- iWatch Release Date Approaches, Larger Screen May Surprise Rivals
June 19 2014 5:16 PM
Apple intends to release the iWatch following a special event in October, and may surprise some with its choice of form factor.
- Yo Messaging App Reduces Conversations To 'Yo,' Raises $1 Million
June 19 2014 1:35 PM
A new app for iPhone and Android makes it easy to say "yo" to friends, a worthwhile preposition for investors who gave its team over $1 million.
- UPS and FedEx Set to Raise Prices
June 18 2014 4:40 PM
UPS follows FedEx's lead to include size in shipping prices, but online retailers may shield their customers from new rates.
- Ignition Switch Problems … In Chrysler’s Cars?
June 18 2014 2:57 PM
More than 1.2 million Fiat Chrysler vehicles could have the same ignition switch problem GM has been grappling with.
- Google's Skybox: Competitive View From Above
June 17 2014 3:25 PM
Google says it will use Skybox's satellites for Maps, but the company's CEO paints a more intriguing picture of corporate espionage.
- Harmful Chemicals, Fox Meat Force Wal-Mart China To Up Food Safety
June 17 2014 1:32 PM
After criticism from Chinese officials, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will be spending much more on food safety.
- Apple Settles E-Book Price-Fixing Case
June 17 2014 4:55 AM
The court also ordered the parties to submit a filing to seek approval of their settlement within one month.
- Bentley’s First SUV Looks Different As Release Date Nears
June 16 2014 1:07 PM
German auto spies have captured the most revealing photo of the 2016 Bentley EXP 9 F SUV.
- In Search Of One Electric Car Standard
June 16 2014 11:31 AM
Like mobile gadgets, electric vehicle brands have different charging adapters. Top electric car manufacturers want to change that.
- Now GM Has An Ignition Switch Problem With Its Camaro
June 13 2014 3:12 PM
General Motors has another ignition switch problem, but insists it's not as big of a deal as the other one.
- Struggling Guest Workers Look For Relief From Big Retailers
June 12 2014 6:29 PM
Amid congressional inaction on immigration, the private sector is asked to help improve conditions in the seafood industry.
- Google Goes Galactic With Satellite System
June 12 2014 4:07 PM
Google is reportedly in talks with Virgin Galactic to help launch its newly acquired satellites into space.
- Japanese Supplier May Have Distributed A Lot Of Faulty Air Bags
June 12 2014 10:40 AM
U.S. safety agency wants to know how many more cars in the industry have air bags installed that are prone to rupture.
- Android Wear: Check Out The Specs Of The LG G Watch
June 11 2014 3:24 PM
The first Android Wear smartwatch is coming soon, but the LG G Watch's specs may have already made their way online.
- Watch Ringly Unveil Its 'Smart' Ring [VIDEO]
June 11 2014 3:11 PM
Watch Ringly’s founder discuss the company's new line of "smart" jewelry that "discreetly solves a problem women deal with every 6.5 minutes."
- Apple Expected To Beat iPhone Sales Record In Q2
June 11 2014 5:11 AM
Discounts offered by carriers and third-party retailers have helped boost the iPhone's sales.
- Google Announces $500 Million Acquisition Of Skybox Imaging
June 10 2014 2:44 PM
Google's latest acquisition will help improve Google Maps and Google Earth.
- The Why Of Amtrak's Sucky Wi-Fi
June 10 2014 2:06 PM
Why is the AmtrakConnect service still so bad even after umpteen attempted upgrades?
- Merck Expands Hep C Drug Market Reach With Idenix Acquisition
June 10 2014 5:09 AM
More than 150 million people worldwide and three million Americans suffer from hepatitis C, which does not have a vaccine till date.
- 15 Employees Fired In GM Switch Purge
June 10 2014 12:48 AM
An internal report picked out the company's legal team for its inaction, although General Counsel Michael Millikin kept his job.