- Bentley’s First SUV Looks Different As Release Date Nears
June 16 2014 1:07 PM
German auto spies have captured the most revealing photo of the 2016 Bentley EXP 9 F SUV.
- In Search Of One Electric Car Standard
June 16 2014 11:31 AM
Like mobile gadgets, electric vehicle brands have different charging adapters. Top electric car manufacturers want to change that.
- Now GM Has An Ignition Switch Problem With Its Camaro
June 13 2014 3:12 PM
General Motors has another ignition switch problem, but insists it's not as big of a deal as the other one.
- Struggling Guest Workers Look For Relief From Big Retailers
June 12 2014 6:29 PM
Amid congressional inaction on immigration, the private sector is asked to help improve conditions in the seafood industry.
- Google Goes Galactic With Satellite System
June 12 2014 4:07 PM
Google is reportedly in talks with Virgin Galactic to help launch its newly acquired satellites into space.
- Japanese Supplier May Have Distributed A Lot Of Faulty Air Bags
June 12 2014 10:40 AM
U.S. safety agency wants to know how many more cars in the industry have air bags installed that are prone to rupture.
- Android Wear: Check Out The Specs Of The LG G Watch
June 11 2014 3:24 PM
The first Android Wear smartwatch is coming soon, but the LG G Watch's specs may have already made their way online.
- Watch Ringly Unveil Its 'Smart' Ring [VIDEO]
June 11 2014 3:11 PM
Watch Ringly’s founder discuss the company's new line of "smart" jewelry that "discreetly solves a problem women deal with every 6.5 minutes."
- Apple Expected To Beat iPhone Sales Record In Q2
June 11 2014 5:11 AM
Discounts offered by carriers and third-party retailers have helped boost the iPhone's sales.
- Google Announces $500 Million Acquisition Of Skybox Imaging
June 10 2014 2:44 PM
Google's latest acquisition will help improve Google Maps and Google Earth.
- The Why Of Amtrak's Sucky Wi-Fi
June 10 2014 2:06 PM
Why is the AmtrakConnect service still so bad even after umpteen attempted upgrades?
- Merck Expands Hep C Drug Market Reach With Idenix Acquisition
June 10 2014 5:09 AM
More than 150 million people worldwide and three million Americans suffer from hepatitis C, which does not have a vaccine till date.
- 15 Employees Fired In GM Switch Purge
June 10 2014 12:48 AM
An internal report picked out the company's legal team for its inaction, although General Counsel Michael Millikin kept his job.
- Time Warner Seeks To Buy Vice Media For $2.2B: Report
June 09 2014 7:37 PM
The self-styled renegade brand could join one of the biggest media conglomerates.
- Apple Stock Keeps Rising After Split
June 09 2014 3:16 PM
Apple's announced stock split generated a surge of investor interest, gaining over $100 billion in shareholder money.
- Google News Roundup
June 09 2014 12:35 PM
Check some interesting Google news from the past week.
- Amazon Set To Enter PayPal’s Turf
June 09 2014 6:37 AM
Amazon has reportedly been working on the new service for several months with various start-ups.
- Will Samsung Save Barnes & Noble?
June 06 2014 2:47 PM
What happened to the $300 million that Microsoft invested in the Nook in 2012?
- Tim Cook Hints At iWatch, Yet Again
June 06 2014 12:01 PM
On his visit to Apple's new Austin campus, the CEO mentioned the buzzed-about wearable and shared insights into recent hiring decisions.
- Why GM Sales Are Still Strong Despite Recall Scandal
June 05 2014 7:46 PM
GM reported its highest monthly sales in May in over six years.