- LG Tweets G Watch As Release Date Approaches
March 24 2014 4:07 PM
LG tweeted a clearer look at the G Watch, the first Android Wear smartwatch release.
- Does Apple-Comcast Deal Mean Net Neutrality Is Dead?
March 24 2014 2:01 PM
Apple is discussing a deal with Comcast that would give Apple TV's streaming services preferential treatment on Comcast’s cable network.
- Motorola Hints At Moto 360 Watch Specs
March 22 2014 12:13 PM
Teasing details about the Moto 360 smart watch, one of the first wearables powered by Android Wear.
- Apple Rumored To Release New MacBook Models
March 22 2014 11:52 AM
Features a 12-inch screen minus the fan assembly found in Apple’s iOS device lineup.
- Who Left Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bitcoins In An Old Wallet?
March 21 2014 7:28 AM
Mt. Gox filed for bankruptcy on Feb. 28 stating that it had lost all of its 850,000 bitcoins due to a technical fault followed by a hack.
- Why Alibaba Group Acquired Stake In Bay Area App Maker
March 20 2014 7:30 AM
The Alibaba Group is currently preparing to get listed in New York and is anticipated to raise as much as $200 billion.
- Could $11 Have Made A Difference In Search Efforts For Flight MH370?
March 20 2014 2:22 AM
The upgraded system could have continued to send flight data by satellite even after the plane’s other communications were disabled.
- Are Robot Writers The Future Of Journalism
March 19 2014 2:31 PM
The bot draws on sources like the US Geological Survey for data and inserts the numbers into a written template.
- 3 Innovations To Look For At Macworld 2014
March 19 2014 12:16 PM
Starting March 27, iFans from around the world will interact with the newest apps, gadgets and toys.
- Gmail Accounts, Beware: Phishing Scam In Progress
March 19 2014 11:34 AM
The link takes users to a very realistic-looking page that is, ironically, hosted on Google’s servers.
- The Benefits Of Microsoft's OneNote For Mac
March 18 2014 5:34 AM
Although the app is free, Microsoft will charge for premium features like SharePoint support, version history and Outlook integration.
- The 'Popcorn Time' Saga Continues
March 17 2014 4:18 PM
A torrent site known as YTS has picked up the Popcorn Time project and believes it has the ability to continue it in the long-term
- Google Sheets Goes Down, Along With Hangouts, Talk
March 17 2014 4:08 PM
Google says that Sheets, along with Hangouts and Talk have gone down, although users are reporting issues with Google Drive and other Docs.
- Google Smartwatch Specs Leaked As Release Approaches
March 15 2014 8:41 AM
Details about LG's Nexus smartwatch appear online as the Android wearables SDK release date gets closer.
- Chromebooks Accounted For 21 Percent Of 2013 US Laptop Sales
March 13 2014 4:57 PM
Although Chromebooks account for only 1 percent of laptop sales worldwide, Google is confident that their success in the U.S. will mean big global growth.
- Google Docs Get Add-Ons For Interactive Productivity
March 12 2014 3:15 PM
Google has announced add-ons for Docs and Sheets, the company's Office-oriented cloud-sharing suite.
- Google: Missing Malaysia Plane Not On Google Maps
March 12 2014 3:07 PM
Several satellite images on Google Maps near Cầu Ma Thiên Lãnh show an airplane. Others claim they spotted it near Kenyir Dam in Terengganu.
- Apple iWatch Concept's Stunning Design
March 10 2014 3:06 PM
Apple take note: Design student Tomas Moyano has unveiled a fitness-focused iWatch concept that we would buy in a heartbeat.
- Snowden: 'NSA Violated US Constitution'
March 10 2014 2:19 PM
“I took an oath to support the Constitution, and I felt the Constitution was violated on a massive scale,” Snowden said.
- As Google Smartwatch Release Date Nears, Android Boss Announces Wearable SDK
March 10 2014 1:06 PM
Sundar Pichai announced at SXSW in Austin, Tex., that Google would release an SDK for smartwatches and other Android wearables this month.