- Facebook Execs Sell Stock, Make Millions
January 30 2014 5:39 PM
After the market closed on Thursday, Facebook stock was up 14 percent, hitting an all-time high for the social media giant.
- Google's Q4: A Mixed Outcome
January 30 2014 4:43 PM
Google offered mixed results in Q4 2013, as Wall Street analysts had expected higher earnings per share.
- Who's Knocking Facebook's Value Now?
January 30 2014 1:35 PM
The social networking company's nearly 16 percent pop of late lifted it above Citigroup's market capitalization.
- Lenovo Paying Google $2.9B For Motorola
January 30 2014 7:36 AM
The deal will significantly strengthen the personal technology company's market share in the smartphone business.
- Tencent’s Camera Cars Hit New Streets To Map China
January 30 2014 2:01 AM
Google is not permitted to roll out its iconic street-view service in China, allowing Tencent to fill the void.
- Google Q4 Earnings Preview
January 29 2014 7:56 PM
Wall Street expects Google to post higher earnings for the third quarter of 2014 due to bigger ad revenue.
- Facebook Q4 Earnings: Call It A Win
January 29 2014 5:32 PM
Facebook reported earnings-per-share of 31 cents on $2.59 billion in revenue, beating optimistic Wall Street predictions.
- Is Lenovo Buying Motorola From Google?
January 29 2014 4:52 PM
The deal will reportedly include more than 10,000 patents that Motorola currently holds.
- Apple’s Plans For In-Car iOS System Moving Ahead [VIDEO]
January 29 2014 11:13 AM
Apple’s iOS in the Car is shown in a partial beta, Microsoft will revive the 1 Versus 100 game concept, and The Netherlands okays The Pirate Bay.
- Glyph Personal Viewer: Q&A With Avegant CEO Edward Tang
January 28 2014 4:26 PM
The Avegant Glyph has tripled its Kickstarter goal, with 23 days left to go. How does it offer users a bright, 3D-capable experience?
- Apple - The 2014 Outlook
January 28 2014 11:39 AM
Apple gave a weak guidance for the second quarter, but the rest of 2014 should go better for the company.
- Facebook Q4 Earnings Preview: Happy Days Continue
January 28 2014 11:02 AM
Of special interest to investors is how Facebook will address concerns that it is fading in popularity among young users.
- What Is DeepMind, Exactly?
January 28 2014 9:53 AM
Google reportedly paid upwards of $500 million for DeepMind, an AI outfit with no commercial products to its name. How will Google put it to use?
- What Is BitInstant?
January 27 2014 6:52 PM
BitInstant was intended to provide a platform to quickly and easily turn traditional currencies into digital bitcoins.
- Samsung-Google Duo: The Upside
January 27 2014 3:15 PM
Will Samsung and Google's 10-year patent agreement best benefit Samsung or Google?
- Caterpillar Earnings Shine
January 27 2014 8:32 AM
Caterpillar reports strong earnings and says it's seeing signs of a global economic recovery.
- Carl Icahn Vs Apple, Again
January 24 2014 2:32 PM
The activist investor upped his AAPL position and is rallying shareholders for a $50B buyback.
- Microsoft's Q2 2014 Earnings: Biz Bonanza
January 24 2014 2:05 PM
Microsoft profited from strong sales of its commercial products during the fiscal second quarter of 2014.
- Questions Still Swirl Over Judge’s Record-Setting Attorneys Fee Award
January 24 2014 10:16 AM
Huge lawyers fee awards are raising eyebrows in legal circles. Imagine making $36,000 an hour?
- How Well Did Apple Do In Q1 2014?
January 24 2014 8:31 AM
Launching two new iPhones and a new iPad paid off for Apple.