- Facebook Stock Soars On Q2 Earnings, Revenue Up 61%
July 23 2014 5:04 PM
The vast social network reported $100 million more in second-quarter revenue than analysts expected.
- AT&T Falls Short Of Revenue Estimates, Sees Record Low Churn
July 23 2014 4:48 PM
The No. 2 U.S. mobile provider earned $3.6 billion, or 68 cents per share, in the second quarter.
- Hope For SpaceX As US-Russia Relations Sour
July 23 2014 4:34 PM
The U.S. military relies on Russia to get its satellites into orbit. SpaceX says it has a fix for that.
- Amazon’s Fire Phone Lambasted In Early Reviews
July 23 2014 3:35 PM
The debut of Amazon's smartphone has been greeted with a chorus of boos by reviewers.
- Analysts Expect Huge Revenue Growth For Facebook's Q2
July 23 2014 10:33 AM
Facebook is expected to grow revenue by more than 55 percent in the second quarter.
- iOS 8, OS X Yosemite May Not Share Same Launch Date
July 23 2014 6:55 AM
Since Tim Cook took over as CEO in late 2011, all iPhone models have launched in September, and always two days after a new iOS release.
- Are Americans Falling Out Of Love With iPad?
July 22 2014 6:47 PM
Apple reported tepid third-quarter earnings, largely held back by poor sales of its iPad.
- Apple Bruised By Disappointing Earnings Report
July 22 2014 5:08 PM
Apple Inc.'s earnings were worse than expected in Q3, due to poor iPhone and iPad sales.
- Certain Fruits Sold At Trader Joe’s, Costco Recalled By FDA
July 22 2014 12:38 PM
The Wawona Packing Co. and the FDA have issued a voluntary fruit recall following the discovery of a potential listeria contamination.
- Tesla Stocking Up On Robotics
July 22 2014 11:22 AM
The Palo Alto electric car company is preparing for Model X crossover production by closing factory production for two weeks.
- Xiaomi To Take On Samsung, Local Favorites In India
July 22 2014 1:47 AM
Xiaomi has partnered with Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce company, to sell its new Mi3 handset, starting Tuesday.
- Analysts Expect High iPhone Sales
July 21 2014 8:31 PM
Apple Inc. is expected to report higher sales than normal for the third quarter Tuesday.
- GIFs Show Decades Of Car Design Evolution In Seconds
July 21 2014 5:10 PM
The Mustang, Corvette, Accord and 3-Series are some of the most recognized cars, but they’re change a lot over the decades.
- Relatives Of Chinese Officials Stand to Gain from Alibaba IPO: Report
July 21 2014 4:54 AM
The Alibaba IPO, to be launched in September, will benefit relatives of many Chinese officials who are large stakeholders in the company.
- Verizon Challenges Competitors With Faster FiOS Connections
July 21 2014 3:58 AM
The company claims that a subscriber with a 50 Mbps connection can upload a five-minute, HD video to the Internet in 40 seconds.
- New iPhone 6 Models To Enter Production Soon: Report
July 18 2014 6:05 AM
Foxconn is planning to hire 100,000 workers at its mainland facilities to handle future demand for the new Apple handset, reports said.
- Google's Q2 Revenue Pops But Earnings Miss Expectations
July 17 2014 5:10 PM
Despite the second-quarter profit miss, Wall Street rewarded the big search engine with a share-price bump in late trading.
- Amazon's 'Netflix For Books’ Will Compete With Scribd, Oyster
July 17 2014 1:57 PM
Amazon is planning a "Netflix for books" service. Will it be free for Prime members?
- Is Volkswagen Eyeing The Ram Pickup Truck?
July 17 2014 11:15 AM
Volkswagen has a U.S. problem. Fiat-Chrysler has a solution. VW’s principal shareholder is reportedly talking to Fiat’s ruling families about that.
- Samsung Likely To Take Over Apple's Chip Orders From TSMC
July 17 2014 7:57 AM
Reports about TSMC losing orders for new chips from Apple and Qualcomm sent the company’s shares down 6.85 percent on Thursday.