- Apple iWatch Rumors: Possible 'Stepped' Battery, Fall Release Date
February 06 2014 6:17 PM
Apple’s upcoming first wearable, the iWatch, is getting a little more real, possibly using LG Chem's "Stepped" battery technology.
- When You Get Pulled Over, Google Might Be Watching
February 06 2014 3:38 PM
The NYPD is trying out Google Glass, the Oculus Rift title ‘Eve Valkyrie’ will be exclusive, and Sony is getting out of the computer market.
- Why Did Apple Pull Bitcoin Wallet App?
February 06 2014 11:21 AM
Speculation swirls as to why the tech giant just dumped the last bitcoin wallet app available to Apple users.
- Susan Wojcicki Named YouTube CEO
February 06 2014 7:15 AM
Susan Wojcicki has been named CEO of YouTube, as the video site struggles to grow ad sales for parent company Google.
- Is Microsoft Looking To Buy Foursquare?
February 05 2014 4:35 PM
Microsoft entered into an official partnership with Foursquare on Tuesday, fueling speculation that Microsoft is interested in purchasing the social network.
- Get Ready: Xbox One Update Hits 2/11
February 05 2014 3:48 PM
Microsoft finally fixes some of the Xbox One’s problems, Satya Nadella learns how to Twitter, and ex-Ubisoft employees are using drones to make a game.
- Caterpillar's DelVecchio: Women In Manufacturing Shouldn’t Try To Be 'Men In High Heels'
February 05 2014 10:25 AM
Stacey DelVecchio, a chemical engineer who worked her way up at Caterpillar, spoke with IBTimes about women in manufacturing.
- Take 'A Look Back' At Your Facebook History
February 04 2014 5:55 PM
Facebook lets you take a look at your entire history on the social network with a customized video.
- Even Sony Is Worried About The Wii U [VIDEO]
February 04 2014 4:39 PM
The Pokemon Bank’s online in more places, Sony’s worried that Nintendo’s trouble will make their lives harder, and ‘Watch Dogs’ came under fire again.
- Is Facebook Paper Violating A Trademark?
February 04 2014 4:34 PM
TechCrunch unearthed a trademark application filed by FiftyThree for the term “Paper” on Jan. 30, the day Facebook first revealed its Paper app.
- Can iWatch Deliver?
February 04 2014 3:36 PM
A Morgan Stanley analyst predicts an impressive 10 percent bump on Apple's 2013 revenue.
- Gates Steps Down As Microsoft Chairman; Nadella To Make $1.2M
February 04 2014 3:09 PM
Gates will remain on Microsoft’s board of directors, as will current CEO Steve Ballmer.
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft's Unknown CEO
February 04 2014 2:04 PM
Microsoft officially has a new CEO - Satya Nadella. Nadella is the third CEO of the company, succeeding Steve Ballmer. Who is Nadella?
- Will Your RadioShack Make The Cut?
February 04 2014 1:41 PM
The retailer, as a part of its operational restructuring, will close 500 of 4,500 stores.
- What Satya Nadella Means For Microsoft
February 04 2014 1:13 PM
The new CEO makes his first comments indicating how he'll move the company forward as "One Microsoft."
- 'Paper' Releases In US; Will It Replace Facebook? [VIDEO]
February 03 2014 4:42 PM
There’s a new Facebook app out there, aiming for a spot on your phone’s homepage. But can it dethrone the king?
- Looking For A Discount? Nintendo Has You Covered [VIDEO]
January 31 2014 12:53 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Nintendo will introduce a discount system for its purchase-happy buyers.
- Fri Futures Suggest Weak Open
January 31 2014 5:50 AM
Earnings and economic data should influence investors at the end of a rocky week.
- Indian Institute Of Science Receives $36M For Brain Research
January 31 2014 3:53 AM
The amount is one of the largest donations the institute has ever received from a single source.
- Facebook Execs Sell Stock, Make Millions
January 30 2014 5:39 PM
After the market closed on Thursday, Facebook stock was up 14 percent, hitting an all-time high for the social media giant.