- Windows 9 Video, Images Reveal Microsoft’s Desktop Plans
September 11 2014 8:15 PM
It hopes to win us back with integrated search functions and a more classic look.
- One More Thing On The Apple Keynote: Why No Diversity?
September 11 2014 3:34 PM
Making a statement in the keynote would have shown Apple was serious about change, not just talking about it.
- Leaked Nexus 9 Tablet Boasts Aluminum Unibody, Desktop Performance
September 11 2014 12:28 PM
The Nexus tablet will be made by HTC, legal documents reveal.
- Apple Watch Uses Wireless Charging, But What About The iPhone 6?
September 10 2014 2:38 PM
Apple’s new charging tech has critics asking: Is this wireless power's 'moment'?
- Apple's Future Illuminated At iPhone 6 Event
September 09 2014 5:27 PM
Can Apple make the best phones? Check. Create new markets? Check. Put on a great show? Check. So about the diversity ...
- Following Apple Watch Unveiling, Battery Life Remains A Mystery
September 09 2014 5:06 PM
Apple's mum on battery life and whether its Watch can survive underwater.
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- 5 Things Apple Must Do To Make iWatch A Hit
September 08 2014 5:26 PM
First-run Apple gadgets tend to be very simple, but one thing the iWatch must have is sex appeal.
- For iWatch, It's All About Battery Life
September 08 2014 11:45 AM
The iWatch could revolutionize payments and the way we interact with technology, but battery life could overshadow all those features.
- iWatch Will Support Facebook, Have Its Own App Store
September 08 2014 11:43 AM
Apple's new wearable will also contain sensors to monitor heart rate, motion and sweat.
- Motorola’s Moto 360 Is No Square
September 05 2014 10:34 AM
The first round smartwatch, available later today, has swappable leather and steel bands.
- JPMorgan Data Breach Traced Back To Russia
September 04 2014 7:24 AM
Weeks after the breach was discovered, investigators have traced the re-routed data to a Russian city, according to a Bloomberg report.
- Apple Stock Price Falls Amid Nude Photo iCloud Hack Scandal
September 03 2014 11:38 AM
Apple's reputation was sullied after iCloud’s role in a hack that resulted in the release of nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence.
- Toshiba Unveils $119 Tablet That Runs Windows 8.1
September 03 2014 10:44 AM
Toshiba hopes customers will be attracted to the Chromebook 2 and Encore Mini for their low prices.
- Samsung Goes Over The Edge
September 03 2014 10:35 AM
Samsung upped the ante against Apple on Wednesday with two new smartphones — including one with a screen that curves around the phone's edge.
- Google, UCSB Collaborate On Quantum Computer Processor
September 03 2014 3:18 AM
Google is backing a second project in the field of quantum computing, based on superconducting electronics, in collaboration with UCSB.
- JPMorgan Hack Could Be A Warning
September 03 2014 1:59 AM
Hackers who targeted JPMorgan last month were “a nation-state backed group” with “exceptional skills,” a former NSA chief told Bloomberg.
- Apple's Blame-The-User Approach To Breach Won't Fix iCloud
September 02 2014 6:35 PM
The company's reputation as a maker of future-tech that "just works" took a big hit this week.
- Tablets Feel The Heat While PCs Fight Back
September 01 2014 5:15 AM
Even as tablet demand levels out in mature markets, new operating systems are expected to keep demand for PCs going in these markets.
- India's Wipro To Hire More Staff In The Middle East
September 01 2014 1:33 AM
Wipro Gulf Llc, which was established in 2011, will double its staff in Muscat, Oman, as demand rises for its services in the region.