- Sony PlayStation Coming To China
May 26 2014 2:40 AM
The announcement of the deal comes after China recently lifted a 13-year ban on sales of video-game consoles in the country.
- Hasbro Exec Known As ‘Father Of G.I. Joe’ Dies At 86
May 24 2014 3:29 PM
Donald Levine helped develop the iconic action figure as a way to honor veterans.
- Motorola: Moto 360 Watch Price 'Substantially’ Higher Than $250
May 24 2014 11:54 AM
Fitting the necessary hardware into a round design was a "scary" feat for company engineers.
- Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe Systems Agree To Pay $324 Million In Anti-Poaching Suit
May 23 2014 8:53 PM
A "notice fund" will be distributed among 64,000 potential class-action suit members; 5 lead plaintiffs will receive an additional $80,000.
- UK Data Watchdogs Probe EBay After Security Breach
May 23 2014 3:38 PM
Probes into the massive data breach will likely focus on the lack of encryption to protect critical customer information.
- WWDC The Likely Stage For Apple's Big Buy
May 23 2014 2:05 PM
Apple’s big developers conference is less than 10 days away, and it looks like the Beats acquisition will be announced there.
- Apple's New Campus Is Big, Really Big
May 23 2014 12:42 PM
Apple is expanding beyond Cupertino to occupy a seven-building complex in Sunnyvale.
- Google Starts 'Small' With Wireless Internet
May 23 2014 10:11 AM
How will Google's plan to lease Wi-Fi hardware to small businesses affect consumers and advertisers beyond free Internet access?
- Apple Deal With Dr. Dre's Beats 'Is Happening'
May 22 2014 10:56 PM
A "well-placed" source told TechCrunch that Apple's alleged deal with Beats Electronics will go through.
- Data Breaches Could Be The New Norm For Online Shoppers
May 22 2014 6:44 PM
Security experts think that for the time being, attacks like the one against eBay will continue to occur.
- Sears Shutting Down 80 US Stores
May 22 2014 11:08 AM
Shares of Sears fell 2.4 percent on Thursday.
- New Hardware Likely At Apple’s WWDC In June
May 22 2014 6:24 AM
The updated app includes a revamped user interface with a new icon to reflect the design changes.
- Meet The New GM, Same As The Old GM
May 21 2014 4:18 PM
North America’s largest automaker had a terrible year in 2004. This year is already worse.
- JPMorgan Chase Makes Big Bet On Detroit
May 21 2014 11:57 AM
The bank’s investment in the Motor City will fund blight removal, home loans, job training and small business loans, among other things.
- After Production Delays, GoPro Set To Go Public
May 20 2014 8:49 AM
The company made $60 million in profit and nearly $1 billion in revenue last year.
- Will Consumers Lose In AT&T-DirecTV Deal?
May 19 2014 3:16 PM
If the deal is approved, AT&T will move "very fast" to bundle DirecTV channels, wireless service and broadband connections.
- Could The NFL Kill The AT&T-DirecTV Merger?
May 19 2014 12:24 PM
There's one clause in the fine print that could completely kill the telecom giant’s proposed $48.5 billion buy of DirecTV.
- Why Google Wants A YouTube-Twitch Marriage
May 19 2014 1:16 AM
Launched in June 2011, Twitch allows users to upload and watch for free video games being played in real time.
- Massive Dehumidifier Recall Expanded After $4.5 Million In Fire Damage
May 16 2014 3:35 PM
A recall including over 2.5 Gree dehumidifiers was re-released by the CPSC this week after causing $4.5 million in fire damage.
- GM To Pay $35M Maximum Penalty
May 16 2014 11:18 AM
The automaker also agreed to "unprecedented oversight requirements" after faulty ignition recalls.