- Robot Termites Show The Future Of Science [VIDEO]
February 14 2014 11:37 AM
Harvard engineers have developed robots to build, based on the study of termites
- NSA Claims Snowden Stole Password To Access Classified Documents
February 13 2014 1:56 PM
An NSA memo implicated three individuals in helping Snowden access classified documents, and it accused Snowden of tricking them.
- ''Steve Jobs Time Capsule' Found
February 12 2014 4:55 PM
Jobs added the Apple Lisa mouse he used during a 1983 speech talk to a time capsule filled with objects donated by conference attendees.
- Hackers Launch Massive Attack Against Bitcoin Exchanges
February 11 2014 4:46 PM
At the root of the problem is transaction malleability, a code fault that lets a third-party manipulate transactions.
- iOS 7 Coding Hints At Next-Gen Apple TV Hardware
February 11 2014 1:59 AM
The new device was identified as “AppleTV4,1” indicating a major refresh to the Apple TV hardware platform.
- Will Cheaper Smartphones Revive HTC’s Fortunes?
February 10 2014 5:13 AM
HTC sold one in every 10 smartphones globally two years ago, but in 2013 its worldwide market share took a dive.
- NYPD Tests Google Glass
February 07 2014 12:28 PM
You thought Robocop was the stuff of the distant future? That future may come sooner than you think.
- Ever Cheaper Tablets Set To Corner PC Market
February 07 2014 4:31 AM
Much of the growth in the tablet segment is expected to be driven by emerging markets with more than 60 percent of worldwide shipments in 2014.
- The Search Engine Olympics
February 06 2014 5:31 PM
People around the world are searching for information about the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, but which engine performs the best?
- Google Bans Porn In Chromecast Apps, But Not HBO's
February 06 2014 2:09 PM
Google forces developers to agree they won't distribute content with "nudity," but it allows HBO to do just that.
- Hackers And Russian Surveillance Spark Privacy Concerns For Sochi Winter Olympics Visitors
February 06 2014 12:05 PM
While poor hotel conditions have been the spotlight of the Sochi Winter Olympics, cybersecurity and privacy is an even bigger problem.
- Sony Sells PC Division
February 06 2014 9:19 AM
What's more, Sony has revised its projections for this year and now expects a $1.1 billion loss.
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Likely To Drop In Q1
February 06 2014 7:50 AM
The worldwide shipments of tablets are likely to drop 15 percent to 20 percent in Q1, because of off-peak season effects.
- Susan Wojcicki Named YouTube CEO
February 06 2014 7:15 AM
Susan Wojcicki has been named CEO of YouTube, as the video site struggles to grow ad sales for parent company Google.
- Gates Steps Down As Microsoft Chairman; Nadella To Make $1.2M
February 04 2014 3:09 PM
Gates will remain on Microsoft’s board of directors, as will current CEO Steve Ballmer.
- What Satya Nadella Means For Microsoft
February 04 2014 1:13 PM
The new CEO makes his first comments indicating how he'll move the company forward as "One Microsoft."
- Behind The Scenes Of Apple's iPhone Filmed Mac Ad
February 04 2014 11:51 AM
How did they do it? Apple shares how the around-the-world-in-one-day Macintosh commercial was accomplished.
- More App Support Coming To Google’s Chromecast
February 04 2014 2:07 AM
The release means that even more movies, TV shows and music will become available on Chromecast.
- Apple iPhone 5c Explodes In Teenage Girl's Back Pocket
February 03 2014 2:54 PM
In a seemingly unusual event, an iPhone 5c exploded late last week in the back pocket of a 13-year-old girl.
- Apple Films Mac-Anniversary Spot Using iPhone 5s
February 03 2014 12:03 PM
The cinematographers on the project doubted the mobile phone's video capabilities, but by the end of the day, their minds had been changed.