- Open-Source Tool Allows Apple Users To 'Un-Trust' Computers
August 12 2014 5:52 AM
The new open-source tool is expected to help Apple iOS users change the "trusted" status of computers hooked to their mobile devices.
- Chromebooks Gaining Ground, Fueled By Education Sector
August 12 2014 1:49 AM
Of all the Chromebooks sold in 2013, 82 percent were bought in North America and the region is expected to drive future demand.
- New Surface Pro 3 Ads Show Why Microsoft Still Doesn't Get Marketing
August 11 2014 5:30 PM
Is Redmond wise for trying to compare the Surface to the Macbook instead of the iPad?
- Is This The Future Of Computing? IBM's New 'Brain-Like' Processor
August 08 2014 7:38 AM
TrueNorth integrates 5.4 billion transistors, which is the most IBM has ever put in a chip, and consumes just 70 milliwatts of power.
- Hello, Siri, Meet Mac
August 07 2014 1:36 PM
Apple's Siri digital assistant may come to the OS X desktop, according to a new patent application.
- Gmail Just Made It A Lot Easier To Unsubscribe From Unwanted Emails
August 07 2014 10:43 AM
Google has announced a small, but potentially helpful new Gmail feature.
- China Bans Apple Products From Government Agencies
August 06 2014 11:25 AM
Apple products have been excluded from Chinese government procurement lists amid growing security concerns.
- New Moto 360 Smartwatch Photos Leak Online
August 06 2014 10:49 AM
The Moto 360 will feature a heart rate sensor and unique round design, according to leaked photos.
- Amazon Expands Same-Day Delivery To 6 US Cities
August 06 2014 3:44 AM
The retailer reportedly said that it now has more than a million items to offer to its customers on its website.
- LinkedIn To Pay $6M In Compensation For Violating Labor Laws
August 05 2014 6:23 AM
LinkedIn was directed to pay $3.3 million in overtime wages and nearly $2.5 million in damages to 359 current and former employees.
- NFL, Microsoft Integrate 'Surface' Tablets For Sideline Use
August 04 2014 1:12 PM
NFL teams will have access to Microsoft "Surface 3" tablets during games to study photos and design plays in real time.
- Samsung Plans Circular Smartwatch
July 31 2014 5:10 PM
Patent applications reveal a round smart watch could be on the docket for Samsung.
- With Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses, Epson Hopes To Take On Google Glass
July 30 2014 2:35 PM
Just don't wear them outside.
- New Infosys Chief Favors Tweaks Over Drastic Changes At IT Giant
July 30 2014 1:56 PM
Infosys CEO-in-waiting sees great oppotunity in building innovative software
- New Retina MacBook Pros Faster Than Predecessors
July 30 2014 4:48 AM
A benchmark test also revealed that the new machine is nearly 2 percent slower than the mid-level Retina MacBook Pro released in 2013.
- Twitter Rides World Cup To Robust User Growth
July 29 2014 4:42 PM
Market breathes sigh of relief after Twitter beat expectations on the metrics that matter.
- Google's Intention To Trademark ‘Glass’ Is Clear
July 29 2014 3:42 PM
The company just bought out two companies to achieve that goal.
- Apple Drops Prices On Retina Macbook Pro Models In Latest Refresh
July 29 2014 9:23 AM
Apple refreshed its line of 13-inch and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros with faster processors and more memory.
- Government Investigation Is Microsoft's Latest China Problem
July 28 2014 12:46 PM
The company has endured a rocky relationship with Beijing, but that doesn't mean it will disengage from the Chinese market.
- Leaked Photo Reveals Details About New 15-Inch Retina MacBook Pro
July 28 2014 7:06 AM
A chart shows three configurations of the company’s flagship laptop, with each model featuring faster Intel Core i7 chips and increased RAM.