- Tesla Stocking Up On Robotics
July 22 2014 11:22 AM
The Palo Alto electric car company is preparing for Model X crossover production by closing factory production for two weeks.
- Xiaomi To Take On Samsung, Local Favorites In India
July 22 2014 1:47 AM
Xiaomi has partnered with Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce company, to sell its new Mi3 handset, starting Tuesday.
- Analysts Expect High iPhone Sales
July 21 2014 8:31 PM
Apple Inc. is expected to report higher sales than normal for the third quarter Tuesday.
- GIFs Show Decades Of Car Design Evolution In Seconds
July 21 2014 5:10 PM
The Mustang, Corvette, Accord and 3-Series are some of the most recognized cars, but they’re change a lot over the decades.
- Relatives Of Chinese Officials Stand to Gain from Alibaba IPO: Report
July 21 2014 4:54 AM
The Alibaba IPO, to be launched in September, will benefit relatives of many Chinese officials who are large stakeholders in the company.
- Verizon Challenges Competitors With Faster FiOS Connections
July 21 2014 3:58 AM
The company claims that a subscriber with a 50 Mbps connection can upload a five-minute, HD video to the Internet in 40 seconds.
- New iPhone 6 Models To Enter Production Soon: Report
July 18 2014 6:05 AM
Foxconn is planning to hire 100,000 workers at its mainland facilities to handle future demand for the new Apple handset, reports said.
- Google's Q2 Revenue Pops But Earnings Miss Expectations
July 17 2014 5:10 PM
Despite the second-quarter profit miss, Wall Street rewarded the big search engine with a share-price bump in late trading.
- Amazon's 'Netflix For Books’ Will Compete With Scribd, Oyster
July 17 2014 1:57 PM
Amazon is planning a "Netflix for books" service. Will it be free for Prime members?
- Is Volkswagen Eyeing The Ram Pickup Truck?
July 17 2014 11:15 AM
Volkswagen has a U.S. problem. Fiat-Chrysler has a solution. VW’s principal shareholder is reportedly talking to Fiat’s ruling families about that.
- Samsung Likely To Take Over Apple's Chip Orders From TSMC
July 17 2014 7:57 AM
Reports about TSMC losing orders for new chips from Apple and Qualcomm sent the company’s shares down 6.85 percent on Thursday.
- Is Airbnb's Logo Stolen From Automation Anywhere?
July 16 2014 6:57 PM
Airbnb's new vagina-like logo looks very similar to Automation Anywhere's emblem.
- Samsung Losing Ground To Apple In Smartphone Wars
July 16 2014 4:46 PM
Samsung's global smartphone sales are down as it readies another high-end release for 2014.
- What Will Compete With The Tesla Model 3? Maybe Nothing
July 16 2014 12:02 PM
Telsa says its new $35,000 electric vehicle is due out by 2017. Here are the contenders that could compete by then.
- Murdoch's $80B Time Warner Bid Rejected
July 16 2014 8:05 AM
Sources say Fox would sell CNN to appease regulators.
- Tesla Reveals Name Of BMW 3 Challenger
July 15 2014 9:08 PM
The Palo Alto car electric car maker says the lower cost electric car will have Roman numerals to give it an "E" look.
- Alibaba News Pushes Yahoo Stock Up Despite Earnings Miss
July 15 2014 6:37 PM
Yahoo reported that revenue and net earnings were disappointing, but said it would return Alibaba IPO cash to investors.
- IBM To Develop Business Apps For Apple
July 15 2014 6:23 PM
IBM and Apple are out to prove iPhones and iPads are good for more than just checking email and keeping track of appointments.
- Thread: A New Network For Smart Homes
July 15 2014 4:55 PM
Thread allows "smart home" products to communicate and is backed by Silicon Valley's biggest tech titans.
- Tesla ‘Furious’ Over Hyundai Exec’s Comment
July 15 2014 2:40 PM
Hyundai wants more investment in hydrogen fueling infrastructure, but overstepped by suggesting Tesla’s Supercharger network was government funded.