included features both average and tech savvy users could appreciate.
- Etihad Buys 49% Stake In Alitalia, Furthering European Expansion
June 25 2014 3:21 PM
Alitalia currently places 70th out of 100 global carriers ranked by Skytrax. Meanwhile, Etihad is in seventh place.
- Google Reaches Further Into Your TV
June 25 2014 3:12 PM
Google unveiled Android TV, a version of its mobile operating system for TVs and set-top boxes, at its annual developers conference.
- Android TV: App Developers Spill Google's Secret
June 25 2014 12:02 PM
Google unveils Android TV at its annual developers conference.
- We Asked MacBook Users If They'd Consider the Cash to Try a Surface Pro 3
June 25 2014 11:03 AM
MacBook Air users have mixed feelings about Microsoft's Surface Pro 3-MacBook Air trade in promotion.
- Google I/O 2014 Live Stream Starts Soon
June 25 2014 9:59 AM
Google will host a live stream of its largest annual event, including the keynote address and sessions throughout both days.
- The Top 11 Things To Look For At Google I/O
June 24 2014 4:50 PM
Google has a lot of projects in the pipeline leading up to I/O 2014 - here are 11 things to look out for at the conference.
- Traveler Sues British Airways For Flying Him To Grenada Instead Of Granada
June 24 2014 1:45 PM
Edward Gamson says British Airways refused to reimburse him for the $4,500 first class tickets.
- Avon Lady Hits Hard Times As Company Cuts Another 600 Workers
June 24 2014 1:33 PM
A company that built an empire off door-to-door cosmetics sales is restructuring, again.
- Airbnb Targets NY Home-Sharing Laws With World Cup Ads
June 23 2014 8:15 PM
Home-sharing app Airbnb is attempting to sway New Yorkers with a series of ads featuring its many "hosts."
- More Airbag Woes For Japanese Carmakers
June 23 2014 9:23 AM
Dealerships need to check for exploding airbags in popular models like the Honda CR-V, Nissan Cube and Mazda6.
- Foxconn To Hire 100K Employees For iPhone 6 Production: Report
June 23 2014 7:07 AM
Hiring by Apple's suppliers to match production needs for the iPhone 6 could drive the biggest employment boom in mainland China in years.
- What Nest's Purchase Of Dropcam Means For Google
June 23 2014 2:53 AM
The acquisition is considered as Google’s latest attempt at gaining an edge over competitors in the fast-growing “smart home” segment.
- Silicon Valley Jobs Overwhelmingly Held By White, Asian Males
June 19 2014 5:18 PM
Google, Yahoo! and LinkedIn revealed employee numbers by race and gender, and the results show huge gaps.
- iWatch Release Date Approaches, Larger Screen May Surprise Rivals
June 19 2014 5:16 PM
Apple intends to release the iWatch following a special event in October, and may surprise some with its choice of form factor.
- Yo Messaging App Reduces Conversations To 'Yo,' Raises $1 Million
June 19 2014 1:35 PM
A new app for iPhone and Android makes it easy to say "yo" to friends, a worthwhile preposition for investors who gave its team over $1 million.
- UPS and FedEx Set to Raise Prices
June 18 2014 4:40 PM
UPS follows FedEx's lead to include size in shipping prices, but online retailers may shield their customers from new rates.
- Ignition Switch Problems … In Chrysler’s Cars?
June 18 2014 2:57 PM
More than 1.2 million Fiat Chrysler vehicles could have the same ignition switch problem GM has been grappling with.
- Google's Skybox: Competitive View From Above
June 17 2014 3:25 PM
Google says it will use Skybox's satellites for Maps, but the company's CEO paints a more intriguing picture of corporate espionage.